Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:07 pm

((Mmm.... Maybe both XD both is good))

"Ah!" Electric exclaimed when Jaine attacked him. He fell back and really didn't want to harm her, since, well, she was his girlfriend's mom! "Sorry about this, Mrs. West!" he said, grabbing her shoulders and giving her a small jolt to get her off of him.

Trigon let out a roar as he was being held back, so he swung his arm back and hit Wonder Girl down.

----

Back in Trigon's dimension, Robin woke up on a rock surrounded by what looked like lava. He suddenly sat up and saw Cyborg and Starfire next to him, but Raven was nowhere to be seen. "Cyborg! Star! We lost Raven!" he said, trying to find a clue to where she could have gone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:56 pm

(Haha. El dorado ^^)

Jaine got zapped off.

Black Arrow saw Wonder Girl get tossed aside and got out a few explosiv arrows before she started firing at Trigon. "Uh, do we have a plan on getting this guy to the ground?"

Supergirl, having recovered flew back from the hole in the now open celing and grabbed the horn, trying to get him to the ground. But well we was also superstrong.

KF, Speedy. Clear the way! Martian girl thought, since she was getting attacker by Nightwing amd the demons at the time.

"On it!" Kid Flash and Speedy started speeding around and just tackling down every bad guy so she could help put with the big guy.

"Are you okay?" Starfire asked, flying down and landning next to him. He was lucky to have landed just there. "Cyborg. Look around for Raven." She ordered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:23 pm

((Yes!! XD))

"Enough!" Trigon roared out, using his eyes to kinda do a zap of his own to all the young heroes.

Martian Girl screamed as she held her head before falling down onto the ground. He wasn't just strong, but he had his own demonic powers.

Electric fell to his knees, but he was trying to counter off the attack. However, it didn't help that Wally had zoomed over and kicked him back into a tree. "Agh..." he groaned and spit out a tooth. Great.

"Already on it," Cyborg said, having a sensor out for any other living beings. "Nothing yet..."

"Wait." Robin got out a bo-staff and narrowed his eyes. "Something's coming..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:54 pm

(Did I tell you? I am gonna cosplay Miguel.haha )

Speedy groaned and held her head, seeing her dad go for a hard blow on her boyfriend. Bet he did that on purpose.... She opened an eye and saw eveyone seemingly getting brain blasted. MG.... do something. She was the only one strong enough to possibly brain blast him. Even supergirl and Wonder Girl were grounded, holding their heads.

Wait... Kid Flash thought before he concentrated and was able to shape shift into looking like himself, but... demon-ified. Wow... he thought to himself, that actually worked! His first time managing shapeshifting. And his head wasn't hurting the way he thought. He got up before he ran, too quick for even nightwing or his dad and he started creating a tornado to blow up some dust and breaking Trigons big glaring Zap.

Starfire turned, her eyes and fists glowing green, ready to battle whatever was down there.

(is it raven? o.O)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 pm

Trigon lost his balance a bit and he roared out as he fell over, hitting some trees down. He growled as he started to get up, but Electric had made a kinda electric tie around him. "I-I got a hold on him, but I can't hold it forever!" he groaned, blood coming out of his nose. That happened when he was weak and used his powers anyway. "Wondergirl, now!" he told her. "Lasso!"

((Wait, are you really? XD and I thought maybe it could be demon versions of themselves or their worst fears, because I watched a little of the final battle and Damian had to take out his grandfather or whatever))

Robin's eyes went wide when he saw Aiden. No. A...demon that looked like Aiden walk towards them. This wasn't real. It wasn't true.

"Hey, bro," 'Aiden' smirked at him, eyes glowing yellow. "Long time no see."

"This... This isn't real," Robin whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:46 am

(Yes! Haha. And a guy friend is gonna do Tulio xD Gonna be halerious.. And ohh! That would be awesome!!! Let's do it! Ohhh nooo. I read Adien now! CRYING!!!!)

Wonder Girl flew over and got her lasso around the big guy. "Supergirl. A hand!?" She asked, trying to hold but wasn't stroung enough untill Supergirl flew in and helped her out.

BA. Foam arrow! Martian girl thought and Black arrow fired some good arrows at the monsters feet.

"Great!" Speedy smiled before she got hit in the back by Nightwing. Ugh. And I nearly forgot about you...
She groaned.

"W-who is that!?" Cyborg asked, getting his canon out, ready to blast him when Sterfire stop him. "Cyborg wait!" She saw John frozed and she frowned. She had caught the demon say "bro". And even though she nver met Adien in real life she knew John lost his twin brother. "T-that's John's brother." She wispered. Even if it wasn't read, she knew it was still hurting him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:07 pm

((YAsss I'm excited!! XD and I know!!))

"OKay, we need to be smart about this," Electric muttered as he rubbed his aching jaw. He thought about it before saying, MG, can you brain blast the adults? I know you promised your mom you wouldn't do it, but you have to so we can focus on the big guy.

Robin was backing up as 'Aiden' walked towards him. "You... You son of a bitch! Stop that!" he growled.

"'Son of a bitch'? Now, John, we have the same mom, remember that. She wouldn't like your tone," 'Aiden' grinned, seeing he got Robin to back up to the side where a lava pit waited at the bottom.

"You're not Aiden!! My brother is dead, and I know he wouldn't end up in a hell like this!" Robin said. He looked at Cyborg and Starfire. "Y-You guys go find Raven, I got this!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:18 pm

Martian Girl frowned as she had recovered. She did promise not to do that, but she had too. She flew up before putting her hands to her temples and her eyes glowed green. Then, she brainblasted, Nightwing, Shadow and Flash.

"Agh!" Nightwing, being demonified held his head, same as Shadow and even the demon inside them left their bodies before they passed out.

Alright! Nice job! Kid Flash smiled before realizing they still had the big guy left to tackle. And how was the others doing down the hole of demon?

Starfire didn't want to leave him alone, not sure he "got this" since it was his brother. Well, a demon in the shape of his brother. However, she nodded, deciding to trust him since John had proved he could be mature and trustworthy. She and Cyborg then flew to try and find Raven among the weirdly demon's hole.

"Raven!?" Starfire called out for their teammate.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:09 pm

"All of this is foolish! You will not be able to stop me!" Trigon roared out as he continued to swat at the young heroes.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size!" Electric joked before he tried electrocuting him. "BA, foam, now! WG, lasso! SG, MG, tried to restrain him! He's getting too close to the city!"

"On it!" Wonder Girl got her lasso out and swung it, wrapping Trigon's hoof legs.

Raven was just now waking up in a circle surrounded by weird carvings similar to the one in the museum. She heard Starfire's voice, being very faint, and looked up in time to see her two teammates coming towards her. "Starfire? Cyborg?" she whispered.

Cyborg ran over and immediately checked her out. "Hey, you okay?" he asked.

"I'm... I'm fine. Why are you here?" Raven asked with a frown. They shouldn't be here. It wasn't safe.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:42 pm

Supergirl tried to hold him back by punching the ugly guys face while Martian Girl threw some rocks at him.

Electric, do you think you can transport him back to the hole of death? Kid Flash asked, knowing he hadn't teleported with anything that big before. But what were they gonna do? If their heavy hitters couldn't restrain him, there was no chance he and his sister were getting everyone out of the city in time.

Speedy frowned, worried about her boyfriend staining in his powers.

(want me to play Adien?)

"You got sucked in and Robin came after you. We needed to make sure you were safe," Starfire said, landning and helping her up. She didn't seem to be indjured. "Trigon is lose on Earth. Do you know his motive?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next