Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:51 pm

((Mmm... I kinda just want cutesy stuff. Guess flirting? I'll wait until they're a bit older because John is now like 13 or so.))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:53 pm

(Yes. I think that the cute stuff are gonna be great! And yes. It all sounds good! Any other idea you wanna add or?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:02 pm

((I wanna do something kinda cutesy for Ariel and Jack. Maybe...mmm... A dance? Could be their first middle school dance? Awww, Ariel and John are back in school together! John would be in 8th grade and Ariel in 6th <3 ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:38 pm

(Aw Yeah. Would be totally cute! And Yay! Sibling love again!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:43 pm

((Ohh! John could totally ask Raven to the dance, too! <3 it'll be like "First Dance of the Year" or whatever lmao))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:30 pm

(Haha, oh yes! Raven is gonna hate her life though xD Be like. Do I have to wear a dress? -.- haha )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:10 pm

((She really would be like that though XD be so cute!))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:19 pm

(Yes. Haha. Okay. So. Let's do it?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:52 pm

((Mmhm! ^^))

Alas, summer came to an end a few short months later. School was beginning and now little Ariel was in the sixth grade while her older brother was in the eighth grade. She was very excited to be in the same school as her big brother once again. John, however, was just glad to be one step closer to getting into high school just like everyone else he knew. He could not wait to start because he remembered talking to Aiden about when they started high school that they would "rule the school".

I promise, Aiden... I'm gonna make this last year count, and then take over high school, John promised himself as he got home that Monday. His last first day of middle school went by fine. Ariel, however, seemed to already become popular in her class and she would not stop talking about the back to school dance later the upcoming Friday.

"Even sixth graders come! Its my first big girl dance! There will be older people there! Its gonna be so much fun!" Ariel chatted her dad's ear off since he got off work early. Nikki wanted to make a special dinner for all of them, and she had to take things easy since she was now five months pregnant and showing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:59 pm

Dick felt like his ears were gonna pop out soon by his daughters speedtalking, yes, she was a speedster, just like her mother. "Alright, alright Ariel. It's gonna be fun. But don't get too excited about the dance you forgett your school work," It was true. With Ariel beginning her sixth grade, wow six, already? she had more school work. Also, Dick wasn't very fond of how this "school dance" got into the picture in the beginning of the year. Cause dance meant boys. And Ariel was still too young to be seeing any boys, that is, if you ask Dick about it.

(and aw. John </3)

Maddie was already falling asleep in her last class first day. How could you be in school to 5 PM on your first day!? She had to stop herself from not sprinting out of there when the bell rang. She owever, couldn't stop her fingers from speedtyping on her phone, sending an overload of heart emojis to Tim. Her plan was meet up with Tim that night, but he was stuck at some lame senior year party. Yeah, that was whta MAddie keept telling herslef so that she wouldn't get to jealous. Anyway, guess her plan B was to hang with her family tonight... Yay.

In the West house Jaine had been cleaning as she had a day off work, since they had flight trainings different days. She was just trying to make everything look extra nice and she of course were planning on making some nice dinner and family activiteis now that the entire family would be home together for once. Believe her, that didn't happen too often these days with two teenagers in the house. Either the kids were at the cave, or on a mission. Or she and Wally were at the Watchtower, or on a mission or having training with the team or Wally was stuck at the lab late nights or she was gone the weekend to do a new flying session, or Maddie were over at Tim's or Nathan had a date or night out with his friends... Let's just say that, she really appreciated times where her family could just be home together and at least try to be normal.

"So, tell me why you're working with Crane again?" Seth asked his father as they were meeting the known criminal who had just escaped Arkham a few months ago.

"Because our buisness partner requiers something he's been willing to provide," Joe stated, not liking to explain things to his son. Seth stopped himself from rolling his eyes, wanting to say something like,What? Facemasks?, but he didn't. He keept quiet, not wanting to ask any other question that his father might think of as stupid. He was just there to do his work, as usual, that was all his father needed him for.

Joe and Seth were both in their alter ego's uniforms, aka. Terminator and Sniper, but unmasked. Whenever they were working they were always wearing their gear, always ready. To be honest Seth saw himself rarley just wearing casual clothes. He was so done with this mission already, he didn't even think of it as a mission since he was probably just gonna end up doing his fathers dirtywork again. What he wouldn't give to be on his own mission.

