Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 20 of 93 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 56 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 20 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Brooke got stiff when he embraced her before she relaxed. Instead of getting angry and pushing him away she just frowned. She knew that was a lie. Just to try and calm her down. It wasn't working. "Stop lying to me..." She wispered, feeling her watery eyes. 'Crying isn't going to change anything!' she thought.

"I can think of someone who disagrees," Dick muttered  looking over, past the flames to the shadows that were sitting further away. He knew Wally was talking to Brooke. It was a good thing. To have someone she at least seemed to trust a little before...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:36 pm

"Well, what's done is done, isn't it?" Jason commented, breaking his silence. "No point in feeling guilty or whatever. That wont help you survive, or any of us for that matter" he added, taking another berry to his mouth. Of course, he was talking about Brooke. But there was no point in sitting there like sad babies, thinking about what-ifs and lame apologies. They should be focusing more on how to survive the night, and where they were going to go the next day, and the day after, and so on.
"So stop worrying. We'll figure this out, one way or another, and we'll keep moving forward, like we always do" he finally added, before crossing his arms and staring at the fire he had started himself.

Sam sighed quietly, and looked at Dick with a worried face. Jason had a good point, but she could understand that it wasn't an easy situation. She just wished there was something she could do to help. Anything at all.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:52 am

Jackie was actually surprised by Jason's statement. Something about it seemed...different. His usual tone was that of being selfish and looking out for #1, but he used a lot of "we's" and positive comments. Hearing him speak so sure, so focus was a refreshing pace with him. She couldn't help a small smile and nudged him with her foot and nod, agreeing, "Yeah. You're right. We'll figure this out. Its gonna be okay."

"Hey, we Wests are a lot of things, but we're not liars." Wally tipped her chin up and used his free hand to wipe her tears away. "When I make a promise, I keep it. And I promise I'm going to try and help you." Things looked bad, but he did say "try". He never said he was going to be able to help her...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:27 pm

"Yeah. We'll... do that," Dick rubbed his hands over his face. His eyes were tired. He was pretty sure he had bags under them. It had been a long day. Almost no sleep for 24 hours.

Brooke frowned and looked at him with sad eyes before she just leaned her head against his shoulder. She actually raised her arms and gave him a hug. "Thank you." She said. Not for his promise of trying to help her. She knew it was no point. But she was thankful for him being there, and for comforting her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Jason looked at Jackie, noticing the way she was smiling, if ever so subtle. He could tell by how she was looking at him, and how she replied, kinda what she was thinking.
"Tsk, yeah, that's what i said" he said, trying to regain his usual behavior. Yet he couldn't stop himself from smiling slightly too as he glanced at her once more.

Sam nodded, before looking at Dick. She smiled a bit sadly, and moved closer to him so she could whisper without Jason and Jackie hearing.
"You should go get some sleep" she said in a low voice. She was exhausted after how she had used her powers, but she had actually managed to sleep back at the Cave. More than Dick did at least. And she could tell. They all could.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Jackie chuckled and leaned back on her hands, looking up into the patches of sky that was left in the shelter Sam made them. It was so peaceful out there. She couldn't remember a more silent night. It was making her sleepy, her yawns being evidence of that and she shook her head as she sat up more straight.

"You're welcome," Wally whispered into her head as he held her. He rubbed her hair before he pulled back a bit to say, "Come on, everyone else is already settled in the camp."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Brooke didn't say anything else but stood up and followed him back. She might as well enjoy her last campfire. Just looking at the fire always made her calm. 

"Yeah?" Dick chuckled. It was that obvious huh? He then saw Wally walking back over with Brooke. He didn't want to be the one to ask the 'how are you' question. He thought that was pretty obvious.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Sam was gonna say something more when she noticed Wally and Brooke. She couldn't help to feel a bit relieved, as she had been wondering if she'd even come back with them at all.
She just sent her a small smile, not really knowing what to say.

Jason was already lying down on the ground when Wally and Brooke walked up to the campfire.
Arms under his head, he was just closing his eyes for a moment, enjoying the fresh air.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Jackie held her hand up to Wally and Brooke. "Berries?" she offered. "Non-poisonous. I gave all the poison ones to Jason," she teased, just to relieve some of the attention in the air.

Wally chuckled a little and he sat next to Dick. "I'm actually good. Thank you," he said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Brooke only sat in silence, watching the fire. She didn't say anything cause she didn't have anything to say.

Dick cleared his throat. This was... Uncomfortable. "So... I know it's not helping but, I'm sorry about what Kaldur did to you, Brooke." He appologized.

"It wasn't your fault," Brooke said, not lifting her gaze to look at him.

Dick frowned. "I know, but I'm still sorry." He said. It wasn't fair to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 93 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 56 ... 93  Next