Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 70 of 93 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 81 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 70 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:22 pm

Brooke looked at the bowls she had just put down, getting what she was reffering to. She nodded. "Yeah, it was nice. Thanks." Well, at least Sam wasn't terrified for her anymore, hopefully...

"You good?" Dick asked Wally. He knew he wasn't, but he asked anyway since he seemed a bit absent minded.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:07 pm

"Well.... Thanks, Jason. " Without any warning, Jackie reached up and kissed his cheek before going back to the soup to finish it up. She was trying to avoid his gaze, because she was embarrassed but she felt like she really wanted to do that at the moment. Jackie hope he didn't mind....

"Huh? Oh, yeah. You could say I'm totally 'chalant'," Wally tease a little bit even though he wasn't really feeling like being in a joking manner. He just wanted to sleep and forget about the horrible past couple of days.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:36 pm

Dick frowned a little. That made him think of Zatanna... Also he knew Wally was trying to joke even though he felt like crap. However, he wasn't gonna push again. "You should get some sleep." He told him. He knew he had barley sleepy much the last days, and he could tell he was exhausted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:22 pm

Jason froze in place. Almost literally, as the surprise made his hands ice cold.
Then, as his feelings settled and the situation dawned on him, his hands felt burning hot, the same as his face. Still, he tried to keep his "cool".
"S-sure, no problem" he replied.
Fuck he thought after his dumb stutter. What was wrong with him?

Sam smiled at Brooke.
"No problem. I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy it" she said honestly.
These past couple of days, after everything had happened, despite the terrible mood and the overall sadness... she was happy to see that they were truly a group. Not just a bunch of people trying to survive, but a real group, helping each other, lifting each other. She really valued how Brooke had helped Wally, and so she had a newfound appreciation for her, seeing her kinder side.
She could say the same about Jason, too, despite his... issues. He was still there, supporting them all, helping and cooperating.

It was nice... how people could come together through hardship. She wished they didn't need to go through what they had for this to happen, but she couldn't ask for more at that moment.

"Don't worry about this, i'll finish this up. You can go rest" Sam then assured Brooke, as she noticed most of them were tired and needed to get some sleep
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:19 pm

As soon as Jackie was done with her bowl, she got up to take it over to where the other girls were so she could rinse it out. "Thank you again, Sam. It was really good, " she said, hoping that her blush had gone away in time so the girls didn't notice.

Wally knew that he had messed up when he said 'chalant'.... Damn, he didn't notice until Dick was silent for a moment.

But then he processed what Dick said and he only shook his head. " You should too. I'll see who wants to take the first watch" he said before standing up since they all knew at least one of them had to be awake in case of the zombie attack or something else. Honestly though... Wally couldn't sleep. Every time he closes eyes, even for a second, he could just see Artemis's dead body with the bullet hole he gave her in her forehead. He will never begin to even try to forget that ....
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:29 pm

"If you're sure," Brooke gave her a small nod and smile before walking over to set up her stuff. Well she didn't exactly have much stuff since Kaldur had taken her backpack and most things were left behind in it. But she untied her shirt she had around her hips to use as some sort of pillow on one of the old benches by one of the tables. In one way it was nice that is was an old McDonalds building. The couch seats were even comfortable compared to sleeping in the woods.

Dick s.iled a little, also standing up after a moment to walk over with his bowl. It was getting late as it was starting to get dark outside. Some sleep sounded nice.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:05 pm

Sam saw Brooke walk away to rest, and saw Jackie walk up to her to give her the bowl, with Dick behind her.

"I'm glad you liked it" Sam told Jackie with a smile. "Wish we could have food like this more often" she added with a sigh.
She noticed Jackie was slightly flushed, yet she didn't comment on it. But she took a mental note to ask the next day if she was feeling fine. Last thing they wanted was for one of them to have a fever or get sick.

She then received the bowl from Dick once he got close enough.
"Gonna get some rest?" she asked him with a warm smile.

"I'll keep you company" Jason told Wally, standing up as well to keep watch alongside him. With his mind going ten miles an hour, he felt the adrenaline wouldn't let him rest.
Besides, he wanted to talk to Wally, without the others knowing.

((got a small, sad conversation to have between Wally and Jason ~))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:15 pm

"Yeah, the food was really good. Thanks again, Jackie said before a yawn escaped your lips. Damn, she must have been tired. Guess all that good food was starting to settle on her stomach and making her tired.

She didn't stretch your hands above her head and leaned back, seeing Jason go up to Wally and it made her smile a little bit. Anytime that Jason was able to really get to spend time with his friends, it made her happy. But she, too, wondered who would take the first watch since she slightly overheard Wally talking about it.

"I'm, uh, going to be right back, " Jackie said before excusing herself to the bathroom even though she was pretty sure it was disgusting but hey everyone's got to go sometime or another.

Wally looked over at him and he nodded. " Sounds good, " he said before glancing over at Dick and then Brooke, who had settled down using her bag as a pillow. He wished they had blankets or something so he could put it over her....

(Oh no I need tissues? 🤣😆)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:30 pm

(Oh yes, I am ready! Bring the sadness!)

"I mean, I can. Unless you need some help with that?" Dick offered, seeing her working. She had already cooked so it wasn't fair if she would do all the hard work. She needed rest too.

Brooke glanced over at the others to see what they were doing. She saw Jackie head for what she guessed what the bathroom and Jason had walked over to Wally. That was odd. Dick was talking to Sam, which wasn'tas unsual. Anyway, she didn't put much thought to that before closing her eyes to try and get some rest.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:08 pm

(( BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 70 1f60c time for the sad~))

Sam shook her head with a small smile.
"You should rest. I can deal with this" she said. "These have been some... long days, haven't they?" she added.
"But i guess you can keep me company if you want, at least until I'm done. I'm headed straight to sleep after this is all cleaned up" she explained, not minding having him around, but she sure wouldn't let him work. The boys hadn't been doing well lately, she could see he was tired, and not only physically.

As the rest began their preparations to sleep, Jason and Wally took the first watch, and so they headed towards the entrance, so it would be easier to spot any incoming threat.

Jason waited a bit longer. He didn't mind the silence, but he did have something to talk to Wally about. Besides, he hadn't really had time to talk to him since what had happened to Artemis. Sure, he hadn't really tried, but he wasn't one to force things like that.
This just seemed like the right time to chat, at least a bit. Away from the others.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 93 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 81 ... 93  Next