Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:00 pm

((Yeah, yeah, true ^^))

"I'll take my chances!" Nikki hit her with a pillow before she zoomed away with a laugh. She could still use her powers. Did when she was pregnant with the boys and Ariel.

"You're fair game, Grayson!" Wally attacked him with a big pillow he grabbed.

"No, you're gonna stay here," John chuckled and dragged her back to the others before holding her by her arms. "Hey, guys! Raven's open!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:35 pm

(Haha yeah. But okay. I agree that this is super cute and all. But we should add in some idea. Can't have pillowfights all night long)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:56 pm

((Right, yeah. Agreed! Do we wanna skip a little or got any ideas you wanna use?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:25 pm

(We can skip some time. That's cool with me. But I do have a few ideas)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:59 pm

((Lemme hear!! I wanna know so I can get inspiration for more ideas XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:17 pm

(Well, Like I said before I am not sure it is all perfect timing now, but I have another idea involving Seth. I kinda wanna do like, his jerk dad would be working on something with uh, some random villain, I dunno who yet. Plan to bring out or to buy to sell or something a new poison. And kinda, cause he is a jerk dad he would be like. "I wanna see how it works." and then make Seth drink the shit, and well, it's leathal and there is no cure. Not that he cares much. My point being that he would still have this job to do, but it won't go so well since he's dying and my thought was that Maddie and her brother (as speedsters then) sees him and kinda goes to stop him while realising he's not really a threath in the condition that he's in so Maddie kinda wants to help him when she finds out he's dying cause he helped her and Nathan will be like. "no way" you crazy!? kinda.... but anyway, my plan is that she will help him, and Nathan will regrett that and yeah. something like this. But i dunno if it's too soon)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:07 pm

((I don't know, I actually really like that idea ^^ it could maybe bring some romantic feelings in Seth for Maddie? ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:18 pm

(Aw, thank you! I kinda had it going around my head for a while. And yes, not like full on but like. Enough to actually start caring a little, Kinda the ice breaker)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:31 pm

((Right, got you ^^ I do like it! Other than Nikki having the new baby, I can't think of any other idea since Ariel and John aren't too old just yet))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:37 pm

(Thanks! And yes, the baby. Do you wanna do something for John and Rae or do you wanna wait untill they are older and it just kinda being this small flirt thing atm?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next