Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 48 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:59 pm

((I can start ^^))

About two weeks later, (if that's cool ^^) it was Fall break for the kids and John decided to spend it in Jump City with the Titans. He had a lot on his mind and he would rather be with his other Team than with his family. His mother being pregnant with another baby was great, but he felt like they were just forgetting Aiden. The anniversary of his death was coming up and he was not excited to spend his 13th birthday without his twin. Aiden and he had talked about ideas on what to do for their special 13th. Aiden wanted to go to a dumb science museum in a northern state, and John just wanted to have a skateboard party.

They always fought about ideas to do for their birthdays, but their mom always decided in the end.

"John?"

John looked up from where he was sitting on the roof and saw Starfire behind him. "Oh, hey. Sorry. What's up?"

"Time for dinner," Starfire chuckled at the younger boy

"Got it." John got up and went to join the others.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 48 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:14 pm

Inside the tower the Titans had sat up the table for them. Raven were walking over with some water in a can and smiled at John when he walked in with Starfire. (Hey. I forgott who is on eht titans xD Cyborg, raven, star... Eh. Terra I recall before all the shit went down. Anyone else?)

In another town, close by thier home town Seth was out doing a job. He was in Star City. And he had a very simple mission. To assasinate the city mayor. He had the Perfect spot on the Perfect rooftop.

It wasn't supose to be a silent kill. It didn't really matter, so here he was, finding himself at a pressconference where Star City's mayor would meet with Central City's. Seth, or right now, Sniper didn't really pay much attention to what it was for. Probably some boring collab between the two cities.

"C'mon, I aint got all day..." Sniper muttered, Peking his eye through the hole of his siper riffle and seeing that the Central City Major finally arrived. That meant he would finally get a clear shot.

"Hurry up old man, you can walk a little faster...." Sniper tighteded his finger around the tigger as he saw the Star City mayor walk over to greet him with a handshake. Sniper did one final aim check before he pressed his finger down to pull the trigger. He had a silencer on.

Down at the big scale of people everyone were paying attention to the two cities meeting and everyone jumped back in shock when the Star City mayor suddenly fell to the floor. Some tells were heard and as soon as they realized it was an assasination there were screams heard.

(I thought Flash and Idk Tim could be there for backup? Like. Security or whatever)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:25 pm

((I think that's it for the Titans XD 'cause Blue Beetle was with the first gen, not this one))

John returned a smile before Cyborg boomed, "Yo, I hope you're ready for some hamburgers! 'Cause Cyborg made them extra meaty!"

"Did you pick up mustard as well?" Starfire asked her half cybernetic friend.

"Yes I did, I didn't forget," Cyborg said before picking up the plate full of burgers.

Dammit! How did I not spot a sniper!? Flash thought before he looked at Tim, aka Electric. "Make sure everyone gets to safety. Away from the windows! I'll go find the sniper."

"The sniper..." Electric got an idea on who it was and narrowed his eyes. "It might be Seth. Remember?"

He was right. Then again, it could've been anyone. "It doesn't matter who it is. Make sure no one else dies today. I'll be right back." He then took off to do a quick perimeter check for whoever their sniper was.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:32 pm

(Yes that is true.).

"I think I'll just have the... Extra meaty one?" Raven said, not really thinking either option sounded great but she wasn't one to complain. She sat down and grabbed herself a burger.
(lol. Love cyborg)

Sniper smirked, pleased as he stood up and put his riffle on his back. "Check on that. Now I better get going," He was talking to himself. Of course he had spotted the Flash there. Kinda hard to miss the red. And well, he didn't exactly have time to deal with any heroes today. He had next job that needed to be done.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:59 pm

((Sameeeee XD))

"There's plenty to go around," Cyborg chuckled. "Oh, John, can you pass the ketchup?"

"Uh, sure." John got up and grabbed the ketchup before literally tossing it to him.

Cyborg quickly grabbed it and nearly popped the top off. "Hey! Dude!"

John laughed as he sat down after grabbing a burger. "Gotta keep up," he teased.

Flash had calculated where the shot could've come from, and right before Seth could go anywhere, he was stopping his exit. "Had a feeling it was you," he told Seth with narrowed eyes behind his cowl.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:09 pm

"That's a good one, John," Starfire smiled and got herself her mustard Burger.

"Yeah, nice catch," Raven commented with a small smirk herself. It was a little funny.

Sniper rolled his eyes. "Can we just not do this today?" He asked, annoyed and bored already. "I am already late for my next job." He reached and took out his sword on the back.

"No, let's!" Electric, suddenly behind him said before he kicked him down in the back, making him drop the sword.

Snioer growled some very unnice things as he stood back up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:17 pm

John got a little smirk, happy he could actually impress Raven a bit. He was going to say something when some ketchup hit his fast and he glared over at Cyborg who was whistling all nonchalantly. "You wanna go there?"

"Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about," Cyborg teased. His eyes then went wide when John tossed a whole burger at him and he just missed before he yelled, "Food fight!"

"What did I say about staying with the civilians!?" Flash snapped at Electric. Why couldn't the young ones ever listen!? Oh boy. He now knew what his uncle felt like.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:16 am

"No! You're goimg to get food on the..." Starfire protester before she already saw the food stain the carpet.

"I don't want to be apart of this," Raven said, not wanting an angry starfire.

"I already got them to saftey. Teleporting is pretty handy you know?" Electric pointed out, holding his arms out. He didn't need to be lectured.

Sniper used his hands to get himself onto his feet. "I really don't want to hear you banter all evening..." He glanced at his sword but knew he wouldn't reach it before Flash could.

"Also, this tension between you? It's kinda awkward, so I'm just gonna be going," Sniper said, attemting to be funny.

Just as he took his first steps he saw a shift in Electrics movement. Sniper got his knife up from his leg and as Electric got teleported infront of him, he was ready to counter attack.

Electric attemted to block the slices from the assasin and dodged before he tried to find an opening. He quickly hit his arm, making the knife slip and before he got the chance to grab it he opened a small portal to make it disapear.

Sniper growled and before he knew it or could go for another strategy he saw the young hero holding the knife in his hand. "Careful or you might stab yourself," Sniper mocked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 15, 2019 2:08 am

That was when some food got onto Raven's cloak and the boys stopped their little squabble. They exchanged looks before they started to laugh their asses off.

"J-Just so you know, C-Cy threw that!" John told Raven, not wanting her to be mad at him.

"Enough!" Flash got in between the boys and he gave a hard look to Sniper. "We're going to be taking you in one way or another, but I want to ask you something first; Maddie, the girl you kidnapped. Why did you help her instead of following your father's orders?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Raven gave them both a long look before simply brushing the food off. "That's good food gone to waste."

"And the carpet! You guys are cleaning this up!" Starfire stated.

Electric got a bit annoyed but stayed quiet, also wanting to know.

Sniper gave Flash a long, hard look. For a moment he didn't know what to say. He wasn't gonna say the truth. He finally replied; "Actually I happen to be taken." It was true and a good enough excuse. He wasn't expecting Flash to believe him, but it was his way of showing he wasn't going to anwer that question.

Electric growled, his hands sparkling a bit but Flash held him back. He wanted to kill this guy so badly!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next