Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:02 pm

"This is why I said we should go hard wood," Cyborg rolled his eyes before he saw the two families. "Hi, I'm Vic Stone, but everyone just calls me 'Cyborg'," he said, shaking the parents' hands. "What's up, little man?" he asked, doing the kinda 'bro hug' handshake with Nathan.

"Wow! Look how pretty she is! Her hair is more red than mine!" Ariel gleamed at Starfire.

"You're just the cutest little bungorf I've ever seen!" Starfire smiled as she picked Ariel up in a hug. She sat Ariel down as she said, "My name is Starfire, but my name translates to "Kori Anders" here if you prefer to call me that."

"And this is Rachel," John introduced, seeing she made her way over.

Nikki immediately knew who she was and she smiled. "Its so good to meet you all. I'm Nikki. This is my husband, Dick, and our daughter, Ariel."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:16 pm

"Little man?" Nathan muttered before smiling they all looked really nice.

That's when Maddie stepped up. "I'm Maddie, this is Nate and mum and dad."

Jaine smiled at her center of attention daughter. "I'm Jaine and this is Wally. It's very ncie to meet you and see the Tower. What a place."

Raven didn't talk much. As usual.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:30 pm

"It is pretty nice, but its, um, kinda flashy. Isn't an HQ supposed to be secret? A huge 'T' on an island off the main land kinda gives it away," Wally said, being the realistic one.

"Well, uh..." Cyborg rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uncle Wally, chill, won't you?" John rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Wally, chill," Nikki teased her brother-in-law. She looked at the Titans. "I want to thank you for watching over my son. I know he likes his space from home."

"We enjoy having him here! He's a valuable member of our team," Starfire smiled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:48 pm

(I forgott to reply to this xD)

"You're switching teams?" Maddie teased her cyounger cousin,yet again.

"No, no. this isn't permanent. Not unless John wants to." Dick said. (It's not right? I can't remember)

"I'd switch teams if it means getting awya from her?" Nathan threw a thumb at his sister, who elbowed him in return. "Augh."

Jaine glared at her daugher. "Don't hit your brother." She told her before she smiled at the titans. "They behave bad when they're nervous." She excuses.

"Nervous? I'm not-Augh!" Maddie glared at Nathan and Jaine glared at Nathan who had elbowed his sister.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 pm

"Either they behave or I'm taking their phones for a week? How is that?" Wally gave a look to his kids.

"I'm not switching teams! I just, I'm flexible," John rolled his eyes. Man, they were so embarrassing him in front of his crush!

"Sweetie, we know," Nikki said, rubbing his cheek and frowned when John moved back a little.

"L-Lets just go inside," John muttered, turning and going inside.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:52 pm

(Is this when they gonna turn bad like in the movie? i can't remember when that happens, just that they are outside the t tower ?? xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:21 pm

((I think like... I remember people turning into demons beforehand and they somehow connected it to Raven. They came to get her and take her somewhere secure and then that's when they turned.))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:42 pm

(So... Hmm how do we play this?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:59 pm

((I have a little idea. I kinda want Nikki to talk to John about Raven, about how she's different and more powerful than they know. John will, of course, get defensive about her and that his mom has no idea what she's talking about but she does. And of course Nikki can't tell him how she knows about Raven and her powers since their worlds became one a long, long time ago. Maybe Raven could overhear and freaks out, which could open a slight portal and turn all of the adults into the demons?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:15 pm

(Ohhh great idea! Awesome creativity brain there!, let's go!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next