Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 51 of 93 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 72 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 51 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by Lily07 Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:49 am

((yess ^^ i think we are ))

Sam tried to follow the others' voices, as she tried to get out of the smoke and go after them.
She stumbled a little, hitting some boxes in the process, but soon she was running behind them, looking back at the weird guy and his big, insanely big army of Crazies.

The man among the Crazies smiled at Artemis as he noticed her change in posture.
"Hello there, little puppet" he called to her, waving his hand. As he did this, he narrowed his eyes, focusing his terrible powers on her, trying to take over her.
"Do your friends have any idea what you're about to do to them?" he kept talking to her, as if no one else could hear, his red eyes fixed on Artemis'

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:55 pm

Fully stopped in his tracks when he heard Artemis."Artemis?!" He asked both confused and worried. Then when he followed her gaze, so it was on the crazy or whatever the hell he was and he growled under his breath. He quickly ran over to her, not even noticing how her hand was clutching her bow. " Artemis I don't know what he thanked you but we got to go, " you told her trying to make her only see him. There was no way that the guy was controlling her.... Was there?

Jackie stopped when she saw Wally rush back. "Wally! What the hell are you doing?!" Something just really off here and she didn't like it.

(Oh no Artemis fight it!! 😂😵)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:04 pm

(So sad!!)

Artemis could hear his voice in her head, but she tried to block it out. "Wally, I-I can't control my-my-" She felt how his grip on her took over and she felt how she slung her bow at him.

Brooke saw this and her eyes went wide. No, no, no no, this couldn't get any worse. "Wally, look out!" She called, seeing another crazie approach him from behind after Artemis had lunched at him. Thankfully she couldn't run. But she couldn't fire arrows. "Artemis!" She ran over, jumping over a few boxes and sliding on the floor, dodging another crazie attacking before aiming her gun at the enemy and firing, hoping that would losen the grip he had around Artemis or whatever was going on.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:50 pm

Wally's eyes were wide when she lunged at him. Luckily, he was fast enough to dodge her and was thankful to Brooke that she took care of the end the other crazy.

"Artemis! Stop! This isn't you!" He said, trying to fight off the little army Crazies and help Artemis at the same time.

"Wally!"

Wally looked up as Jackie swing in using her tail. She had a feeling that it wasn't Artemis that was doing it.  "Listen, I'll try to fight off as many as I can if you can try to get through the Artemis! " She told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:00 pm

The white-haired guy saw the threat Brooke was posing to him, so he simply commanded a Crazy to stand in the bullet's way, using it as a sort of living shield. He smirked
"Come on, girl. Fight them. Fight for me" he told Artemis, both with his voice and his mind. He was just having fun watching the chaos around them.

As soon as Sam was out of the smoke's range, she started using her powers to the best of her abilities to fight back the Crazies, keeping them out of range. With some roots, she managed to stop a couple of them, but it wasn't enough. There weren't enough plants nearby.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Artemis felt herself grip another arrow, snapping in and out of control from time to time. She was fighting him. "It's him, he's in my head!" She said. "S-stay back!" She told Wally, her hand stopping from preparing the arrow and then continuing, as if she could only stop him from time to time.

Brooke growled as two bullets hit the crazie in the chest. What a waste. She knew she only had one bullet left. "Jackie! Target him!" She told Jackie, who frankly were one of the best fighting the crazies with her abilities. She turned hearing a crazie only for Dick to knock one of the crazies down with a branch. "Here," He said, tossing her another large branch to fight them off with. All they needed was to hold the crazies off for as long as they could so they could get Artemis out of there. They weren't leaving anyone behind.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:12 pm

Jackie heard Brooke before she looked at guy who was the one doing it. She nodded before she made her way through the crowd of Crazies to stop the bastard.

"Fight it, Artemis!! Fight!" Wally said as he continued to fight his share of Crazies. He looked up at the guy that seemed to be the problem. He was going to go stop him when another Crazie pushed him down and he had to fight him off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:36 pm

The man narrowed his eyes, as he saw them trying to come at him instead of running away.
Yes, Artemis... fight he told her, having now heard her name thanks to the redhead guy who had shouted it. Fight them. You know what you are. You cannot escape it, your fate. Your new life. And it belongs to me

As he made sure his message got through, he also gathered some of the Crazies around him, as protection. He was having fun, but he wouldn't be reckless.

A cold, icy wind was felt across the place, as Jason gathered his strength to freeze as many of the Crazies that were surrounding him as he could. He was glad, though, that there was something this mindlessly violent that he could keep his mind busy with.
He wasn't paying attention to anything else besides his own battle, though, and so he was unaware of what was going on with Artemis. His mind was a winter storm, clouded and violent.

Sam looked around, slightly panicking as she saw the many events taking place at once.
Taking a deep breath, and knowing her powers couldn't be used to fight any more Crazies, as she had only one plant left that she could feel underground, she changed her focus.
"I'm sorry, but let me help" she yelled, as she turned the last plant she had towards Artemis, making it grow around her arms, so as to keep them steady and away from the arrows.
She knew she couldn't do this for long, but she hoped this could give Wally and the others enough time to deal with the threat at hand.
She ran towards Artemis, as she didn't want to do this while being away.
Maybe Sam didn't know her much, but she could see her struggle in her eyes.
"I got you" she told her, as she tried to keep her from harming the others. "And you got this" she added with a nod, her voice shaking slightly, but trying to sound confident.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:23 pm

"No...no this is not me. This is not my life," Artemis shook her head, talking out loud in response to the guy. She felt her hands be restrained, but she was thankful. She didn't want to hurt anyone. Her eyes opened and for some time she was herself again and she saw Wally and Sam trying to calm her down, but there was still fear in her eyes.

Dick and Brooke were fighting of as many crazies as they could, but weren't as productive as maybe Jason or Jackie who had powers to help them.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:28 pm

Jackie fought her way through the crowd, taking out crazies left and right. They were trying to protect their " master " or whatever.

She finally had had enough of these bastards and just took a whole crowd out by shooting shards by her tail, creating a path for her to go straight to the evil man.

"Hey ugly!! She then started to attack him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 93 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 72 ... 93  Next