Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:09 pm

"Along with you being her best friend." Vert's dad said as he looked over at Max and gave a smile.

"My sister is the best!" Stanford happily chuckled as he placed his arm around her shoulder.

"Kate did have a hard time when it came to me being missing, and I guess when you left as well it didn't help her at all." Vert's dad sighed as he looked over at Vert.

"She's been learning a lot about herself and helping out with mom." Vert mentioned, "When she joined the team, I didn't like the idea. Over time, she proved that she's strong."

"Your sister sure can be stubborn." Vert's dad sighed, "Which reminds me buy her a milkshake. It probably might cheer up after she's done clearing her head." He silently got up and about to leave the diner.

"Where are you going?" Agura asked as she noticed their dad leaving.

"I need to go pack up my stuff, I think it's time to go visit my wife after it has been so long." Vert's dad awkwardly chuckled as he left the diner leaving the team behind.

"He's pretty cool." Sherman said.

"He is not that bad." Tezz nodded in agreement.

"Grace, can we get another milkshake for Kate." Vert said as he looked over at Grace.

"The usual?" Grace smiled.

"Yeah," Vert nodded. "I'll go take the shake to her since she might need an older brother support."

"Family issues are hard." Agura nodded.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:56 pm

"Exactly why I left home. My parents were smothering me," Max muttered. Sometimes she swore she was adopted.

"Think I could come, too, Vert? I need to make some adjustments on my bike anyway," Zoom told Vert.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 pm

"Sure." Vert nodded, "What about you guys?" He looked at the team.

"I think we're going to head back to the hub." Spinner said, "Man I feel stuffed from that pizza."

Afterward, Sherman let out a loud burp as he nodded in agreement. "Honestly same." Tezz nodded.

"Here's your shake." Grace said as she handed Vert the shake, "I haven't seen Kate lately. This is like the 2nd time I haven't seen her throughout the day. Is she ok?"

"She's just going through a lot since our dad came for a visit in town." Vert grinned, "She's fine just clearing her head."

"It's always family issues!" Zeke jumped in the conversation. "Yet, you can't stay mad at them forever."

"...Right." Vert said. "Alright let's go."

As the team went back to the hub, Vert checked their to see if Kate was there. "Hey Sage, is Kate in her room?" Vert asked.

"Yeah... she just got here not that long." Sage said.

"Man! I'm exhausted." Spinner said as he got off the buster.

~*~*~*~

Vert knocked on Kate's door and opened it revealing Kate sitting on her bed listening to some music. She looked over and noticed Vert walking in the room and sitting next to her on the bed. "How you feeling?" Vert asked as he handed his sister the milkshake.

"After clearing my head, better." Kate said as she shyly took the milkshake, "You didn't have to get me this."

"You need it." Vert said, "...Dad's going back to mom."

Kate looked over as she heard what Vert said, "When he's leaving?"

"Pretty soon, he's just packing his thing before he goes." Vert mentioned, "I know what happened back there was a mess."

"I just didn't want to lose someone who we just got back." Kate said, "We got ourselves in this mess, and knowing to see our dad being in this mess. It's too much to handle."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Max went back to the Hub with the others and decide to stay in the garage to blast some metal English music as she made sure her armor wasn't too damaged from the lava. It was also helping her not worry about Kate since sje worried about her best friend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 pm

"I know but, it's how things are. It's hard to let go of something when you just got it back." Vert said as he smiled at Kate, "I'm just glad that we got him back at least." He pulls her in for a hug.

"Yeah...thanks." Kate said as she laid on Vert's shoulder. "I struggle a lot when it to dad being gone, then after that you were gone and it was just me and mom. She would always tell me I'm stubborn just like you guys when I got into vehicles."

Vert chuckled as he patted her head, "You're strong and learned a lot. I'm proud of you sis."

"Thanks..." Kate smiled as she took a sip of her shake. "I think I'm ready to go out and deal with the others."

She got up from bed, "I'll come along." Vert nodded as they walked out of her room and head back with the rest of the team.

Kate walked back meeting up with the others as they were adjusting their vehicles. "Hey look who's out!" Sherman grinned as he spotted Kate and Vert.

"How you feeling?" Agura asked.

"Better." Kate smiled as she took a sip of her shake.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:45 pm

Zoom immediately walked over and hugged her. "Hey, beautiful." He kissed her cheek and then stole a sip of her shake.

Max took her earphones off and waved. "Hey, Kate!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:36 pm

Kate smiled at the team and noticed that their dad wasn't around. "I thought dad would be here with you guys." Kate mentioned.

The team exchanged glances at each other and shrugged as none of them haven't seen him. "About that..." Sage said as she joined in. She had a letter in hand and handing it over to Vert. "He already left, and said that leaving a letter might be best."

"He didn't take time to say goodbye?" Kate frowned as she noticed the letter.

"He said there's one more thing he have to do." Sage said.

Vert and Kate frowned and read the letter together about their dad leaving so suddenly and saying goodbye, but at the same time he will still keep in contact with them.

"I'm sorry about this." Sage frowned in guilt, "I tried to stop him, but he kept saying it was for the best."

"I shouldn't have been rude to him." Kate muttered.

"It's not your fault." Vert said, "He probably just need to take care of something."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:46 pm

"You can come help me look at the Hard Strike! Give me ideas!" Max called to Kate, hoping she could distract her from this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:12 pm

"O-Ok..." Kate stuttered as she start to help Max out.

Agura walked over and placed her hand on Vert's shoulder for some comfort. "He was just doing what was best for him." Agura sighed.

"I know..." Vert sighed, "It just kind of the same feeling of what happened when he went missing."

~*~*~*~

It was the next day and things were calm. Kate was watching Spinner and Tezz competing against each other in video games, while waiting for the other teammates to wake up.

Vert got back from his morning drive and noticed Kate hanging with Spinner and Tezz. Stanford walked out of his room yawning while his hair was still a mess a bit. "Morning Vert." Stanford yawned as he noticed Vert arriving back.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Max was still snoring away since she didn't get up early like the others. She really liked her sleep and God help tje person who had to wake her up.

Zoom had just gotten done with his morning stretching and meditation when he saw everyone starting to wake up. "Good morning." He walked by Kate and kissed her head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next