Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 33 of 101 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 67 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 33 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:27 pm

Analeigh nodded and accepted her water bottle, same as Dick. "Thanks dad," She said. She appreciated all his and her brothers feedback and help. It sure wasn't a playdate to have training with either of them.

Dick swallowed some water and put his hand on his hip. "She's getting better." He smiled. "With some more training, she might even be ready to knock you over." He teased a little.

(Haha, rant in spanish. Love that part xD)

Bart, on the other hand, was just chilling at the cave at the moment. He was playing some video games with Jaime, and just well. Being the average teenage boy. He knew Zoe had been busy with school and driving and stuff. And he also knew it was still hard for her with her dad and everything, even if she didn't bring it up that much.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:03 pm

"Oh really?" Bruce got a little smirk. "I look forward to it. Keep it up, Ana." The watch on his wrist beeped and when he looked down, he frowned. "I need to go out for a bit. When I come back, I'll test you myself," he told his daughter.

((Thanks! XD))

Zoe grabbed her phone from where it had been charging and called Bart to vent. Everything had been so stressful lately. She appreciated that Diggle and Lyla were trying to give her a normal life by enrolling her in an actual high school, teaching her things like how to cook and drive, but it just wasn't her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Analeigh smiled a little and looked at Dick after he left. "Should I be worried?" She asked, arching an eyebrow with a small smile. Her dad usually didn't say what he was up to.

"Nah. I realized after the first time he's just like that," Dick chuckled. "If you answers? You're gonna have to pull them out of him. And trust me. You don't wanna do that."

"Great," Analeigh rolled eyes eyes a little before seeing Dick get ready for a fight. "Round 2?"

Bart paused the game and held out his hand, as in sorry, as Jaime seemed to mot appreciate the sudden pause. "Hello?" Bart walked off, smiling since he had seen it was Zoe calling.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:52 pm

((Oooh idea ^^ Sneak attack! XD))

That was when all of the power went out in the Batcave. Not just the Batcave, but the entire Wayne Manor. Everything electric was shut down as well, meaning their phones and gadgets alike. What the two didn't know was that this was a test that Bruce had come up with to see how Ana would react in a sudden situation where they were trapped and had only their combat and wits to aid them in an upcoming battle.

"Hey! Not done kicking your butt yet, Allen!" Jaime was heard in the background.

Zoe heard Jaime and she sighed. "Tell that idiota to calm down," she told Bart. "But, hey babe. Playing games with Jaime again?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:08 pm

(Ohh fun!!! Bruce be smart)

Analeigh slipped out of her fighting stance when everything went dark. "Power break?" She asked her brother.

"Possibly. But then the backup generator would have kicked in..." Dick lowered his guard and could kinda have an idea about what Bruce could be doing, since it happened just after he exited. Of course he wasn't sure, but he remained calm for now.

"Is there a way to manually activate it?" Analeigh said, checking her phone but she saw there was no service. "I got no service."

"Me neither..." Dick said after checking his phone. Dead.

Analeigh tired to remain calm but was panicking a little bit. What if they were being attacked? Or if something happened to her dad?

Bart chuckled. "Yeah. At least he hasn't started ranting in spanish like you usually do," He teased his girlfriend. "Anyway. How are you holding up? Everything good?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:43 pm

((Thanks!))

That was when Bruce purposely made some noise to catch them off guard. He knew Dick would be better in reacting in this situation, but how about Ana? Was she prepared? When they looked towards the direction of the noise, he took this time to roll out a smoke bomb for the extra ominous setting before attacking Dick from above after zipling across.

"No, not really. Diggle took me out to driving lessons but was on my ass for every move I made. I couldn't get half a mile down the road without him being a passender driver," Zoe said, rolling her eyes and sat down on her bed from pacing. "Also, they want me to start at the new school tomorrow. I haven't need in regular school since I was like seven."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Dick heard the sound of a zip and kind of emediatly knew it was Bruce. He recognized the sound but kepet up the act. However, he was still taken by surprise fast enough to react so he got tumbled to the floor by him and disappeared in the smoke.

"D-dick?" Analeigh turned and coughed. Just as the smoke bomb came in she had heard something. Finding the bo-stick on the floor she stood up and tightened her hands around it. She tried to calm her breathing to hear better.
She needed to find lights. Some light stick or... Something.

"Maybe it will be good for you? Uh, maybe it will be fun?" Bart asked, deciding to rephrase that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:23 pm

Bruce got out his own baton and activated the goggles he was wearing. The glow from the night-vision goggles was the only thing that you could see as they approached Ana slowly. "Give up?" he asked in a disguise voice so Ana couldn't tell it was him. He had a feeling Dick knew by the way he didn't really retaliate as he usually would.

"Fun? Yeah, whatever. Teenagers these days are bitches and douchebags," Zoe muttered. She laid back on the bed. "Is school better in the future?" she asked Bart.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Analeigh backed up but stopped herself, realizing she did. She gripped her baton a bit tighter. She was not going to be afraid.
"Not without a fight!" She stated before she went to the first attack she basically learned. It was a very basic move though.

"Uh, sure. School's all crash." Bart lied, rubbing the back off his neck.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Bruce could tell what kind of attack she went for and dodged before striking her legs, making her fall. "You're nothing but a child. You stand no chance against me." He wasn't going to push too far. He just wanted to see how far she could handle herself.

"Sounds nice. I bet its all future-istic with holographic teachers and robots," Zoe teased him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 101 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 67 ... 101  Next