Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 78 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:42 pm

John made a face at her before he got a Snapchat friend Nate. He smirked a little before sending back a picture of him on the carousel and maybe sure Raven was in the background. He added to it: On a DATE with a total BABE. And then he sent it.

Wally sighed. "I know, just...." He kissed Jaine's head before calling the pizza guy.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 78 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:57 pm

"Who are you texting?" Rachel asked, catching a glimpse of John taking the picture.

Nathan was surprised when he opened the photo back from him. He did a screenshot. What? It could be good potential Blackman material. "No way dude!" He replied in a snap, doing the rock symbol with his hand as in 'you go man!'

Jaine smiled s little and decided to clean up the livingroom coffe table in the meantime to prepare where they could sit. Even getting some candles out.

"Need any help?" Nathan offered.

"No I'm good. Thanks," Jaine assured him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:52 pm

John looked back at Rachel. "Oh, um, just my cousin," he replied. But he knew Nate took a screenshot and he rolled his eyes before he saw his snap. He just texted back: You asshole! Why did you take a screenshot for?!

"Ok, Enrique says it should be ready in 12 minutes and here in 13," Wally said, hanging up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:01 pm

Nathan nodded and saw his mother walk back to the kicthen and he saw John'sreply. Nathan grinned at his younger cousins outburst, not like it surprised him, but he loved to tease him. Especially because of his temper. Eh, leverage. Wink He send back, thinking this was halerious. He then looked at the photo and zoomed in on the girl in the background. It was a bit blurry so it was hard to see, but her purple hair made him guess who it was. Omg, was that Raven!? He was sooo never gonna stop teasing John about this.

"Sounds good," Jaine said as she walked back to the kitchen. She sat down by the table and thought about it before looking at her husband. "Did Maddie say anything to you about Sniper?" She asked him. 

"Mhm, are you close with your cousin?" Rachel asked. She recalled the speedster helping them out on that mission, Kid Flash was it? Was one of his cousins. But she didn't know much more.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:16 pm

John was growling before he heard Rachel and he calmed himself down. " Yeah, " he said with a light chuckle. He slipped his phone back down into his pocket and turned to her slightly as he could while on the elephant. " He is my best bud. We always laugh and make fun of each other. Kind of like how... How me and Aiden were.?
"

It had been a while since he talked about his brother, especially to someone that wasn't in his family. It felt kind of nice, being able to tell other people about him so that way his memory would live on.

Wally shook his head. "Only thing she told me about Sniper is that he got away, " he said as he leaned against the wall.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:32 pm

Rachel could hear the softness in his voice. She understood he was missing his brother a lot. She was also glad about what he said about how cousin. That made her smile a little. "You're lucky to have him, but I understand you must miss your brother very much."

"Right..." Jaine said, still thinking about it, but tried to not speculate too much. It wasn't good for anyone.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:16 pm

"Yeah. I think I will keep him around," John grinned. Then the carousel slowed to a stop and everyone started to get off.

John got off and held his hand out to help her down.

"What?" Dick asked her, hearing her scoff
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:04 am

"Thanks," Rachel said, accepting his help down and appreciating his actions even if she wasn't the typical girl for romance. "So, now that I've seen your favorite attraction, what else in Gotham is there to see?" She asked, teasing a little bit about it being his favourite attraction.

"No, nothing," Jaine shook her head. She didn't want to worry Wally with her speculations unnecessarily.

That's when Nathan eneter d the kitchen again, having put his phone back into his jeans pocket. "So, is pizza on its way?"

Last edited by shinefairy on Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:05 am

(So, do you want your Timmy boy to call or text his girlfriend?)

John rolled his eyes playfully but smiled at her. " We could go to the skating rink? Or are you hungry? There are a good couple of joints for food?" He had some money that he wouldn't mind spending on her. Because that was what the gentleman was supposed to do, right? Pay for everything?

"Yep! It's on the way. How about you go set up some of the PlayStation games and I can totally kick your butt? " Molly Grand at his son. He would definitely talk to his wife about what was on her mind later. Because he knew that look.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:08 pm

(He could. If you want to ^^ not required though)

"I think food sounds a lot safer," Rachel said since she wasn't the most athletic. Also she was getting s bit hungry and eating sounded a lot more nicer. Then they could talk and sit somewhere more calm, which was more her style.

"Pth, in your dreams!" Nathan said with a laugh. However, he went back to the livingroom to set up some games.

Maddie was just chilling in her room in the meantime. She would come down when pizza was there but didn't exactly want to spend time with her family in the meantime. Sometimes, it could be a bit too much.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next