Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 73 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:19 pm

(Ah, ok 😊 thanks for the reminder LOL XD)

Flash was working as fast as he could, going from beaker to beaker. He was going around and around in the room, sometimes leaving some papers on the floor. Each time he tested the antidote, it didn't work. But he was getting close.

Sniper saw how Kid Flash was just staring him down. " What, kid runt? Can't exactly stare me to death, " he told him

John hung up as well and he threw his fist up in the air. " Hell yes! " He shouted into the night sky since he was outside.

Then he walked back inside, cool and collective as always.

His little sister ran to the door and was talking 90 miles an hour asking 100 questions a minute. John had to stop her by putting his hand over her mouth. " Ariel, chill. Nothing really-Ew!" He retracted his hand and stared at it before looking at her. " Did you just lick my hand?! "

Ariel stuck her tongue out at him before running to her mom's side.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 73 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:34 pm

(No problem ^^)

"Unfortunatelly," Kid Flash muttered but loud enough for him to hear him. He kept his glare at him. "What did you attemt to steal anyway?" 

(Haha. I love Ariel xD)

"I'm taking that as in it went well?" Dick asked, having a cup of coffee in his hand. If it didn't John would have been in a severly pissed off mode. "Also," He looked at his curious daughter. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:11 pm

Sniper so badly wanted to reply with a smart-ass comment like " your mom" but he refrained himself. So instead he just shrugged and said, " Don't worry about it. "

Flash then zoomed himself over to sniper. " I think I got it, " he told Sniper. "But it's risky I'll let you know. Do you want to-"

"Just do it, " Sniper told him. He saw his look and said, " I'm a dead man anyway right? "

(XD I do too!)

"But, but, why does John get to stay up?! " Ariel whined.

"He doesn't. He's going to bed as soon as he lets us know how it all went. Now go and brush your teeth, I'll be up there in a minute to tuck you in, Nikki told her daughter.

Ariel huffed. "Fiiiiine. Good night everybody, " she said before flashing up the stairs.

John just stood there, having a confident grin on his face and said, " she said yes like I knew she would." Yeah right. "And as a matter of fact, we are going out on a date tomorrow at 2:00. "

Nikki gasped. "Oh, honey! That's so great! " She said as she got her son and one of her infamous bone and a crushing hugs. "My little man! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:12 am

Speedy glanced at her father before looking at Sniper. He was right, of course but he didn't even hesitate. She glanced at her father again, really hoping he got this right. If they could save one more life, even that of a villain, it would be the right thing to do.

"Nikki, you're embarrassing him again," Dick chuckled, seeing how his son was getting crushed and red in the face. However he was proud of him too. And the way he smiled when he talked about Raven made him happy. There wasn't a lot of things that made John happy, especially not after losing his brother.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:42 pm

Flash glanced back at Speedy and he sighed. "Are you sure?" He asked Sniper. He genuinely wanted to help him after hearing about the fact his own dad poisoned him. He was just a kid. Maybe a little older than Maddie but still.

"Yes," Sniper answered and he held his arm out for the "doctor".

Flash looked at Sniper with a hard gaze before softening his face. "Ok," he said. He tapped the vile before he lined it up with a vein. "Speedy, hand me some wipes please."

Nikki finally let John go and he could breathe normal again. "Yeah, uh, thanks. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow so I'm going to bed. Night," he told his parents before heading up the stairs.

Nikki watched him go up the stairs and she rubbed her stomach. "I sure hope this baby doesn't grow up like their siblings too fast..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:07 pm

Speedy found some wipes nearby and handed them to his father. "Here." She said. Now it was time to see how his body would react with the antidote. Hopefully it would work. If it did, they could take him to prison or interrogate him if they wanted information.

Dick smiled and walked over, kissing the top of her head and getting his arms around her, placing one hand on top of hers and her belly. "Time does rush, huh?" Honestly though, taking care of a new baby was going to be a lot of work.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:14 pm

Flash then wiped the area as Sniper looked at Speedy and he told her, "Well, if anything happens, it was nice knowing' you."

Flash looked at him before he injected the serum into his veins.

Sniper didn't react because he was used to stuff like that.

Flash watched him carefully. He didn't have him hooked up to any kind of monitoring machine so he had to watch if he had a reaction to the serum.

