Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 17 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:16 pm

((I think it was along those lines? XD I'm trying to remember, too))

Ladybug waited to see what the Glaciator would do now as he got his legs back on his feet. But something didn't seem right. He could heal himself and yet...

"Uh... Isn't that taking it a little far?" Robin asked, an eyebrow raised.

"He'll be okay! He can heal himself!" Ladybug reminded him.

"Alright." Robin shrugged and threw his boomerang, making a slice in his stomach and Ladybug then knew she was right. "He's inside the ice cream monster. He's not the monster itself."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 17 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:15 pm

"We gotta get him out of there then" Squirrel said. "There's no point fighting like this if he can just heal, right?" she added.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:39 pm

"Nope. You guys keep him distracted. I'm bringing out the big guns. Lucky Charm!" Ladybug tossed up her yo-yo, which then turned into a... "Motorcycle helmet?"

"Gonna go on a bike ride?" Robin teased a little before he quickly moved out of the way of another attack. "Whoa! Watch it, Frosty! We're talking here!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:11 pm

(You could totally be right Lily and ugh. I think I still have it on my old laptop. So I have to start that one up to doubble check xD you probably have a better memory than me.)

"Just give us the Word my Lady and we will be at your side!" Cat Noir said, using his staff to Swipe the ice cream away. Or attempting to anyway.

(also. Haha. I just see the swamp guy from ATLA )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:32 pm

((lol xD

and well, my memory is really one of the worsts out there haha so i could be tots wrong. Lemme know if u find it in your laptop ^^))

Squirrel too dodged the next ice cream attack. She looked at Ladybug with a confused expression.
"A helmet?" she asked. She really couldn't see what that could be helpful for, doubting it would shield her from his attacks.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:12 pm

((I think Lily is closest but yes, please let us know XD))

Ladybug scanned the area and the things that stood out were a bench, a bus on its side, a motorcycle on the street, a lightpost, a sign, Cat Noir's belt, and his staff as well. "Robin, I need you to grab three sign posts and Chat Noir, use your belt to tie them to your stick. We're going to make a propeller. Squirrel, distract him but make sure he does not go anywhere!" Ladybug said as she ran to the motorcycle.

"Sure thing!" Robin ran to the three sign posts and then met up with Cat Noir.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:01 pm

"I'm on it" Squirrel said, jumping to the roof of a near building.
"Hey, snowman!" she yelled to get his attention "Over here!"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Glaciator saw Squirrel taunting him, so he growled and came after her while Ladybug set her plan in motion. She grabbed Chat's belt from him and the three signs Robin got her before connecting it to the motorcycle laying on the ground. "Okay, Squirrel! Lead him to us and then move out of the way, quickly!" she called.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:14 pm

Squirrel nodded. She jumped off the building, landing safely a few meters in front of the others.
"Too slow!" she yelled at Glaciator.
Once she saw him walking over to where she was, she ran and stood behind whatever that thing Ladybug had done was.
"Uh... what now?" she asked, not sure about what was going to happen next.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:37 pm

"This!" Ladybug threw her yo-yo to tie around the lampost and Glaciator, holding him in place. She backflipped when he began to shoot ice creams at her and hopped onto the motorcycle, revving it up and starting her home-made propeller."

"Run it faster, Ladybug!" Robin called from behind her. The winds from the propeller began to melt the ice cream away, revealing Andre the ice cream man just dangling in her yo-yo strands.

"Kitty, destroy his ice cream spoon! There's where the akuma is," Ladybug called to Chat Noir.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next