Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 87 of 101 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 94 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 87 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 pm

1425.... Did Zatanna hear her correctly? She exchanged a shocked look with Analeigh before she turned back to Jenefer, trying to keep the look of surprise from her face. "Jenefer, You might want to take a seat for what I'm about to tell you...."

She made Jenefer Switch seats with her so she was the one that was standing. She had to think about how to let her down gently of the shocking news that was sure to make her glad she was sitting down. "Jenefer, You have been in a very complex place for a very long time. A very, very long time. What I'm trying to say is, it's not 1425. It's 2017...."

Wally West was at his house, sitting on his parents' couch and trying not to let his blubbering mother from going through another whole box of tissues from his miraculous return.

After his parents got some time with him, they immediately called Iris to come and see her nephew. And of course, they had to let Jay and Joan know that he was alive and well and the two of them had come right after Iris had arrived. They asked in the how, the when and then they just had a little celebration of their own. Then he overheard his aunt talking to Bart and he smiled a little, actually having missed his second cousin twice removed.

He walked over and borrowed the phone from his aunt. "Hey, Bart. Thanks for the heads up, by the way."

No, no Wally wasn't mad at Bart or anything. Who could have known that he was going to disappear?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:11 pm

Analeigh couldn't help her eyes going wide when Jenefer thought it was the year of 1425. She saw that Zatanna was shocked by this a well. Guessed that explained her outfit fromearlier and her outfit of choice since she was basically fully covered. Analeigh saw Zatanna handle the situation of telling her the news and she carefully watched the girl to see how she'd react. That was over 500 years of a time jump... to be from that age it would be almost impossible to wrap your head around. But still, Analeigh couldn't helo but wonder how she ended up in purgatory? Did meta-human powers really go that far back?

Bart was, yet again, so shocked at hearing Wally's voice on the phone that he barley registered what he said. He then finally snapped out of it when he heard the annoyed worker behind the desk call his order number again. "Ah..." Bart shook his head, realising his order wasn't important right now and he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, just thinking. "W-wally?" He just asked, not sure he was believing this. Was he really back? How? As if he cared, this was great news. So great he barley knew where to go.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:01 pm

Jenefer took a moment to reply, her mind barely being able to process what Zatanna had just said.
"2017...?" she muttered, the feeling of the words coming out of her mouth made her uncomfortable.
"But that... that can't be... I juste saw my parents-" she cut herself ,as the painful memories came back. "It wasn't that long ago" she looked up at them , extremely confused.
She didn't realize her eyes were getting filled with tears. She gulped as she tried to contain a sob. She was so confused, and felt so alone.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:13 pm

Zatanna immediately got a hand on Jenefer's shoulder, giving it a light stroke to comfort her. " Take deep, soothing breaths, Jenefer." Then she stood up a little bit to ask, " Ana, could you get her some water? "

Zatanna could only imagine what the young woman was going through. Hell, she nearly went through it herself when her dad had to take on the helmet of fate to save her from enduring Nabu for so many years. Her dad was her whole world, and if it weren't for the team, she would have felt the same thing that this poor, young woman was going through.

"The one and only," Wally said with a cheeky grin, causing his aunt to roll her eyes playfully as she wiped the rest of her tears from her face.

Not even a second later, Zoe texted Bart, "Hey! I just got the news! Is Wally really back? "

Zoe had been scrolling on her phone when she got a text message from John that Wally was alive. Unsure on the how, but to make sure that Bart knew if he didn't already. And even though she was hungry, and really didn't want to spend another second without him, Zoe would be brave and would let Bart go see Wally because if it were her dad, she would do the same thing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:08 pm

Analeigh nodded. "Of course," She said before she left the walk in closet and her room to go downstairs to the kitchen. Dick walked out of his room after having changed into some dry clothes and he saw Ana emerge from her room and he arched an eyebrow, walking over. "Everything okay?"

"Mhm...," Analeigh gave him her, "not really, depends on how you look at it" look before she continued down the stairs, Dick following her because he knew exactly what that meant.

"What is it?" He inquired, mostly just curious since it wasn't something that was bad in a sense that it was dangerous.

"Well,... let's just say Jenefer's not from around here..." Analeigh said, walking to the kicthen and getting her some nice cold water in a glass.

Dick stopped and looked at her, arching his eyebrow once again. "What does that mean?" Did that mean she was an alien or something?

Analeigh turned the water off before grabbing the glass and turning to her brother, not sure how to spill this out. "She's thinks it's 1425, Dick."

Dick's eyes went wide with pure shock. 1425!? That was more that a couple of hundred years! Even though that did explain her attire... He finally let that sink in and lowered his eyes back to normal. "T-that's a long time..." He said.

"Yeah,... So we have to be gently on her," Analeigh said before walking back upstairs, Dick going back down to the Batcave to tell Bruce the news.

