Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 99 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:38 pm

Tim was about to burst out laughing when he heard Wally's annoyed groan from where he was sitting, but he refrained after seeing Maddie put a finger to her lips.

"You are way too much like me, " Wally muttered under his breath before he said, " I just wanted to see if you guys were okay. I haven't heard anything from you so I just wanted to check in. And to remind you about your curfew. "

"Yeah, no problem, " John said after slipping his phone into his pocket from where he had texted his dad that he was ready to be picked up. God, he couldn't wait until he was old enough to drive. He gave her a nod as he said, " Thank you for the date.... T-This was a date, right?" He didn't want to humiliate himself by assuming this was a date when for all he knew she could have thought it was just a tour around a Blüddhaven.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 99 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:31 pm

"Yes dad, we're both fine and I'll be home soon," Maddie promised, looking up at Tim and seeing the time on her phone screen. "After another makeout session or two," she
decided to add, letting out a giggle since she thought it was funny to get on his nerves just a little.

He was right. She was too much like her father. If they'd been born the same year people probably would have thought they were twins. Wow, that was a weird thought I had? Maddie shook her head.

Rachel couldn't help but to let a small giggle escape her lips and she covered her mouth before she nodded with a smile, lowering her hand again. "Yeah," she assured him. "I really had a great time. Thanks for showing me around Blüdhaven."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:49 pm

"Madeline West! "

Tim couldn't hold it back anymore and he started to laugh at Wally's outrage. His girl was brutal.

"Just be back by curfew. I love you." Wally then hung up, and Tim laughed even louder than before. " You are a savage! " He told his girlfriend, shaking his head at her.

"Anytime," John said, his face cooling from how he had been blushing with embarrassment. He was quiet for a moment, trying to think of what to do next. Should he kiss her? He actually kind of wanted to, but this was only their first date. In a handshake to twith just make it awkward, so Jothn held his arms out and gave her a hug, just a light squeeze.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:41 pm

Maddie smiled at her fathers reaction, since she knew that he knew she was just playing around. She exited the call before she laughed lightly and shrugged innocent. "Can't really say I was lying." That was true, again, not that her dad would ever know that.

Rachel saw the hesitation in his moves but was glad he went for a hug and so she hugged him back. "Hope to see you soon again." She said to him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 pm

"What am I going to do with you? " Tim let out a playful sigh, shaking his head as if he were disappointed but he was just smiling all the same. His girlfriend really was something else. And he loved her for it.

"Yeah, Of course, " John said, feeling relieved since she was just fine with a hug. He did want to kiss her or something, but he wasn't sure himself. How do people date?! It was so confusing!

He pulled away and activated the zeta tube for her. " I'll text you, " He promised her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:58 pm

"Dunno, you can take it or leave it, your choice," Maddie teased him back before leaning in to give him a kiss.

"Sounds good," Rachel smiled before she turned towards the zeta tube. She walked inside before giving a small wave before she got teleported to Jump City.

A couple of minutes later Dick pulled up to get John since he didn't want him walking alone let at night and it was also quite far if you were to walk. He pulled up on his MC because it was easier in the alley and he took his helmet off, shaking his hair. "Did you have a good time?" He adke dhis son, tossing him a second helmet.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:54 pm

Tim kissed her back, letting his arms circle around her waist, bringing them closer. " I don't think your dad would appreciate the things I want to do with you, " He whispered onto her lips, slightly pulling away.

"Yeah, " John shrugged after catching the helmet. He decided to leave it at that because he already knew his mother was going to interrogate him once he got home. He didn't feel like talking about it over and over, even though he did have an awesome night with Rachel.

He walked over and got onto the back of his dad's motorcycle. "How is Mom? Is she already crying about her little boy growing up? " He joked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:46 pm

"Mhm, no?" Maddie teased back, since they both knew he wouldn't. Since she was naturally curious she couldn't help but to add. "And what would those things be?"

Dick chuckled and didn't push since he knew John probably wanted to keep his night with Raven private. "She's been crying since the day you two could walk," he joked back, remembering how Nikki didn't want Aiden and John to grow up so fast. He smiled at the memory of when they learned how to walk. Aiden had been a little faster than John up on his feet, which had caused John to become upset.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:13 pm

Tim smirked before kissing her neck, whispering onto it, "I'll let you use your imagination. " Again, he wouldn't force her into doing anything if she was uncomfortable with it. And definitely not tonight, he wasn't trying to imply that, but he loved teasing her nonetheless.

John chuckled and rolled his eyes. " I could have told you that, " He said before gripping on to his dad when he started driving off. He didn't want to be roadkill after all.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:19 pm

Maddie felt a smirk creep onto her face as a pleasant chill travelled down ver neck. "Mhm, I can live with that," she said, loving how he could tease her. She really was lucky to get with a guy like him.

Dick chuckled before he put his own helmet back on and then driving them both home to where maybe, just maybe, Nikki would have fallen asleep. She needed rest while she was pregnant.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next