Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 79 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:54 pm

(I don't mind ^^ but only if you want him to)

"Ok," John motioned his head for her to follow him. Why was he so nervous to just hold her hand?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 79 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:28 pm

(Well sure. Anything that gets Wally to be overprotective is always fun haha)

"What do you want to eat?" Raven asked as she followed him. She wasn't sure what his favourite thing to eat was. He seemed like someone who loved burgers for some reason.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:13 pm

(XD yessss)

That was when Maddie's boyfriend, Tim, called her. He knew that she had been busy with her dad and brother for something, but he hadn't asked. So he wanted to see how she was, and.... he missed her.

"Well, what do you like?" John asked. He knew that the girl should choose, or, if he knew what she liked, then he could take her somewhere.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:25 pm

Maddie stopped scrolling through her phone and smiled when her boyfriends photo displayed as he called her. She picked up and put videocall on, holding the phone over her as she laid on he back against the bed. "Hey handsome," she answered. She hadn't talked to him since he dropped her off before his senior party. Well yes, she had texted him later that night, basically just briefing him about what happened, but he had been tired after his seniors party and Maddie was sure he'd been a little drunk too. Possibly anyway.

"Mhm, we eat a lot of pizza at the Tower. So maybe something new? Where's the best place to go here?" Rachel asked, looking at John. She was open for most stuff aside from Pizza perhaps
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:51 pm

"Hey, beautiful. You doing okay? " Tim ask because what she told him. He just helped she was okay, that's all he cared about.

"Well, there's a burger joint called " Henry's ". Or Chinese, and Mexican... Which sounds good to you? " John asked her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:59 pm

"I'm fine," Maddie said, appreciating him asking even if she didn't really wanna talk about it. "Been a busy day. Sniper got away," She said. That still annoyed her, but oh well. Could have gone worse she supposed. 

"Mexican sounds fun," Rachel said, thinking about it. She had probably eaten mexican like once or twice before? And that was a long time ago. "If you want?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:21 pm

"Damn, that sucks. I'm sorry he got away, " Tim said as he rubbed his neck from where he was sitting at his desk at home. He wouldn't ask how she got away. It would probably only make her feel worse if she felt bad about it anyway.

"So, um, you busy right now? " 10 asked her. " Because if you're not, I can come over and steal you."

"Then Mexican it is," John said with a grin. He looked down at her hand then back at her. " Is, is it okay if I hold your hand? " He knew she wasn't really a big touchy feely person like how his little sister was, so he wanted to ask before he did it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:38 pm

"No, not really..." Maddie said, running one hand through her hair while holding her phone up. She let out a small sigh. "But family's ordered pizza so I think I'm stuck on family night..." She groaned and ran her hand over her face. "Ugh, I can't do another family night!" After the one they had yesterday after the whole incident started she was so not in the mood for another hangout with her family. Especially not after what went down today. She then looked up at her boyfriend through her phone and pouted. "Save me."

Rachel glanced down at his hand and looked back up at him. "I think it's best if you don't," she said, adding. "Not because I don't want to. Just because I don't know if I can control it."

(Taking some Titans tv show inspiration. I feel like that is suitable. And that way their relationship can grow untill she will finally hold his hand maybe? That will be cute )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:20 pm

Tim chuckles, able to just hear her pout over the phone. " I'll be there in 10. I love you. "

Oh, he was so glad he had asked before he done it. "Okay, that's fair. But just let me know if you ever need to talk about those things, okay? " John asked her with a smile.

(Yeah! Yeah that works!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:32 pm

Maddie smiled. "Love you too," she said, winking before hanging up. She instantly felt in s better mood after talking to her boyfriend. She got out of bed, to put on something cuter, fixing her hair a bit so her curls didn't look completely out of control before going downstairs.

"Yeah," Rachel smiled a little and gave him a nod. It was still difficult to talk about that with people. "I promise."

(Oki, good. Just let me know if I kill Raven cause I am not used to RPing her haha and she is so moody)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next