Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 71 of 93 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 82 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 71 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:32 pm

Wally leaned against the stone of the old McDonald's. Everything seemed to be quiet, which he was thankful for, but something was off. Since when did Jason come up to him instead of Dick or Jackie?

He glanced over at the younger man, and just asked, "So.... Everything ok? Things were looking pretty interesting with Jackie."

Jackie returned feeling the opposite of clean. "Whatever you do, DON'T go in the bathroom." She shuddered just mentioning it.

She walked to an open booth the old establishment had to offer and didn't even wipe off the dirt before she used her jacket and her bag as a pillow so she could try to get some shut-eye.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 pm

"Sure," Dick smiled, but he started helping her anyway. Gathering some of the "plates" together to get ready to rinse them off in some rain water he saw had gathered up in some barrels outside one of the buildings not too far away. It wasn't worth wasting clean water on that.. besides, they would probably only reuse them for breakfast in the morning before they kept on going.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:17 pm

Sam wanted to complain, and tell Dick he didn't have to do that. But she honestly appreciated the help, and she imagined it made him feel better, too, to be helpful.
So she simply cleaned the bowls and pan alongside him, giving him small, subtle smiles whenever their eyes crossed.

Jason had to make a real effort not to have his expression betray his thoughts.
"Oh, that, we were just, ehem, sharing some food" he said, clearing his throat in the middle as he tried to keep his voice calm and collected.
"I'm fine. Just, ya know, wanted to check up on you" he added.
"I know how they can be" Jason said with a gesture of his head, pointing towards the group. "They want you to feel "fine" within days. As if that could happen" he rolled his eyes. "So, if you have any... ugly thoughts, you can share them with me. I won't judge"
He tried to sound casual, but those were things he really meant. He knew Brooke or Jackie wouldn't mind that much, but Dick and Sam weren't really ready to hear the truly dark thoughts that can creep out when you take someone's life. And considering Dick and him were the ones who knew him best, he figured maybe he'd rather confine in him in a way he wouldn't with Dick.

Or maybe he wouldn't. Jason was fine with that, too. He just wanted to do his part, for the sake of all of them.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:29 pm

Wally was shocked. Downright flabbergasted. Jason would actually listen to his feelings? The so-called "ugly thoughts" that we're already penetrating his head?

Wally didn't look at him as he surveyed the area, keeping a careful watch and a careful ear out if he could hear anything coming their way. But nothing. Nothing was coming, yet anyway. But even though thoughts didn't distract him from what Jason was trying to offer him. Jason was really trying to help, and Wally he... He appreciated that. There was no way that he was going to be okay anytime soon, maybe not ever again. But hopefully one day he will be able to close his eyes and just see darkness, maybe even a wish for dreams instead of what he saw every time he did.

He turned back to Jason, and said, " Thank you. Means a lot to hear you say that. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:35 pm

"So, how are you?" Dick asked her after a while. "I know the answer probably isn't great after these days, but..." He smiled a little, wanting to check on her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:44 pm

Sam looked at him, a bit surprised that, after all that had happened, he was actually concerned about her.
"Me? Oh, I'm..." she remained quiet for a moment, thinking.
"I'm fine... all things considered. I'm glad we all stuck together, despite everything" she admitted with a small smile.

Jason patted his shoulder with a nod. He was glad he didn't take it badly. Also he was relieved that he didn't mock him for being sincere.

"You're really strong, you know?" he admitted, looking up.
"I, ehem..." he hesitated for a moment. he hated opening up. It felt weak, it felt dumb, but also... He simply needed to let it out, somehow, with someone.
"I'm not sure how to do what you guys do. What you do. Let your barriers down. Allow yourselves to... to care, about others"
He paused constantly as he spoke, trying to keep talking despite his instincts telling him to stop.

But he kept thinking about Jackie, about her question earlier that day.
If it came to almost anyone else, the answer was easy. Yeah, of course he could move on, and rather quickly at that, if something happened to them. Or if he had to do something to them.
But there was something, something in the back of his mind, a whisper that told him that maybe, maybe with Jackie he'd feel different, if something happened to her. Maybe it wouldn't be that easy.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:21 pm

Wally felt like he understood Jason a little better than he did a couple of months ago when this whole team up started. Actually, when he first met the younger person of the Team.

Jason had chose to close himself off, not to protect just other people, but to protect himself. He had always been like that, Wally noticed. Even before this whole apocalypse shit happened. Jason had never been a real people person until as of late. He had started to open up, and open up to a certain way and pink hair someone.

"I guess that's what true strength is. Don't get me wrong, you are really strong stronger than even me. But letting yourself care about people and showing them that... Letting down your car for someone you care about, that's what it means to be human. To be strong. Because without you guys... If I had to face what I did yesterday alone, I'm not sure I would even be standing here right now. But I am, thanks to you, Dick, and all the girls. That's what a team is for so you can depend on them, lean on them you're feeling weak and small. That's what we're here for. And we have your back, Jason. Always. " Wally held up his fist for a fist bump like how he did with Dick just a couple of minutes ago.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:49 pm

Jason smiled. Not his usual cocky grin. A genuine smile, one was hard to see lately on his face.
"Thanks, Wally" he said, not a trace of sarcasm in his voice. He fist bumped him, and for a moment, he felt like he did before everything changed. When they were just playing heroes, when they still believed they could save the world.

Still, he could see Wally, the tired look on his face, the slight shadow behind his eyes that showed something wasn't right, something was broken.
Yet here he was, supporting everyone, even him. And he had to appreciate it, as he knew from experience that not many people would. Not in this world.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:44 pm

"Yeah," Wally smiled faintly at him. He then forced himself to not let out a yawn because he was exhausted.

"Well, I'll take the first watch. I'll wake you up in a few hours if you don't mind doing the next one," Wally told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:33 pm

"Not a problem, see ya in a few" Jason said with a nod.
He would've argued that he could take first shift, but he knew it would be better for Wally to sleep as many straight hours as he could, instead of just sleeping a bit, waking up and then sleeping again.

Besides, he didn't really wanna argue, not now.
He patted Wally's back before heading to find a spot where he could sleep for a bit.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 93 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 82 ... 93  Next