Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 67 of 93 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 80 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 67 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:35 am

"You sure you want to sit next to me?" Dick asked him, having a neutral tone. Wally had blown up a little on him earlier, even though he knew he didn't mean anything bad. So he wasn't angry at him. He was just worried. He just wanted him to allow himself to feel shitty and to grieve and stop pretending like he was fine when he obviously wasn't.

Last edited by shinefairy on Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:52 am

Wally rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "Look, Dick, I am trying here, okay? This is how I deal with grief. With jokes, with humor. And I need support from my best friend, " he told him. He had enough of feeling like shit. Going out and running had helped and yes, he would still feel like shit but at least he had his best friend and other friends to help him process his grief. He had learned that at least.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:02 am

Sam quietly went back to the food, giving them space to talk. She knew they needed it. They needed to open up and be honest, about their feelings and about what each of them needed. That was the only way any of them could help out and for them to start healing.

She started serving the food in the small bowls she had in her mess kit. They'd have to have seconds to feel full, as the bowls were a bit small, but it was what she had, couldn't do much about it.

As she served the food, she started with Jackie and Jason, seeing as they weren't part of the heavy conversation taking place.
"Enjoy, hope it's good" she told them in a low voice, so as not to interrupt Wally and Dick.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:22 pm

"You got my support. Always," Dick said, with a frown. He sat down next to him. "I'm just worried you're pushing your emotions away." He said. "And... I'm worried you're losing a part of yourself." Sure. He was joking, but it wasn't the same. It wasn't genuine. Dick knew that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:24 pm

"Thanks, Sam," Jackie said with a smile. It smelt wonderful, definitely better because it was actually steaming out of the bowl. She wanted to wait until the others had theirs, but she just went ahead and dug in.

Wally sighed. "People change, Dick. Grief... Grief can change someone, but I'm not going to turn into some psycho or try to get revenge. I'm trying to figure it out, ok?"
"I'm not..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:32 pm

Dick looked at him and frowned. He couldn't blame Wally for wanting to do things his way. He and him wern't the same person after all... And he was right. Grief changed people. He knew he wasn't the same after his parents died. "Okay," he said, placing his hand on his lap. "You don't have to explain yourself to me... Just. I'm here. If you need help figuring it out. You're not alone."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:50 pm

Jason accepted his bowl and didn't wait at all. He was tired and hungry, and even if he wished the stew had some meat, he just wasn't in a position to complain at that moment. He just simply enjoyed the warm food.

Sam had to intervene there, thinking it was a good moment to offer the food.
"Neither of you are alone" she told both Dick and Wally, offering them both bowls with a small, warm smile.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:25 pm

Jackie stole a glance at Jason before she overheard Dick and Wally's conversation as well. Picking up more stew with the spoon, she paused to add, "None of us are alone. You have people who you can depend on," and then she took a bite. She chewed and swallowed, "saying, perhaps to Jason more than Wally, "So depend on us, dumbass!"

Wally accepted the bowl, and the comforting words - even the more course one's from Jackie - with a smile and nod. "Thank you. All of you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:21 pm

Dick smiled, having accepted his bowl before he saw Brooke knocking on the door. "Hey, I think someone wants to come in," he said, geasturing to the door. They always locked the door, just incase. He got up to walk over and open for her.

Brooke was standing outside, leaning against the door and waiting as Dick walked over. Well they all seemed to be having a cosy time by the fire she thought sarcastically. Honestly a it was a little cute.

"Feeling left out?" Dick teased her as he unlocked the door. He noticed she had a bsg over her shoulder. So she must have found it.

"Pth, you wish." Brooke said, walking inside and over to the fire while Dick locked the door again. She loaded the back onto the floor. She hadn't found a backpack like she wanted to, so that sucked. But at least it was something to take the stuff back in. "Found some anesthesia, some pills and gauze. Oh and look at this, chocolate," she stated. She had found an old Venedig machine. Of course it was cleaned out but she did manage to find one var that had been hidden underneath the entry. Probably haven fallen down and gotten missed by whoever robbed it. It was definitely beyond dated though.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:42 pm

"Chocolate?! Dibs!" Wally grinned.

"Ew. Do you know how all that might be? Eat it all you want, I'm good, " Jackie said with an eye roll even though her mouth was craving chocolate at that moment. It had been so long since she had something sweet.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 93 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 80 ... 93  Next