Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 56 of 93 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 74 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 56 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:33 pm

(🤣🤣🤣 yeah, you guys are both right 🤪)

Jackie was a little annoyed, but she knew that this wasn't the right time for this. "Um, yeah, thanks for letting us know," she told Brooke before looking up at Jason. He had grown just a bit taller than her, which was adorable and annoying in it's own way.

"Um, we -we should get with the others. Try to be there for Wally," she said, putting her hood up and stuck her hands in her pockets before walking over to where their friends were.

Wally has laid Artemis down beside him and was just curled up in himself. He was just there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:42 pm

(Haha love how Brooke ruined their moment too xD)

Dick looked at her in confusion at first, as if he didn't register what she said. He shook his head. "W-what do you mean? What happened!?" He asked, sitting up a bit more as he felt like he needed to be somewhere. What? Didn't make it? He had seen her struggle but he hadn't really understood how severe the situation had been for Artemis. Didn't make it!? No way! No way she wasn't alive anymore. He wouldn't let that sink in. He couldn't.

Brooke slowed her steps, seeing him just sitting there, with Artemis lying next to him. It hurt her to look at Artemis, not being alive anymore. She took a breath before she slowly walked up to him. She was gentle as she crouched down behind him, placing her hand softly on his shoulder for him to register her precense. She didn't say anything, however.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:00 pm

((ikr XD))

Jason stood there for a moment, and let out a sigh. What a day...
He watched Brooke walk away, and for a moment he felt relieved he wasn't the one who had to go comfort Wally.
He then followed Jackie towards where Dick and Sam were.

Sam rubbed her arm, avoiding his eyes for a moment.
"She attacked Wally... she was controlled, i-it wasn't her fault! But..." Sam sighed and looked at him. Her eyes were getting teary, and she was at a loss for words.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:50 pm

(Yeah, meanie! XD)

"She's right. It wasn't her fault," Jackie spoke. "It was that crazy bastards fault. He just came out of nowhere, but he...he was enjoying the pain and suffering that he was causing."

It was true. She could see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice.

(Did we have an idea on who the guys actually identified is?)

Wally knew that it was Brooke. But he didn't say anything for a couple of minutes.

"Then finally, he said,"I couldn't save her..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:10 am

( I feel like that's her role in this group xD )

Dick felt tears come to his eyes as realisation struck him. Artemis was gone. It wasn't long ago that he saw her, laughed with her. He had a lot of memories with her and it hurt to know he wasn't going to be able to make more memories with her. "Where-" he sniffled, drying his nose off. "Where's Wally?" He asked. He felt the tears go down his cheek and he knew he needed to talk to him. If he was feeling like this he couldn't imagine what his best friend was going through. He remembered how he'd been during that fail-exercise mission. He needed to be there for him.

Brooke was silent for a moment, frowning as she realised he blamed himself. "It wasn't your fault." She whispered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:15 pm

((Not sure if we had an exact idea about the guy. I just based his looks on a character i saw on LoL haha a crazy control-freak type looking to conquer the world under his command. He's called Swain.
But besides that idea i had for his looks, i dont know at all who he could be here XD
Any ideas?))

Sam looked at the others before looking back at Dick.
"I dont think you should be moving" she stated "You're not well"
Her heart was breaking as she saw his tears. She had never seen him like this.
"But, uh... i could help you out, and take you to him" she finally decided, as she didn't know how to say no to him in a moment like that. Maybe being with his friend is what he needed.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:56 pm

"I shot her!!" Wally shouted, hugging his knees tighter. Then he looked up at Brooke, face all distraught. " I shot her, I killed her. I let her slip away from me and I couldn't help her, I couldn't save her! Don't you understand?! She begged me to, but I just wanted to pick her up and just take her away from there. I didn't have a choice..."

He was crying again, holding his head in his hands.

Jackie had to look away, otherwise she would start crying again too. Yes, she didn't know Artemis very well but with the way that Jade described her felt like she had known her longer than she actually did. She still hates that she couldn't protect her, and she was pretty sure that once she eventually kicked the bucket, Jade will kick her ass for it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:20 pm

(yeah. I imagine him just being some random who earned powers and the rare ability to control crazies. We can either bring him back at some point again or maybe not at all. I am cool with either)

"N-no... I need to go alone." Dick insisted, trying to stand but ended up sitting back down since he felt dizzy. "I need to make sure he's alright." He stated, sniffling as he dried his cheeks off, trying to collect himself. He would need that if he was going to comfort Wally.

Brooke wasn't sure why she was surprisingly at his outburst. She didn't know what to say to all of that. She didn't know what to say to make him feel better. She had a pretty good idea whatever she said wasn't going to help. She got Infront of him on her knees when he started crying and she embraced him into a hug. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, feeling herself tear up. It broke her heart to see him like this, to see Artemis body next to them. She held him tight and stroke his hair, letting him cry or let his his thoughts out or anything. "I'm so sorry." She repeated. As she tried to just be there for him. She didn't want to leave him alone like this.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:27 pm

((true ^^ i think bringing him back later, like, in a while, may be cool. Maybe with an even bigger army, or having even gotten some heroes-crazies under his control? would be fun, but not for now, i think))

Sam shook her head, worried.
"Let me take you to him. I'll leave you guys alone, I promise... just... let me help you" she insisted, kneeling down next to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.
"You don't need to do everything alone" she gave him a small, sad smile "we're here for you, just like you want to be there for Wally"

Jason frowned, looking at Dick's reaction and then at Jackie. Sometimes he felt a little like an outsider, as he couldn't just feel the same emotions as they felt. He did feel sad, but just not that sad. This would was just cruel, and life was tough, death was a part of it all the time. Time and time again he had to kill Crazies, knowing full well they had previously been just normal people. Even friends.
Still, he tried to be there for Jackie, and he put his arm around her, as he hated seeing her trying not to cry.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:48 pm

Wally just continued to cry even after she hugged him. Why, just why...

He eventually got his arms around her, crying slightly into her shoulder. He sniffed and whispered, "Thank you...."

Jackie turned her head into his shoulder. She was thankful that Jason was there for her.

She looked at Dick, seeing him trying so desperately to be with his best friend. Jade had told her about all of them, and how close they were.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 93 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 74 ... 93  Next