Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 49 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Fri May 31, 2019 9:31 pm

Both boys sighed and nodded. "Alright, we will. You two go ahead and eat. We'll start cleaning," Cyborg said as he got up from his chair.

"Wait, what about our food?" John asked, gesturing to his plate before seeing he had thrown his burger. "Oh. Right. Yeah, we'll get to cleaning."

Flash looked at him and he could tell there was some truth to that lie. "You're not like your father, are you? There's a good person underneath that armor. What if i told you that there was a way we could help you, give you a second chance?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 49 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Later at the tower Raven was meditating infront of the big windows with a look out over the city. Starfire was watering the flowers in the livingroom. It was quite peaceful after the food fight earlier.

"You don't know me," Sniper stated, glaring at him. He didn't want his help. He wasn't a good person like he claimed. And so, he wasn't interested.

Electric could barley believe Flash had just asked what he did. This guy just killed someone! And that's also why he wasn't surprised when he heard Snipers reply to Flash offer. "He doesn't want our help." Electric stated before he stepped up, insisting. "And he doesn't deserve it!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:15 pm

John felt kinda bad for earlier so he decided to try and make it up to Raven. He wasn't sure what to get a girl that basically liked to read and meditate, so he asked Cyborg. When his cybernetic friend wasn't too helpful, he turned to his dad and he gave him a doable solution. "Raven?" John asked as he approached her. "Uh...mind if we talk?"

Flash only sighed before looking at Sniper. "Alright. The hard way then." He then came at Sniper, trying to knock him out to get this over with without really harming him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Raven was quiet for a moment before she opened her purple eyes and she stopped levitating and stood back on the ground. "Sure."

Sniper had kind of been prepared for an attack the entire time, and he knew Flash was fast. So the dodged before he threw down a smoak bomb to cover him before leaping over the edge to zip line down the building and hopefully lose them.

Electric coughed before trying to clear the air. Ugh! How could he not see that coming?!?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:48 pm

"I wanted to say sorry for earlier," John said as he rubbed his neck. He wasn't used to apologizing and was definitely not used to being sincere with a girl. "Um... I wanted to make it up to you. Maybe we could... if you want...we could go out on...an activity?" Dammit! He meant to say a date! He was mentally slapping his forehead for that dumb mishap.

Flash coughed as well before leering over the side where he thought he might have seen him go, but there were tons of dark alleyways and people coming and going. There was no way they would catch him now. "He's gone. We'll find him, don't worry," he told Electric.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:58 pm

(Haha. Aw. John be like Sokka)

Raven actually smiled a little and tried not to show she was amused. "An activity?" She repeated. What did that mean? Actually she had a pretty good idea what he wanted to say, but. It was a little funny.

Electric coughed before he looked at his girlfriend'father. "Do you really believe that? That there's good in him?" He asked, doubting that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:36 pm

"I-I meant...a date," John corrected, trying to look masculine and ended up getting a red face. Man he was a dweeb.

((I thought it would be cute XD))

"I once thought there wasn't any good in any bad guy, but I've met a few that actually rose above the ranks despite what they did. If he wanted to harm Maddie, he would've. He wouldn't have just let her go. Any other bad guy like his father or someone else, yes. She wouldn't be here with us. But you, Tim, need to keep your emotions in control and learn to follow orders," Flash said, not going to let his actions just fly past him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Raven smiled. So he did have the balls to ask. "Sure. I'd love a date." She said. Actually she felt like she had conected with John in a really good way. He was more her age as well, apart from starfire and cyborg who were much older.

(it was!)

Electric frowned. "I don't know how you do it?" He said, looking at him. "When someone you care about... Anyone really. H-how can you not become angry... Or worried? What if something happens and you can't save them?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:14 pm

John caught his jaw before it could drop. "W-Wait, really?" he asked. Honestly, he thought she would say no. "Oh, uh, cool. I mean, w-what would you like to do?" Was it bad he didn't have something already planned? Was that a thing?

Flash looked down at Electric and for a second felt like he was talking to his younger self. "As heroes, we don't have time to be worried or angry. Our top priority is ensuring the safety of those that are around us here and now. I do worry about my family, and think of them every time I put this cowl on. But that's the thing. I do this for them. Not to worry about them, but to make sure they can live in a safe world. If I'm stuck worrying about them every time I leave the house, then what's the point of being a hero at all?" He laid a hand on his shoulder. "So, Tim, I want you to consider why you do and who you do it for. And then think how you can become better at it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:21 pm

(Wow... Wally stepping up and giving proper advice.)

"Well, Um there's a music festival in town. It's only crap music but they sell good corndog?" Raven tried to be a little funny, even if it was true

Electric furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "Thanks for the advice" He said, really mening it as he looked up at him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next