Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:35 pm

"Well, um, if I were Ladybug, I'd want to break the item with the akuma in it. But how..." Gabrielle thought about it, not sure how to do it with something so big. Usually she could get Chat's cataclysm attack to do it, but he couldn't. She then looked at Jack, who seemed to be the only person with powers. "Hey! Could you freeze it and smash it?" she asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Jack chuckled a bit.
"Uh, sure!" he said, flying down. He landed swiftly, his bare feet touching the dirty ground.
He then just pointed at it with this staff, and a freezing breeze covered it completely. It was all frozen in a matter of seconds.
"Well, not sure about the smashing, though" he admitted. He didn't want to risk just breaking his staff or something.

"Did someone say smash?" Mary asked, half panting, as she ran towards the small group. She had the hammer she got front the strength tester she had found. Still heavy, but she had managed to carry it all the way there.
"Maybe this could help" she said. "I dont have enough strength, but if you drop it from high enough, i'm sure we can break it easily" she explained, looking at Jack as she handed him the hammer.
She had no clue who he was. but she had seen what he could do, and that was enough for her. At least, for now.

Jack arched an eyebrow, but grabbed the hammer.
"Sounds like a solid plan" he said, smirking a little. He slowly started flying upwards.
"I'd suggest stepping back a little. Doubt this will be a soft snowfall" he added, joking. Just to make sure the hammer was heavy enough, he covered it with a big coat of ice. That'd help out, he believed.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Gabrielle took a good couple of steps back so he could drop the mallet from above. It wasn't until a second before he dropped it that she realized something. If the item broke and released the akuma, there was no way for her to de-evilize it! "N-No, wait!" she tried to stop him, holding a hand up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:08 pm

But it was too late. Jack had already let go of the hammer, and with all of its weight, it fell down.
A loud shattering noise followed. Thousands of ice shards flew in all directions, as the flower got smashed and completely destroyed.

"Woops... did i do something wrong?" he asked, a little confused.

Mary frowned, suddenly realizing the problem.
"Oh... that. That can't be good" she muttered, as they all saw the tiny, dark butterfly, flying out and away from them.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:10 pm

"Well... At least this one is down," Jolie said. "But we should probably warn everyone else," She pointed out knowing that the akuma would akumatize someone else.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:28 pm

"W-We have to catch it! Oh, where is she!?" Gabrielle whispered the last part under her breath, wondering where Tikki was. She then looked back at Jack Frost. "Um, hi. I'm Ladybug. Kinda. I have a big favor to ask. Can you follow that akuma, the little butterfly, around to make sure it doesn't touch anyone else? Please?" He seemed to be the only one who could fly and go places quickly.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:33 pm

"Uh... sure, i guess" Jack said, a bit confused by the whole thing, but he shrugged. He didn't really have anything else to do.
He waved at them as he started to fly away, seeing the little akuma getting away.
"No worries, Ladybug and... company" he said "I'll keep an eye on this thing, or whatever"
And with that, he turned around and went after the butterfly, which was flying faster and faster away from them.

Mary sighed.
"Well, that was... something" she muttered.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:16 pm

"Guess that works..." Jolie muttered. "God job everyone!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:04 pm

"Its not over yet. We gotta make sure the clown here doesn't get upset again or it'll cause trouble for everyone," Richard said, seeing the clown sit up looking confused.

He's right, but we all need to go searching for our Kwamis. They're all lost or been taken by HawkMoth. Something has to give, Gabrielle thought, trying to think of something.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Mary sighed, crossing her arms.
"Right" she muttered.

As Jack Frost followed the akuma, he tried everything to slow it down, and even destroy it. But nothing worked.
His ice barely did anything at all to it, and he just couldn't freeze it.
So after a few attempts, he just gave up and followed it around. But he was starting to get really, really bored.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next