Terminator stopped at their meeting spot with Scarecrow, Sniper stopped a couple of feet from him. His arms were crossed. They were in some old werehouse facilty near the porch of Gotham City. Of course it had to be Gotham City. Sniper hated Gotham City, and that was saying something. Is Scarecrow didn't want to be put behind bars again by Batman, which were gonna happen sonner or later he should have picked another city to crash at. What were they even doing here? Total waste of- His attention turned back when his father spoke up.

"You got it?" He asked Jonathan Crane, aka Scarecrow. He was dressed in civilian clothing, which still wasn't a good look for him.

"Yes," Jonathan replied before looking around, making sure no one was around as he fiddled with something in his long coat.

"Get to it Crane, no one's around!" Terminator stated, not being one to have a good temper.

Jonathan didn't say anything but finally got to what he was fiddeling with and he pulled it out from a hidden inside pocket. Sniper peered his eyes to try and see what they actually came for. "Here it is, as promissed." He said. Sniper finally got a good look at what he held in his gloved hand. A small vile with a soft blue liquid in it. "Allow me to demonstrate," He opened the lid and poured the liquid into the glass of water he prepared for his demo. The soft blue colour vanished in contact with water.

"Ah, perfect!" Terminator grabbed the glass from the table to get a better look at it. It was clear, just like he promised. "Does it work?" He asked. Sniper finally got what the vile contained: Poison. So that's why they were here.

"It's a prototype. It works, but I can't say I've tried. Leathal and all," Jonathan chuckled, apperently that was his idea of a joke.

"Huh? Can't be too sure," Terminator put the glass down again before looking at his son. "Drink it."

Sniper wasn't sure he was more surprised his father suddenly turned the attention to him or by his statement. "W-what?" He couldn't help but to just ask.

Terminator narrowed his eyes slightly, not liking to repeat himself. "I said, drink it."

Sniper quickly glanced at Crane, searching for a reaction. He didn't know what he was looking for and his eyes shifted to the glass on the table and then back to his dad. "It's poison. It'll kill me." He stated.

"I know," Terminator replied bluntly, as if it was no big deal.

Sniper just looked at him. Out of all the things his father had asked him to do, this had to be one of the worst. He really hated him. He hesistated wether to speak again or to just do what he was told to do. Why was he even considering doing what he was told to do!? That was as much control his dad had over him. How much he feared what he might do to him if he didn't obey. Reluctantly Sniper grabbed the glass from the table. He could tell that, by even looking into Crane's eyes for a split second, he was thinking the same thing. What the hell am I doing? Sniper flahsed his eyes back to the clear glass of water. There wern't much in there, maybe a few sips. He brought the glass to his face and the strong scent made him grimace. He saw his father didn't comment and he looked at him for guidance. Nothing. Okay, yeah. He hadn't changed his mind. Sniper glanced back at the glas again, bringing it closer to his face. he gave one last look to his father, as if he were expecting him to stop him. Who was he kidding. He was just waiting. Waiting for him to take the first sip. Well, here goes everything then... Sniper thought sarcastically before he took the first sip. He had to pull away and cough 'cause of the burning feeling in his throat.

"All of it." Terminator stated, not even giving his son a second to bend over and cough.

Sniper looked up at him, and he was sure an actual frown were printed on his face. Relutantly he strightened back up before bringing the glass to his lips again and finnishing what was inside. He emediatly put the glass down and coughed afterwards. He felt like his throat was being cut by a knife.

"You'll have to work on the taste, and smell," Terminator nonchalantly commented to Jonathan. he couldn't deliver this to his buyer. Jonathan nodded before he looked over at Sniper who was recovering from the burning sensation in his throat.

Sniper realised he wasn't dead yet as he straightened once more. "N-nothing's happening," He stated, confused since he thought it was a quick working poison.

"Yes, that little detail. How long does it take?" Terminator asked Crane.

"12 hours," Jonathan replied.

"Good, should give you enough time to figure out our little problem before we deliver. I'll stay in touch, remember we're on a deadline," Terminator stated before turning on the heel. The meeting was done for now. He'd let Crane work on solving the flavor and scent to make the poison unrecognizable. Sniper just looked after in confusion before he followed his father. He felt alright for now, except the burning feeling left in his throat and the fact that he had a 12 hour stamp on his clock.

"You didn't ask about the antidote," Sniper stated, walking behind him to their car.

"Oh, didn't I? That's because there isn't one," Terminator said, and Sniper could swear he saw his father smirk at the corner of his lip.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next