Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open) - Page 17 Empty Re: ♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:15 pm

Gwen giggled into her hand. "Maybe something like "a chemical reaction"? It could work," she said, writing it down to fit into somewhere. She glanced at Kendall. "Have you ever wrote a song before?"

---

"N-No, its not," Logan whispered, making sure no one else could hear. "We're just doing this to appease her mom and our producer's boss!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:14 pm

"Nope." Kendall grinned, "Your uncle usually writes the songs for us. Since he doesn't trust us to do it." He casually got up and walked around the recording room, "But... the guys and I were the ones who named Big Time Rush."

~*~*~*~

"Ah... you see that makes more sense." Bitters said, "It would be hilarious if it was true that Logan Mitchell was dating a model." He chuckled. "He usually faints around girls." He leaned over to Kyla.

"Look, there's nothing wrong with Logan!" Kyla said, "I mean... he's charming, sweet,...smart." She mentioned.

"And...?" Katie wants her to get to the point.

"I..." Kyla took a deep breath, "I don't want a relationship were it gets discovered by paparazzi and use that relationship for fame. I kind of prefer having a sort of private relationship." She shrugged, "Not to mention, I was kind of under a strict rule that no dating unless it's good for my career. ...Which I was trying to avoid!"

Suddenly paparazzi popped out of nowhere and spotted both Kyla and Logan. "There they are!" They shouted. Kyla looked over and quickly grabbed Logan and ran off.

"That's our cue see you guys later!" Kyla said as she pushed Logan into an elevator and quickly shut it by mashing the button.

As the elevator closed it was just awkward silence between them.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:08 pm

"Oh, really? Huh." Gwen sat the pen and paper to the side before grabbing her guitar she had so she could practice some notes. "Then you really shouldn't have any trouble writing. Now, guitar. Can you play this or any instrument?"

Logan rubbed his neck before glancing at Kyla. He was trying to think of what to say to her. "K-Kyla, I... Thank you for what you said earlier. Honestly, I wouldn't mind dating you. F-For real. I know we barely know each other, but I want to get to know you more. I might not be the greatest boyfriend, since I well..." He sighed and turned to her. "I've never dated anyone before, and honestly, I think I'd suck at it. Numbers and formulas I get. People, not so much."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:16 am

"Of course I play an instrument! Like the guitar..." Kendall pointed out, "I mean songwriting is not bad, but I feel like what we come up with, your uncle be like I already got the perfect song for you to impress Griffin." He began doing a Gustavo impression.

"...Excuse me... that is not what I sound like." Gustavo barged in the room as he interrupted the two conversations.

"U-Uhh..." Kendall said as he fell over his chair as he didn't expect Gustavo to come over.

~*~*~*~

"Logan..." Kyla frowned as she felt bad, "Look, you're a great guy. Plus who cares if you're a nerd and formulate all the math and stuff. ...Which can be a bit weird." She grabbed Logan's hand, "What I'm trying to say is you're sweet, probably the one who gets me at least compared to everyone else. Like how Kendall is trying so hard to impress Gwen, plus let's not forget about Carlos and James almost getting me in trouble with Gustavo." She shuddered at the horror of Gustavo's anger appearance.

"I mean, what I'm trying to say is... besides all the paparazzi fame drama. I'm dealing with a lot, having your own manager and mom kick you out just to pursue a music career. Not to mention, finding my own place, and now this. I just feel like... everything is too much. At the same time, I kind of like it." She casually shrugged as the elevator opened up.

"I knew it! They are a thing! Look they're holding hands!" Tyler pointed out making Kyla and Logan run through the crowd and heading back to BTR's room.

"Alright! I want an explanation!" Jeniffer said as she showed the magazine to the two again.

"Mrs. Knight... it's just a photo. We're not together." Kyla said.

"Why not?! He's a great guy!" Jeniffer pointed at Logan.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:37 pm

"Uncle G! Let us work on it! You know I've been writing my own music for a year now, so please. But um...any advice?" Gwen knew that Gustavo would know what Griffin liked the best, since he has more experience with him. But Gwen was also confident in her own songwriting.
---

"She-She has a lot going on, Ms. Knight," Logan told her as he let Kyla's hand go. He looked at Kyla with a little smile. "Which I understand and I'll be here to help you with it all."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:24 pm

"Thanks..." Kyla smiled in relief.

"Don't I get a say in this?!" Jeniffer said as she was confused, "Didn't you tell me that you have been crushing on this girl ever since you first laid eyes on her because she was like an angel?"

