Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 75 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:40 pm

Sniper was getting annoyed. By both the assassins and how he still has the cuffs on when he obviously could be more help with them off. He felt so mediocre. But being cuffed made him easier Target, so he had to improvise. Not getting shots was taking priority to escaping right now by the fact that he had almost died last night by his father's stupid poison.

He saw that he had a chance to be free of Speedy so he decided to just help try to take out some assassin when one passed by, he quickly elbowed it and when the assassin got some backup, he had a wrapped his chains over the assassin's neck and choked him until he blacked out.

(LOL you're doing fine XD if you want to switch at any time so I can be Raven and you can be John, just let me know)

John blinked, totally embarrassed by how he was just gawking at Raven. He cleared his throat and said, " hey. Sorry, just caught me by surprise. Ready for the tour?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 75 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:50 pm

Kid Flash eventually found and opening and he ran over, taking short stops to take cover from bullets before coming up to his sister and Sniper. "Why are you helping?" He spat at Sniper with narrowed eyes, seeing he had taken out an assassin. He probably choaked him to death or till he broke his neck though. But still. Why didn't he try to escape or fight the guards or them. He was obviously capable of fighting even with his hands cuffed. He so had something up his sleeve.

( Of course! Also..is her real name Rachel here too or is it just Raven? I am just checking)

"Sure," Raven nodded with a smile before walking next to him as he took the lead. "Where are we going first?" She asked, looking around. Sure the Zeta tube was located in an alley so maybe not the most exciting view, but she was sure Bludhaven had nicer parts.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:19 pm

He's supposed to thank you wasn't anywhere in Kid Flash's vocab, but sniper just said, " well, I don't want to get shot do I? "

Plus, as soon as he could, he was going to get these cuffs off and get the hell out of dodge. He sure as hell wasn't going to prison. Then again, prison might not be too bad for what his dad might have in store for him... If you decide to go back to him.

(Well, yeah. We can start calling her Rachel instead of Raven only when she's in battle I guess. And what was snipers plans for when he and all of them got out of the building again? Wasn't his dad supposed to show up or something? I'm telling you I have to brain capacity of a sloth LOL XD can't keep!)

"Well, I'll let you be the one who chooses that. We have parks, skating rinks, and we have a carousel. You know, the spinny thingy with horses and lights and songs? " John said, looking at her. He was pretty sure she knew what a carousel was but he was still feeling kind of nervous. It made his brain go mush.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:00 pm

Kid Flash rolled his eyes, knowing he totally had something up his sleeve.

"Let's just get out of here!" Speedy stated, knowing they couldn't just be in that battle field. "C'mon," She moved back, away from the guards fire who were fighting the assassin's. She made sure that Sniper followed since she really didn't want to make him. Dealing with him being reluctant was the last thing they needed right now.

Thankfully he did and they all moved out of the field, taking a corridor to go to the back side of the building. They were running down the hall, it being clear from the fight untill they reach the back room and Speedy got tackled to the wall by an assassin trying to stab her.

(If you want too? We could do that Raven could tell John her actual name? Maybe? I think that would be cute and a way to show that she trusts him?)

Raven giggled a little, covering her mouth with her hand. "You usually go to the carousel?" She asked, teasing if course.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:46 pm

Sniper was a little startled before he growled a little bit. He didn't know why, but seeing her get tackled like that pissed him off!

"Hey! Get your hands off her! " He told the assassin as he got his handcuffs around his neck, dragging him down. He could have used that as a perfect excuse to run away, but he didn't. Why didn't he?

(Yeah! I think so! I love you)

John scoffed a little bit before he smiled. "Pft, no. My little sister likes coming to it, though."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:08 pm

"Speedy! Are you alright?" Kid Flash checked on his sister, seeing her cough a little since she got pressed by that guys arm.

"I'm fine," Speedy stated before looking at Sniper who had strangled that assassin and knocking him out. "Thanks." She said slowly, wondering why he'd helped her.

(Ok!)

Raven giggled a little. "That's cute," she said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:14 pm

Sniper just shrugged his shoulders as he said, " don't mention it. Now, where the hell are we going?"

He, too, was a bit startled at his actions. Why did he help her? He could easily get himself out of the cuffs and then take on her little sidekick before hightailing out of there but he didn't. Why?

"Did I just hear the famous Raven say "cute"? " John slightly smirked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:02 pm

"We're getting the hell out of here and then we're getting you behind bars!" Kid Flash stated, poking his finger at his chest accusingly.

It wasn't long after that the three, well two heroes and villain made it to the side of the building near one exit. They ran outside, deciding to use the fire escape ladder to get away from the fight. Kid Flash tried to keep a close eye on Sniper, having a feeling he would escape or something. But having to avoid the fight at the same time it did create a bit of a distraction. Enough to make it easy for someone to escape. He was skilled. There was no doubt in that. Speedy felt like he was just toying with then both. He seemed pretty capable of fighting even with his hands cuffed.

"Nooo," Rachel smiled. "You heard Rachel say it."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:59 am

(I done forgot, is this where his dad comes in and helps him escape? Or does he try to hightail it on his own? I wanted to just have a brief recap before I post LOL XD)

John looked at her before it clicked. " So, your real name is Rachel? " He just thought everyone called her Raven because that was her hero name, but he just smiled. " I like the name Rachel. It suits you. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:24 pm

(it okay. So my thought is that while they are being distracted by this ongoing attack, Sniper will escape on his own. And maybe having being able to do so the entire time. Like get out if the cuffs and what not but just kinda teasing with them. So he could escape, maybe like the rooftop or something? Idk. And be like. "See ya kiddos" or whatever. So no his dad won't actually be there. But his dad is the one who hired the Shadows to get the job done, since Sniper never returned with the stolen parts. So therefore his dad won't be very happy when he returns, even though it was his fault that Sniper never managed to grab it in the first place since he poisoned him. Not that he will care and yeah. More abuse cause his dad is an ass)

Rachel smiled and put a strand of dark purple hair behind her ear. "Thanks." She said. "You're one of the few who knows... Well. Besides the titans. " She admitted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next