"You can say that again," Nikki said. She looked up at him. "We're going to be alright, right...?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:31 am

"How do we know if it worked?" Kid Flash asked. If his father managed to make an antidote in such little time and with so little information to go on, he would be impressed.

Speedy wasn't sure, so she asked. "How are you feeling?" She was watching sniper with a slight frown, barley visible since she was wearing her cowl.

Dick smiled down at her and said. "Of course we're going to be alright." He promised, kissing the top of her head. "Are you worried about the pregnancy?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:56 pm

"I feel... Ok? I guess? " It was a little early to tell, but hey, Sqniper wasn't dead yet

A couple of minutes pass by and there was still no reaction. But he did start to feel better. His sweating stopped. He wasn't as clammy. The antidote could have worked.

Flash got a stethoscope and started listening to his heartbeat."You sound good. How are you feeling now? " Even he couldn't help but feel impressed with himself, but he always knew there was a cat somehow. Maybe this time there wouldn't be one though. He hoped there wouldn't be anyway.

"Like I told she -red over there, I'm fine, " Sniper reiterated.

(Man I so wanted for him to reply that he was horny LOL XD but I restrained myself haha. Also, should there be any side effects?)

"No, ". " Just worried about us all. I know it's going to be a lot of adjustments, but I'm ready for it. Are you?"

She knew that when she announced she was pregnant to Deick he was pretty shocked. Honestly, she herself almost couldn't believe it. They were about to have two teenagers in the house and now a newborn? And how was that going to work out?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:10 am

(Haha, you restrained yourself so Wally wouldn't kill him for making a comment after they just saved his life xD I don't think there has to be any side effects. Speaking as of now I am thinking that maybe they take him in, for obviously stealing and well being a crimnal over all and try to interrogate him first from what happened last night (this night). This could be during next day so we can skip to that. And we can do the date between John and Rae as well? Anyway. So maybe the cops wants to question him and they do it at that building he stole from anyway, but obviously it got returned since he got caught. But maybe as they do that they could be attacked by another larger group and this kinda causes a distraction and they have to like watch Sniper while also being under attack, well the building. And my thought is that maybe Sniper is like, in handcuffs all the time yeah? And will be like. "Are these really necessary?" And once they are attacked, the building and guards he could be like helping them out, even if he's in cuffs and like roll his eyes slightly. And KF especially would be like, why the fuck did you help me? Anyway, in the end he will use the attack as a distraction to escape, maybe being able to get out of those hand cuffs all along. And this attack could be Joe (his dad) having sent new people after the thing his son failed to steal and once Seth returns he of course will get a beating by his father for failing, even though it wa Shi's fault from the beginning from having posioned him.

Sorry wall of text. I just wsnuto explain my idea xD hope it's not too confusing. I tried to keep it short and clear xD)

Speedy gave him a look, not liking the nickname and she crossed her arms.

Kid Flash uncrossed his arms at that time. "Great, so he's not dead, can we hand him to the police now?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows. That guy had just stole from a top security facility, and even if he didn't know what he stole he bet that those guys wanted it back. Also. He was a criminal, wasn't like he was gonna get breakfast in bed after a good night's sleep.

Speedy looked at her brother. He was right. They should bring him in and let the guards and police know they caught the thief. "I'll contact the facility," Speedy told her father before walking out to make the call. That way those poor guards and police wouldn't be searching all night for him. And they could finally get homes get something to eat and Sniper would most likely be interrogated in the morning back at the facility. That's how it usually worked anyway when it was a big steal like this. The police and most likely head of security in that facility would want to know why he broke in and wanted to steal what he stole. Something told her though that Sniper wouldn't be very cooperative in giving them answers anyway. She didn't know him very well, but she could tell he wasn't one to talk. He probably only talked to them now because he had no choice and nothing to lose, but something told her that he'd rather die than say shit.

Dick thought about it. It was going to be a change to take that step all the way back again while still having Ariel and John. "Yeah. We still got some time, also," Dick said, kissing the top of her head since she still wasn't too many weeks into her pregnancy. That would also give, especially John, more time to adjust to the idea of s new baby coming into their lives. It was a lot for him after losing Aiden, for all of them. But this wouldn't change that or take away their grief in any way. Hopefully, it would just being them closer as a family.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next