Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:21 pm

((I was thinking that maybe Jack goes to the hospital after Ariel was put into the coma and he could have seen the heroes up on the roof, so he goes there and asks to help them))

"Honestly, I have no idea," Nikki answered with a frown. "I've never really seen anything like this. It worries me...a lot. What if something really is going into her bedroom or its a ghost or..." She couldn't think of what to say.

"Ariel doesn't seem to sleep anymore. You guys don't think there is an actual 'Boogeyman', do you?" John asked his teammates, wanting to see what they say.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:35 pm

(Right right, i'm with you. Should Ariel fall into a coma now then?)

"Cameras havn't catched anything. If it is, it's not visirble," Dick said, frowning. "We just have to stay by her side." He concluded.

"pth... No way! Those are just fairytales," Nathan said, of course being a man of science like his father, well. Not as much as his father and Maddie, but he guessed?

"Maybe there is? Mum have told us many stories about Marsian history and mysteries," Kayla said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:19 pm

((Yeah ^^ I was gonna have her do that in a second))

Nikki nodded before she heard a scream - Ariel's scream - and she flashed into the living room where she found Ariel on the ground. "Ariel!!!" she exclaimed, going to her side and getting her baby into her arms. "Ariel? Ariel, can you hear me!?" She checked her pulse and was thankful to find it there, but it was really low. She checked her, seeing she wasn't hurt but something wasn't right. "Dick!!" she called.

"Its just weird. She claims to see the Boogeyman every night in her dreams and doesn't sleep at all. Its annoying and really weird," John said, having woken up by said screams and cries when in reality he was worried for his little sister.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Dick ran into the livingroom. He could also hear that it was worse than usual. After checking on her he said. "We need to get her to a hospital! She's going onto coma." He said, having seen this before.

"What does your parents think?" Tim asked. Not sure himself.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:52 pm

"W-What?! No, no," Nikki whispered, beginning to panic. No, she couldn't lose another child. She didn't wait for Dick to get the car, she just grabbed her baby girl into her arms and flashed to the hospital where doctors immediately took her in to check on her.

"My parent's aren't sure what to think, for once. Doctors think its some new stress thing from hitting puberty, Mom thinks its something more, an my dad has no idea at all," John said, leaning on the couch and crossed his arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Dick didn't stop her, he knew she could get him there the fastest. However, she quickly grabbed his phone and grabbed his jacket, calling his son. He walked out to the garage and then met Jack.

"Hi Mr. Grayson. Is Ariel home?" He asked, hoping they could play.

Dick frowned and pressed the phone between his ear and shoulder so he could put the jacket on. "Actually, Ariel isn't feeling so good. I'm going to ythe hospital now." He explained walking over to the car. Why this now?

"Can I come with? Jack asked, following. He frowned. Was Ariel sick? Then he needed to make her feel good again!

Dick didn't really have time to explain saying no and he couldn't say no to his worried face. "Get in," He geastured with his head, opening the car door before he heard John asnwer his phone. "John. Hey. Something's happened to Ariel. I need you to come home now."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:46 pm

John immediately hopped onto his feet, eyes wide. "W-What!? What the hell do you mean something's happened to her?! Is she okay!?" he asked, trying not to sound upset but yeah, now he was.

"John, what happened?" Liv asked, knowing 'her' had to be Ariel.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:54 pm

"She's fine for now, but it doesn't look good," Dick said, not wanting him to believe the worst, but not wanting to explain everything over phone. He started the car and started driving towards the hospital after Jack put his seatbelt on. "Come to Bludhaven Central hospital as soon as you can." Dick then hung up the phone.

The team exchanged looks as John listened to who were talking. They guessed it would be his parents. But he seemed pretty jumpy.

"Maybe we should come with?" Kayla wispered to the others. If it was Ariel? She was, well almost a part of the team. She was still in training, but they all worried.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:41 am

"John, do you want us to come with?" Tim asked the younger team member.

"You can if you want, but Nate, give me a boost! I need to be at Bludhaven Central, right now!" John told his cousin who could carry him. He could run there himself, but it'd take him forever.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:59 am

"Right, right," Nate got up, throwing his milkshake cup in the trash can. He got John on his back before he got zoomed, getting scanned to Bludhaven before continuing his run from there. He was there in the same time, just as Dick pulled up to the hospital with Jack.

"Well, that was fast," Liv comented, looking around. "What should we do?"

Miranda sighed. Ariel was not officially apart of the team, but they did not have another mission or anything after all. "We'll go." She decided. "Kayla, get the bio-ship."

"We're suiting up?" Kayla asked, chnaging her clothes into her uniform.

"Yes. If anything, Nightwing will be busy tending to his daughter. Bludhaven might offer other things for us." Miranda explained, seeing it more fit they go in their uniforms if anything were to happen and they needed to help, or if they suddenly were called back for a mission.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next