Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 97 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:59 pm

"I love you too, " Tim told her and a whisper. He kissed her nose playfully before just sitting back on the seat, just absent-mindedly stroking her hair and getting his breath back. God, he was such a lucky guy.

(🤣🤣🤣 You know, I can totally see John having an on and off relationship with Rachel. And in between when they are together, he goes on dates with other girls and it just gets worse when he's older haha XD

Omg it'll be like Ross and Rachel from Friends. We were on a break! Haha lol)

John smiled at that and he placed a hand a top one of her own. " I'm glad for that too, " He told her with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 97 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:01 pm

(now that you say it I can totally see that too!)

Maddie smiled and sat up a bit more, turning to lean back into his arms and make herself comfortable. "What do you think the next mission's gonna be about?" She asked after a moment.

Rachel smiled when he did that as she looked at their hands before meeting his blue eyes. (Does he have blue eyes?) She then remembered her melting ice creams nf she ate the rest of it before saying. "Thanks for the ice cream."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:37 pm

(Yes 🤣😝 and Nikki is going to blame Dick for all of it!)

"No idea... Hopefully something not like the end of the world, " Tim said as he propped his head up on his arms and looked at her.

(Yes ^^ I think I remember giving Nikki blue eyes too, but I think her having hazel eyes with a hint of green would be cute with her red hair. But John and Ariel have Dick's blue eyes and Aiden was the only one who had Nikki's eyes)

"Anytime. We should come back here again, if you want anyway, " John said, eating the last of his ice cream and took his hand away from hers to wipe his mouth with a napkin. He then smiled at her, all genuine and warm. Wow. He never thought he could feel something like this. Especially after his brother died.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:20 pm

Maddie chuckled lightly. "Yeah, hopefully not," she said, thinking for s moment before asking him. "Do you ever regret being in the hero life?"

(Alright! Roger that!)

"Yeah," Rachel nodded. "This pistachio was great," she said, knowing she had weird flavour choices for ice cream. "I know a good spot in Jump City too, we can go there sometime as well," she said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:47 pm

Tim just shook his head - Well, try to without he was laying down on the seats. " No, not really. It led me to you, so I don't have a single regret about it, " He said with a smile and brush her cheek with his knuckle. She was so beautiful.

"Either way, " John said with a grin, happy that she seemed up for a second date. He then got up and grabbed her trash before putting it in the trash can that was a couple of feet away. Then he turned to her and said, "I'm going to go wash my hands. I'll be right back. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:01 pm

That caused a smile to creep onto Maddie's face and she turned to face him. "Mhm, aren't you being romantic?" She asked, but she lived for that stuff.

"I should do that too," Rachel said, standing up to follow him inside since she was a bit sticky after the ice cream had sort of melted.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:08 pm

"Hey, just telling the truth, " Tim said, his grin not leaving his face. "And you make me this way, so... It's your fault," He added a bit shyly, some color staining is cheeks. He always put up the tough man front, always playing it cool, but really he was kind of shy and wanted the best for her and for people he loved.

"Okay," John nodded before he held the door open for her with his elbow. Once they were inside, he went off to the boys restroom to take care of his knees and then washed his hands. A yawn escapes his lips and he ran his hands over his face. It was getting late, But he had a great time with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:21 pm

"Alright, go ahead. Blame me," she teased before smiling st him and stroking some brown short hair along his head. His hair was always perfectly cut for some reason and hers was always a mess since it was curly.

Rachel wiped her hands and looked herself in the mirror. She was actually surprised John would like someone like her. She didn't exactly see herself as what one would consider "pretty". She shook the thought from her head, drying her hands but saw how two other girls kinds looked at her before she walked out to meet John again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:04 pm

"Fine, I will blame you, " Tim said before he smirked. He then started to tickle her, saying, " And this is what you get!"

John came out the same time Rachel did and he smiled. " Ready to go? " He asked her, going to hold out his hand but resisted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:07 pm

"H-hey! No!" Maddie started laughing as he started tickling her and she tried to grab his hands before she started to tickle him back.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Rachel nodded before she walked out of the ice cream shop with John. "Thanks for tonight. I really had a great time," she told him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next