Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 80 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:07 pm

Wally was in the middle of playing against Nathan when he glanced at Maddie and he paused the game. " You look like you're going somewhere? " He said, noticing how she had styled her hair and got into some cuter clothes.

"Okay, good," John nodded before he gestured his chin to the way they needed to go and soon the two made it to the Mexican restaurant that was down the street by the pier.

He held the door open for her so she can enter and once they enter the place, they were sat down and given menus.

"And what can I get the lovely lady to drink? " Their waiter asked.

(Haha you're doing fine! I promise!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 80 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:35 pm

"Tim's picking me up," Maddie replied casually before looking through her phone.

"What?" Jaine heard her daughter and walked out the kitchen, drying a plate off from taking care of some dishes. " Well, what about dinner?" She asked since they had ordered for all of them.

"We'll just take mine with and share it," Maddie said, not seeing the big deal.

"Uh,..." Rachel looked at the menu before respiratory. "Just water, thanks," she said. Sh had also hear Mexican food was spicy so it felt like a safe card. To go neutral.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:36 pm

Wally narrowed his eyes a bit before before he stood up. "You're not going anywhere, youngem lady. We're supposed to be having a family night and we already have dinner coming."

He respected her need for space like how his wife told him, but he wasn't going to let her disrespect them like that.

"And for you, sir?" The waiter asked after writing it down.

"Coke, please," John said.

"Very good. I'll be back to give you your drinks and let out browse the menu ." He then left and John chuckled. "Well, they ain't usually this fancy," he admitted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:55 pm

Maddie tried not to roll her eyes as she groaned out a little. "C'mon... We already had family night yesterday! I'm not 10 anymore. I have a life."

Jaine heard her daughter and she wasn't upset, she gave her husband a warning look to not blow up. She had a point. "Well, when is he coming over? Maybe he can eat with us before you leave?" Since she usually didn't eat a full pizza herself she could share. And Maddie would probably share as well.

"Guess we got lucky," Rachel joked a little before looking into the menu to see what they had. She wasn't use to these dishes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:24 pm

Wally tried his best to calm down, so he took a breath and crossed his arms. " Yeah, how about you eat with us at least? Then you can go off. "

He still wasn't very happy with her little attitude, but she did have a point. She wasn't a child anymore and he knew that when he was growing up, his parents had enough respect for him to not treat him like a kid. So he would do the same for her.

"I usually get the grilled salsa wrap, " John told her just so she would get an idea of what to order. He could tell that she wasn't really used to Mexican food.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:06 pm

"Yeah,...okay," Maddie said, walking to the kitchen to text Tim that she would eat before they could leave but he was welcomed to stay. 

Jaine smiled, glad they managed to work it out. She walked back to put the dry plate in it's place.

"Daaad! C'mon!" Nathan then said, waiting for him to return since he had paused their game. That's when the doorbell rang, it being the pizza guy.

"You'll have to wait, Nate," Jaine told her son, going to get the door. 

Nathan then hoped over the couch after putting his controller down, since he was hungry. 

"Oh, is it good?" Rachel asked, happy to get some advice since she wasn't sure what to order.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:37 pm

Wally zoomed over there before they could really reach the door and opened it. He greeted the usual pizza guy, whose name is Enrique, and paid for the meal plus a nice tip. " Thanks buddy! " He weighed with a hand that didn't hold the pizza.

And just as Enrique was pulling out to deliver another pizza, here came Tim to come and hang out with Maddie. He had gotten there quite fast, but Wally quickly shut the door as if he hadn't noticed him showing up. "Who's hungry? " He asked in a loud voice to kind of distract everybody.

Tim had just seen Wally shut the door as soon as he pulled up and he sighed out with a roll of his eyes. He had just gotten Maddie's text as soon as he pulled up and wasn't sure if he should stay, but he would endure her father's cold shoulder for her. Hell, he'd do anything for her. So he sat in his truck and texted her that he was there.

"The best, " John confirmed with a nod. " They also have quesadillas. Chicken or hamburger or cheese. My little sister likes the shredded chicken with extra queso on top. Mom and dad usually split because some of these meals can't be huge so it's enough for two people. However, with my mom, she usually orders a plate to go because she's always hungry afterwards, " he added. "But order anything you want. it's all on my dad tonight, " he chuckled out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:04 pm

Jaine, having made it at least to the hallway to catch a glimpse of her husband stopped and crossed her arms, giving him the mad really look. 

Maddie had heard her father and sighed before her phone recieved Tim's text and she emidiatly stood up with a smile. "Tim's here!"

"Tim's here!" Nathan repeated in a mocking girly voice with an eyeroll. "Augh!" he rubbed his arm after Maddie punched him.

Rachel chuckled a little. "Well that case," She looked at the menu, glad some of them had pictures. "How about we try one of those things to share? If you want?" She suggested. That way it seemed like you got a bit out of different dishes, and that might be nice to see what she liked since she hadn't had mexican food much.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:52 pm

(🤣🤣🤣 typical Brothers)

"Oh, how great. " Wally said with a fake amusement in his voice. He sighed as he took the pizza to sit on the dining room table, avoiding the look his wife was giving him.

Tim then walked up to the door and knocked on it, praying that Maddie's father wouldn't be the one to answer.

John smiled, I hint of a blush on his cheeks. "Uh, sure! You choose, " he said just as the waiter came back with their drinks.

"Are you guys ready to order? He asked with a smile, no pad and pen at the ready.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:05 pm

Jaine rolled her eyes at her dramatic husband before she went to get the door when her daughter beat her to it. She held her hands up in defeat. "I give up," she muttered to herself, seeing as a speedster always beat her to the door. She then went to get them some glasses and something to drink.

"Tim, hi!" Maddie smiled and instantly hugged him as soon as she opened the door. 

"She punched me!" Nathan complained to his mother who entered the kitchen and he rubbed his arm. 

"Just get these to the table," Jaine handed her son some glasses, knowing he wasn't relly hurt but just hoping to get his sister in trouble. There had been enough scolding for one day.

Rachel smiled a little and wasn't ready to choose when the waitor came up,she looked at the menu and pictures one more time before deciding to go with the one that looked the nicest. "Uh, yeah... We'll have the... 4 seasons Taco plate," She said, which was one of the bigger split dishes and it looked nice.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next