Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 16 of 93 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 54 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 16 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:31 pm

"Dick!" Wally exclaimed and got distracted long enough for one of the numb shots to hit his leg. He stumbled, but he wasn't done, as stuff like that didn't affect him very easily.

"Shoot again. He will not go down so easy," Kaldur told his men after tying Dick up.

The guy who shot Wally did again before the red headed speedster could retaliate and then Wally also hit the floor, knocked out good.

Jackie winced when the guy tied her hands tight and she SO wished she could just use her tail against him. She could, but that would mean putting Sam in danger and she didn't want to do that. So she was gonna play it smart. For now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Sam groaned a little as one of the men tied her hands as well.
She tried hard focusing, trying to find any plant nearby that she could use to help them. But they were all too far away, and she just sighed quietly, frustrated. She couldn't do anything.

Jason ran, avoiding as many of the armed men as he could, until he finally saw them: Dick and Wally, both knocked out, and Kaldur there commanding his stupid goons.
"Great" he muttered. He couldn't use his powers that freely there, unless he wanted to burn the 'good guys' as well.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Brooke wasn't really sure what was going on. However, she had stood up when she thought she heard running and screaming. But the room she was in was pretty good isolated, believe it or not. She pressed her ear against the door, trying to enchance her hearing. Was it Wally working on getting her out?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 am

"Put them with the others. Keep a close eye on them," Kaldur ordered his men who were watching Dick and Wally. He then looked over as more of his men emerged from the hallway with Jackie and Sam and then eventually Jason. Good. They were all together. No one escaped and could try to break Brooke free.

Speaking of her...

"Go get our... special guest. I have someone else I want her to meet," Kaldur ordered his men. Two of them nodded before going to get Brooke from the interrogation room.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Brooke backed up from the door when she heard heavy footsteps approach. Did Wally really manage to get her out that fast? However, she frowned when Kladur's men entered the room and they grabbed her hard by her arms. "Hey! Hands off!" Brooke began to struggle in their grip, but it wasn't much use as they dragged her with them. "Let go of me!" She narrowed her eyes at them before she was brought upon Kaldur. However, her eyes went wide when she saw Dick, Wally and Jason knocked out, she really hoped they were just knocked out. Her eyes focused on Kaldur again, seeing as more of his men took the boys again. "What do you want!? She spat at him, continuing to struggle in the mens grip. She just wanted to punch him straight in the face!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Sam looked around and gasped when she saw Dick an Wally.
Oh, they were in so much trouble.

Jason groaned, feeling frustrated that he couldn't do anything. If only he could calm down enough, he could freeze everyone in place. But nope. He was furious, and that meant no ice powers.
He saw Jackie and Sam being brought by Kaldur's men, and he breathed out, exasperated. Great, they were all trapped.
His eyes turned to Brooke, who was struggling and yelling. He frowned. Well, shit. What was Kaldur gonna do now? He could've just kept her locked.
So clearly, he was planning something.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:58 am

Kaldur walked up to stand in front of all of them and Jackie did NOT like the look she saw in the Atlantean's cold eyes. He took a breath and said, "The world has changed the past couple of years. It is evident, and with change comes adaption. Like us Atlantean's, we are more advanced than mere humans. We've adapted to live in both the land and the sea. Daresay, we are even stronger and wiser than humans, and now all of us...we must adapt to how things are. So asking me what I want and what I need are two very different things and yet the same, Miss Brooke. I want respect, I want to show that I will not have anyone, friend or foe, come in here and try to order me around. So I have to set an example."

He looked over at his men and he actually said something in Atlantean and the guy's there understood. Two of them disappeared for a little bit before they arrived with...

Jackie's eyes went wide and she tried to back up when she saw a chained Crazy be brought into the room. "W-What the hell is this!?" she yelled. Was he planning on what she thought he was planning!?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Kaldur rolled his eyes and geastured with his hand to his men holding the others. He did not appreciate being disrupted by any more questions. Once his men took Jackie and the others away to lock them up and were out of his seight he could go on. "Well then," He turned to face Brooke, putting his hands behind his back.

Brooke returned a glare and stated. "I did not kill your men!"

"Perhaps. However, I know they would still be alive if you hadn's showed up." Kaldur said. He knew she might be telling the truth, but she might also be lying. "Now I hope you understand I do not wish to do this, but you leave me no choice."

Brooke had expected Kaldur to kill her himself, however she felt her feet strive towards the floor when the men dragged her towards the Crazie inside the cage. "N-no! No, no stop!" Brooke struggled, but didn't exactly stand a chance in losing their bulky hands grip around her arms. "Let me go! Stop!" Brooke tried elbowing the guy on her left when he pulled up her shirt sleeve. She tried to move back when they brought her closer to the cage. "Y-you can't do this!"

Kaldur didn't really listen to her pleading, nor did he care. He knew what had to be done. "Yes. I can." He stated. He saw his men awaiting his final orders. "Do it."

"No!" Brooke screamed when they forced her arm in between the bars of the cage and it didn't take long before she felt teeth dig into her skin and she yelled out in pain. However, it didn't take long before the pain eased as they pulled her arm back out. That was enough. "Agh!" Brooke closed her eyes, the pain was still pulsing in her bleeding arm.

Kaldur's men then tossed her to the floor, every single on of them had a smug grin on their ugly faces. Obviously they were pleased on how their leader handled things.

Kaldur geastured for his men to take the crazie back to where they keept it and he walked over to Brooke. "I hope this will teach you to never doubble cross me again." He stated.

Brooke only grabbed her arm, pulling the sleeve down over and putting pressure to it. It still hurt and she glared back up at him. Wasn't like he gave her a choice now!?

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Sam's panic kept growing, but she didn't have the strength to even struggle. Nor the courage.
After seeing the Crazie, and while they were taken away, she could just look around, her eyes falling on Jackie and Jason, and Jackie again. What were they going to do?
Ugh! and to think she had managed to relax a little in that sick place. She should've known better. She should've known they wouldn't be safe! No matter what Dick said.

Jason didn't like this. At all.
As they were dragged away, he kept groaning, struggling, but didn't use his powers yet. He couldn't let himself go loose. He knew that even if he tried to control himself, the moment he created even the smallest flame, he'd explode in rage and that'd mean the end of everyone around him.
No, he had to wait for a better opportunity.
But it was so hard! He felt the palms of his hand getting hotter by the second.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:38 am

"Dammit!" Jackie growled under her breath after they had been dragged away. Honestly, she was a LITTLE relieved to be away from the Crazie, but she was really scared for Brooke. At first, she thought Kaldur was going to have the Crazie bite all of them. In that case, everyone would find out that she was actually immune to the Crazie's bites. Then she'd become some kind of playing card for Kaldur while all of her new friends went crazy and died. Now only Brooke was...

She heard Brooke's yell and her eyes went wide. "Brooke, no," she whispered.

Wally began to wake up a little when he heard Brooke's yelling and squinted his eyes. "Brooke..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 93 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 54 ... 93  Next