Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 51 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:15 pm

((Yeah definitely!! I should watch the movie to recap))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 51 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:39 pm

(Haha I would if I had time. 😅 XD anyway. Should we start?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:41 pm

((Mmh!))

The next day, the Teen Titans were about to get some unexpected visitors. John was sleeping soundly in his bed when he felt something slowly crawling up to him. His hand slithered under his pillow where he had a knife for any villains that wanted to get the drop on him. When he felt them get closer, he quickly jumped up with the blade to slash the throat of- "Ariel!?"

Ariel had quickly backed away and nearly fell off the bed when he reached his arm up with the knife. "W-Why do you have a knife, Johnny!?" she whined. She turned to the door. "Mom!! Daddy! John almost slashed me!"

"Wait, Mom and Dad are here!? What!?" It was too early for this!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:55 pm

"How long are we staying here?" Maddie asked, walking towards the tower with the West family, but being more focused on her phone and texting with Tim.

"Maddie. Don't be rude," Jaine told her daughter. "And put you phone away." They were invited here as guests.

"Yeah-yeah..." Maddie didn't listen untill Jaine snatched her phone. "Hey!" She saw her mother glare. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'll stop with the phone."

"Good." Jaine smiled and handed back her phone.

"I don't trust her when she's with that phone." Nathan commented as a remark for his sister.

(Haha. Aw ariel is too cute)

Dick was a little ahead and looked at his wife. "Did you see where Ariel went?" He asked. She always ran off who knows where.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:22 pm

"I agree. Maybe we should retire the phones. Well, you two should. I'm on call at my work," Wally said as he was checking his own phone for updates with the lab.

((Right? XD))

"No," Nikki sighed and she fixed her glasses she wore since honestly, her vision wasn't the greatest anymore. "I wish she hadn't have run off like she did."

That was when John appeared at the front with his little sister on his back. "Looking for this bug?" he teased.

"I am not a bug!" Ariel pouted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:34 pm

"Eh, you'd be back before we'd notice. Back in a flash is what Barry sais, right?"

"And you should not be taking after that phrase," Jaine said.

Maddie rolled her eyes before seeing her cousins further up. "Hey! There's the Graysons!" She then took a run for it.

Dick laughed. "Well, you're a sneak if anything!" He teased, ruffling her hair before taking her from John and throwing her upside down on his back. Honestly. She was getting heavier for him to be able to do this. They grow up so fast.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:18 pm

"Aaaand she's off," Wally sighed. He got his arm around his wife. "Glad we stopped at two," he teased.

Ariel squealed. "Dad, put me down!" she laughed.

Nikki laughed at the two. It was obvious Dick loved to spoil his little princess. It made her fall in love with him more every day. Speaking of love, Nikki got her arms around John and kissed his head. "Oh, I missed you!" she said, kissing his cheek next and making him groan.

"Mom, seriously!? What if the Titans saw you!?" He blushed before he heard a voice and looked past his mom to see Maddie running over. "W-Wait, they're here, too!?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:35 pm

"You didn't even know about the first one," Jaine remarked, giving her husband a look since he "died" before she could tell her about Maddie.

Nathan reacted to that. "What does that mean?" Since he hadn't really heard the full story. They didn't really talk about it a lot.

Maddie skid to stop. "Hey cous! Enjoying babysitting at the T-tower?" she teased John. She loved to annoy him. Sometimes it was even more fun than her own brother.

Dick laughed and pretended to drop her before swinging Ariel around and setting her down infront of her. "Okay, Princess. But only because I'm being nice today."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:02 pm

"Ah... We'll tell you when you're older," Wally told Nathan, hating to actually talk about how he was in the Speed Force for two years. He ruffled his son's hair as an added distraction before catching up with his daughter.

"I'm not babysitting anything," John rolled his eyes.

Ariel giggled before giving Maddie a hug. "Hi!" She looked over. "Hey, Uncle Wally! Aunt Jaine! Nate!"

"Hey, Little Red," Wally greeted his niece. "John, how's it going, man?"

"Fine. Why are you guys here again?" John asked, since no one answered his question beforehand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:13 pm

"To babysit you," Maddie remarked again with a smirk.

"We missed you. And we thought it was time to pay you a visit. See how you're doing, see the tower. Meet the titans," Dick said.

"Where are the Titans anyway?" Nathan arched an eyebrow.

Just as he said that, Startfire flew out from the tower, showrly followed by Cyborg and Raven. "Sorry we're late. Someone wern't done cleaning the carpet," Starfire remarked at Cyborg from the food fight earlier.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next