Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 98 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:30 pm

"Haha- no,N-No babe! " Tim laughed out, trying to catch her own hands but she was way too fast with her super speed. He laughed out, "Y-You're cheating! "

"You did? Really? You're not just saying that are you? " John asked, smiling at her, actually excited that she had a good time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 98 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:50 pm

Maddie laughed when she saw she got the advantage due to her speed. "Me? I would never!" She stated with a smirk. "Do you give up?"

"Of course not," Rache assured him. Well, she wouldn't lie to him. "I hope you did too?" She asked, putting a strang of purple hair behind her ear.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:28 pm

"Hahaha!" Tim laughed before he concentrated and he teleported himself into the back of his truck, catching his breath back from her merciless tickling. He then turned to her since he could see her through the glass and made a face at her. " Teleporting is way cooler! "

"Yeah, I did," John said with a warm smile. He glanced at her hand again before he grabbed it, hoping she wouldn't mind. "I'll, uh, walk with you as far as I can. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:13 pm

Maddie made a face back at him, mimicking him. "Teleporting is way cooler, Who's cheating now, huh?" She asked, teasing of course.

Rachel smiled when he grabbed her hand. "Thanks," she said, appreciating it since she was a little lost in Blüdhaven so it would be nice to have him walk her to the zeta tubes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:48 pm

"You started it! " 10 laughed out, pointing at her. He finally stopped and shook his head. " Truce? " He asked her a second later.

"No problem, " John said before nodding his head to the side. He didn't let her hand go as they walked and really hoped that it was okay that he continued to hold it. Her hand was pretty soft, other than the rings he could feel on her hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:33 pm

Maddie smiled and held her hand out. "Truce," she agreed. Well, of course she would agree to that.

"So, is Blüdhaven safe to walk alone at night?" Rachel asked him as they walked. Not that she was scared, she was more curious if it was like Gotham. She'd heard bad things about Gotham.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:49 pm

Tim chuckled and he reached through the little window in the back to shake her hand. Then he teleported himself into the truck and kissed her lips.

"Depends on the night and where you go. My dad mentioned it wasn't so friendly until he moved here," John told her as they walked to the Zeta Tubes. "He cleaned up the streets pretty good."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:10 pm

Maddie blinked since she never could predict his teleporting before she closed her eyes and smiled into the kiss. This had really been a great night.

Rachel looked at him and nodded with a small smile. "You must be proud of him, huh?" She asked. Well, she would be proud of Nightwing was her father. He seemed like the perfect human being. Maybe that was just a prejudice of Dick Grayson and not true at all, but she felt like that was everyone's opinion. At least in the Titans Team.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm

Tim would have continued a kiss if her phone didn't start to ring. He let let out annoyed sound, and said onto her lips, " if that's your dad...." Well, he couldn't actually do anything against Maddie's father. Not that he would, but he was super annoying.

"On the days that he's not a total pain in the ass, " John said, shrugging with one shoulder and then chuckling out. " Don't tell him I said this, but he's my hero. I want to be like him one day. I've just never told him before of how proud I am. But I feel like I could be open with you. But I will deny anything and everything if you tell him I said that, " He told her, pointing at her with his free hand as they walked, rounding the corner where the zeta tube was waiting. His dad would show up as soon as he called for him to come pick him up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:28 pm

Maddie giggled before she got her phone out and indeed it was her dad on the caller ID. He was probably wondering where she was because he was always checking up on her. Maddie put on speaker as she picked up. "Hi dad, I was just busy in another make out session..." She decided to tease her father, even if it was true it was nothing he could prove. She gave Tim the "hush" finger over her mouth so he didn't freak. It was fun to freak her dad out sometimes.

Rachel let out a laugh before she said. "Good thing I'm good at keeping secrets then." She then saw they reached the zeta tubes and she turned to him with a smile. "Thanks for walking me."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next