Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 11 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:43 pm

"Well I-" Jolie was gonna say something when she heard her friends call her. Guess she had been gone longer than she thought. "I should get back to skating. Uh, there's a competition coming up. Will I see you there?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 11 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Jack would've usually hesitated. He didn't like staying long in one place.
But hey, he couldn't talk to anyone else anywhere else, right?
"Sure" he said with a smile. "When?" he asked, to make sure he didn't miss it.

Mary nodded.
"See you tomorrow, Richard" she said, smiling at him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:33 pm

"Yeah, I'll see you!" Richard then left with that and feeling really excited about tomorrow afternoon.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:43 am

"Tomorrow. 4 a clock," Jolie replied with a smile. Glad he wanted to come.

(skip to next day?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:35 pm

((Sounds good to me! What about you, Lils?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm

((Yeah, let's skip >W<!))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:55 pm

((I'll do the skipping (if I get to it before I have to get to work), but should we skip to after school on the next day or start from school first?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:56 pm

((im okay with both, so as you wish! ^^ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:13 pm

((I'll start after school then ^^))

The next day, Gabrielle was super excited! So excited that she almost didn't sleep and nearly missed her alarm-once again. Luckily, Tikki woke her up and she had enough time to get ready for school. She really didn't want to look horrible and make Adrien back out later about their, um, date? Get together? She wasn't sure what to call it.

All day she was trying not to stutter her words around him and before she knew it, the end of the school day arrived. Gabrielle said goodbye to her friends and she was waiting outside of the school for him. She had planned the whole day out. They would go to a little cafe right down the street from the school, then go to the park, then maybe back to her house for video games, before either his driver picked him up or she could possibly walk him home. Oh, it was all too perfect! No akuma better get in her way today!

Richard was also feeling a little excited for his day with Mary. He had made sure to ride his bike to the school instead of having his dad drop him off like usual just so he could go riding with Mary like she wanted. He had seen her earlier, but they were in different classes so he only really got to talk to her during the lunch hour.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:22 pm

Mary was feeling a bit nervous now that the moment was coming closer. Once class was over, she took a deep breath, gathered her stuff, and walked to the entrance of the school, where she had left her bike ready, and her helmet too. Safety first!

As she walked down the entrance stairs, she saw Richard was already there. She swallowed, trying to calm down, before walking up to him.
"H-hey" she greeted him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next