"I-" Bart felt his phone vibrate and he quickly looked at the screen, seeing he got a text from Zoe. "I... Um," A laugh escaped his lips, realisation that this wasn't a prank striking him. "I'll be there. I mean... I'm coming!" He said, going to tell Zoe before of course and also drop off the food at the hospital first.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:11 pm

Zatanna was still sitting by Jenefer when Analeigh returned with the water. Zatanna stood up and grabbed the water from her with a thank you before returning to her seat by the confused girl. " Here. Take a drink, " Zatanna said gently, offering the glass of water to her. Zatanna could only imagine how weird and tough It must be to go to sleep at one point in your life then waking up in a whole new century. It just seemed like something out of a movie or a TV show. Unreal. That's what she would call it, but it was very much real. It had happened to Jenefer. The how and the why, Zatanna would help her discover once she snapped out of her shock.

Wally only smiled and he gave the phone back to his aunt. " Thanks," He said to her.

His mom stared at him as if it was going to be the last time she would ever see him again before she was upon him, hugging him so tightly that he choked for a second. "M-Mom... I'm not going anywhere," He gassped out.

Mary quickly released him with an, " I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to choke you! " She then stroked some hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, just like she had done already five times before.

"Like I said the first thousand times, it's okay, " Wally chuckled out. He looked at his family around him and just smiled. His mom. His dad. His aunt Iris and Uncle Barry. Jay and Joan Garrick. He was just so happy to see their faces, and he was pretty sure that they were all happy to see his face too.

Zoe was still in the hospital, still reeling over the text message that John has sent her to let her know about Wally being alive. He was alive. Alive! She wasn't excited for herself of course since she didn't really know the speedster, but she was excited for Bart. He had taken the blow super hard because he couldn't help at the time because he had lost his powers. Again. But this time was only temporary. She really hoped at least it would be. It would be an absolute nightmare if they had to go through another world ending dilemma where Bart would have to suffer not being able to help his cousin and grandpa.

Even though it was ridiculous, Zoe felt good to not worry about herself for a second. To put her needs aside for someone else's. Growing up, her dad taught her to look out for number one. For herself always. No matter what anyone or anything thought about her. Let them think her selfish. Cruel even. As long as it meant living another day. But Bart had taught her so much on how to care for others and to be scared to lose them. So yes, if she had to endure one night in the hospital by herself, she would. For him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:06 pm

Jenefer accepted the water with a mumbled "Thank ye". She had remained silent until then, just because she didn't know what to say.
She looked at the water. It was incredibly clean, unlike the water from the well her family and her used almost every day. She drank slowly.

After a moment she looked up at them.
"I am sorry I have bothered ye al yn youre home. I should probably leave, wolde hate to keep abusyng youre hospitality, my ladies" she said, referring to them a bit more formally, as she imagined they were not simple peasants. Peasants didn't live in homes like that, nor did they have access to such clear water.
Her voice was sad, defeated, as she had no clue what to do, where to go... where she was. But she simply didn't want to keep being a nuisance to the people around her. After all, those who helped her always ended up... hurt.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:15 pm

Analeigh shook her head and held her hands up. "Please, you're welcomed to stay for as long as you like," Analeigh said. She couldn't imagine what thoughts were running through her head. "I-is there anything else we can get you? Are you hungry?" She asked.

Bart couldn't believe he just had that conversation as he put his phone back into his pocket when the guy about yelled for his order number a third time. He quickly walked over and grabbed it, apologising and leaving some change. He got the bag of food in one hand before picking his phone back up again and calling Zoe.

(Aw. I love Wally getting some family time)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:47 pm

Zatanna didn't leave Jenefer's side. She pitied the girl. Usually, in a situation like this, Zatanna would ask if there were any family members or friends that she could call for her but there was nobody. Everyone Jenefer knew was probably dead. Unless there were others in the same place as her and they didn't know it. It was unlikely, so she just stayed quiet, wanting to help her as much as she could.

(I know right?! And I feel so bad for Jenefer!! 🥺)

Zoe had gotten bored scrolling on her phone so she was flipping through the channels on the TV, which wasn't entertaining at all since the hospital TVs didn't have the best cable. But it was something for her to do to get her mind off of the experience she just went through.

Her phone rang and when she grabbed it, she had to be careful with the IV in her arm before seeing it was her boyfriend. She smiled slightly before answering. " Hey. Didn't eat both of our orders did you? " It was dry humor, but it was humor at least. She was trying.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:08 am

((Wally spending time with his family is so sweet! He deserves it, tbh

And yeah, Jen ain't having the best of times QwQ but well, at least she's alive))

Jenefer drank some more water, closing her eyes for a moment as she did, trying to calm down ,to collect her thoughts. As she felt her breathing slow down, she opened her eyes again.
"I... I am rather hungry, yes" Jenefer said with a trembling voice and a nod. Her body felt like she hadn't had any food for years. And, now that she knew "when" she was, that was probably true.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 101 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 94 ... 101  Next