Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 59 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:15 pm

I, uhh...yeah I have no idea, but I can try it, Electric thought with an uneasy tone. Trigon was one huge dude. The most he had ever transported was maybe five people at once, and even that took a toll on him. Keep him steady and then I can possibly do it.

((No its okay, I got it ^^ I have a little plan))

Raven frowned and looked away. "Its to take over the world as we know it. Turn it into his own personal kingdom of hell and kill all those who oppose him."

"That's...not good," Cyborg muttered.

Meanwhile, Robin had somehow got into a battle with the faux Aiden. He had tried to block him out, but the impostor attacked him with a katana he suddenly wielded. "I knew you were the weak twin, but this weak?! Put up a fight, Johnny!" 'Aiden' growled as he fought against him.

Robin held his bo-staff tightly as he blocked his attempts. "I said stop!"

"What? Don't wanna hurt me? Well, guess what, too late! I died and you couldn't help me! It was your fault!" "Aiden" yelled as he finally got a swipe on Robin.

"Ahh!" He yelled as the katana did a good slice along his chest. He fell back before rolling over, almost falling off if he hadn't have stopped himself. He seethed in pain as he held his hand to his chest, seeing the slice there. It wasn't too deep, but it was enough to leave a scar. "Dammit," he whispered before he rolled over, only to get the katana stuck next to his face.

"Aiden" bent down, scowling at him. "You really should have been the one to die. We all know it should've been you. I had promise. I had a future. Why did you get to be the one to live? Obviously all you're good for is messing up and letting people die. Just like how your mother, father, sister, and future sibling will all perish because you are all too weak."

Robin's eyes narrowed when he said that. "No... I won't let anyone else die!" He grabbed a flashbomb and closed his eyes before activating it, making the demon roar as it backed away. He took this chance to grab the katana and cut off the head of the demon. He had to keep his eyes closed for the most part, because he wouldn't be able to kill his brother, fake or not. He opened his eyes and the demon's head went back to looking demonic and not his brother. "For the record...my brother was the best of us, but he would never threaten our family's lives." The katana fizzled into nothing with the demon's body and he ran to find his friends.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 59 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:36 pm

(Aw. That fight was intense! Loved it!)

Ugh! Keeping him as steady as we can! Wonder Girl thought, holding onto to lasso while Supergirl held him ba k and MG was teying to hold him back with a forcefield while BA was running out of arrows.

it's not or never! Supergirl thought, groaning as she held him back.

"Is there a way to stop him? Can you close this portal?" Starfire asked
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:18 pm

((Thanks!! ^^))

Electric laid a hand on Trigon's foot and he focused all of his power on him. The were starting to fade, little by little, and he felt the blood come out of his nose before being able to teleport him to the museum again and right at the hole. Trigon yelled out as he was being sucked in, but he kept his ground, trying to make his way out of the dimensional wave range.

"I... I don't know," Raven admitted.

"You can do it."

They looked over and Raven's eyes went wide when she saw Robin walking towards them with his cape around his body. "Robin, what-"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that you are not your father. You are much more than you think you are, and I know you can take him down. You're much stronger and can finally rid of him once and for all," Robin said as he walked over and laid his hands on her shoulders. "We're also going to be here to help you, no matter what."

Raven looked at him before looking at Cyborg who was giving her a thumbs up. "If you think I can do it..."

Robin smiled at her. "I know you can."

Raven nodded before she walked to the center of the stones and closed her eyes. "Azarath...metrion...zinthos!" she chanted, holding her hands in front of her before she parted them sideways, creating a black raven out of pure magic. It opened its glowing, white eyes, cawed, and then shot to the sky towards the hole that was made where Trigon had escaped his dimension.

On the surface, Trigon had nearly made it out of the range of the force when he was wrapped up in the wings of the Raven. "No! No!!!" he shouted as he was being pulled inside the hole, clawing at the ground for something to hold onto, but alas...it was too much for him. He was sucked back into his dimension and into a little crystal that Raven summoned to her hand.

Back on Earth, Wally began to open his eyes and groaned out from the worst headache he had ever had in his life. "Ah... What the hell..." he muttered. Then he looked around and rose an eyebrow. "Where am I?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:43 pm

Speedy ran up to her boyfriend, seeing him fall to his knees after doing that transportation. "You alright?" She asked.

Starfire smiled when she saw how strong Raven was, and Trigon getting sucked into the crystal. "It's over." She smiled, grabbing John before Cyborg helped Raven out of the demonic hole before the portal closed.

"Ugh..." Jaine groaned and held her hand as she was startuing to come too, same as Dick.

"Mum!" Kid Flash smiled and ran over to check on both his parents. "Dad. You're okay.. and uh. Kind of a long story." He admitted.

Supergirl flew down and helped Dick back onto his feet. "Ugh, what happened?" Dick asked, seeing the team there, and also the Teen Titans team. Wait, wern't they back at the tower just a moment ago?

"You were summoned by Trigon. He kinda,... made you become a demon version of yourself." Martian Girl said, landing next to her sister, just taking a quick check inside their heads to make sure all the demonic stuff was out. And it was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:11 pm

Electric panted and held a thumbs up to his girlfriend. "Feeling the aster," he said with a slight grin.

"Wait, what? Demons?" Wally asked, feeling confused before he was up to his feet and helping his wife. Then he looked over and saw Robin and the Titans all coming over to the group. Okay, that was everyone except Nikki and Ariel. "Where are-"

"Back at the Tower, Uncle Wally. They're safe," Robin told him before going over to his dad. "You okay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Speedy smiled and helped him up before gathering with the others.

"I,.. uh. i think we're alright?" Dick stiod up, holding his head. "Wait. Did you guys fight of this... Trigon, yourselfs?" He asked, not sure if he was angry or impressed.

"You guys could have been killed," Jaine stated, narrowing her eyes slightly.

"Well, we really didn't have a choice, did we?" Kid Flash pointed out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:46 pm

"You should have called-" Wally began when Robin interrupted him.

"What? The League? And put more people at risk? We're not kids anymore, and you guys have to accept that. We're a team, all of us, even on to different fronts," Robin said as he crossed his arms. "We did a damn good job here. And we're gonna keep taking risks and responsibility. What was it you guys all said once?" He gave a nod to the Kent twins and they grinned.

"Get on board..." Martian Girl started.

"...or get out of the way!" Supergirl finished with a smirk.

Wally groaned and he looked at Dick. "I'm seriously killing Conner."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Dick sighed and crossed his arms. "We'll talk about this later," He decided. He couldn't force them to stop.

"We're sorry. Thank you," Jaine said, giving a small glare to the men. "We'll head back to the tower and talk about what happened there." She said.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:41 pm

"That sounds like a plan." Wally got his arms around his kids. "I'm proud of you, even though you two are completely reckless."

Robin rubbed his chest where his suit was nearly slice in half thanks to the katana, but Raven had healed it. Not even a scar was left. "Thanks again, Rae," he told her before seeing that she had put the gem on her forehead. "Raven, why did-"

"Its the only way to keep an eye on him. Don't worry, I'll be able to keep him locked up," Raven promised.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:25 pm

"Ugh. I thought you were just as reckless as a kid?" Speedy commented

"Let's head back to the tower. Nikki and Ariel light be worried" Starfire said.

"Cool! I always wanted to check out the tower!" Supergirl smiled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next