Kyla looked over at Logan as she didn't expect him to say and awkwardly glanced away blushing. "I didn't realize that's what you said about me?"

~*~*~*~

"Griffin want something romantic. But! Don't make it too romantic. Kyla and Logan's relationships are the opposite. Think about it! You got the super famous model who's known for being at the top of the world. Then you got Big Time Rush, who will... eventually be at the top of the world." Gustavo said as he starts to lose confidence towards the end of the sentence.

"Thanks for the compliment." Kendall rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You can't get to the top of the music charts. ...Without me and my awesomeness!" He said as he does some weird jazz hands.

"Right..." Kendall said as he laid back on the couch. "You do realize this is Logan we're talking about. Smart, geeky, brains Logan. The one who wants to be a doctor."

"Oh! What about saving my heart from death!" Gustavo said.

"...It sounds like a death metal song, which doesn't suit both of them at all." Kendall furrowed his brows.

"I am trying here!" Gustavo said, "Kyla is... I don't know Kyla that much compared to you dogs."

"I don't think none of us know Kyla that much. She just moved here the same time as Gwen." Kendall pointed out. "The only thing we've learned about her is she secretly has a talent for singing and now she's pursuing a music career."

"Let's not forget about her modeling." Gustavo added.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:11 pm

"I, um..." Logan rubbed the back of his neck, feeling nervous. "I said something like it, definitely, b-but I don't know if I said it exactly like that."

---

"What about something like pursuing a dream?" Gwen suggested after she thought about it. "Think about it. They both came here to the Palm Woods to pursue their dreams of modeling, singing, etc. And in the end, they found a new dream; each other."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:11 pm

"Even though they are not actually dating." Kendall pointed out, "But for a song, anything can get pulled off!"

"...He's not wrong." Gustavo said as for once he agrees with Kendall.

Kelly suddenly barged in the recording room making the three look over. "THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" Kelly panted, "I SEARCHED ALL OVER THE STUDIO FOR YOU GUYS...AND YOU WERE...HERE?!?!"

"Kelly~" Gustavo said, "What is it you need?"

"Well first off! There's a ton of paparazzi out of Rocque records and the Palmwoods! Both places are swarm and crowded because of this!" She pulled out a magazine showing Kyla and Logan together while holding hands.

Kendall squinted at the magazine and grab on to it. He turned to the page article. "This is just in, Kyla Zamora and Logan Mitchell are confirmed to be dating. The two were seen holding hands in the Palmwoods while trying to avoid the paparazzi." Kendall read out loud.

Gustavo peeked in on the reading, "It's a love in paradise. Wow... who could have know Logan did that."

"Guys!" Kelly groaned as she snatched the magazine out of Kendall's hand, "You need to bring Kyla and Logan here to the studio."

"We haven't even finished the song yet!" Kendall pointed out. "Also why don't you ask Carlos or James? Aren't they with Kyla and Logan?"

Kelly went out of the room and pushed both Carlos and James in with ripped up clothing from the paparazzi and messy hair. "So much for their bodyguard work." Kelly muttered.

"Oh! Hey Kendall! Logan is stealing all the fame from us." Carlos happily waved, "Also...paparazzis are scary."

"Great! Now you guys are both in charge of getting those two!" Kendall shook onto Carlos's shoulder.

"What?! Why?!" Carlos asked.

"Because!" Griffin interrupted the conversation making Gustavo gasp for air.

"Griffin..." He wheezed at his appearance.

"I assumed the song would be finished by now Gustavo." Griffin said as he walked in the studio, "But I see the song is not done and the lovely couple is not here."

"Uh...." Gustavo froze.

"...I see..." Griffin gave a disappointed look, "It would be interesting if the new happy couple spent their day at the Plamwoods and attract more paparazzi to expose their relationship more."

"I'm sorry what?" Kelly felt like that sounds like a bad idea.

"Yup! Kendall! Gwen! Take a break from the songwriting! You guys both need to play cupid and get those two together for the paparazzi to notice." Griffin said and suddenly walked out of the room.

"Oh no! My niece is not getting involved with the paparazzi! We need to break that couple up!" Gustavo went back to normal after Griffin left.

~*~*~*~

"Oh..." Kyla blushed, "I didn't expect that. I think it's sweet." She smiled and held on to Logan's hand.

Suddenly a flash appeared making the two lookouts at the window and spotted a paparazzi snapped another photo of them together. Kyla broke apart quickly and Jeniffer rushed over and covers all the windows with curtains. "There goes another photo." She facepalmed.

"But you two were getting into the moment." Jeniffer sighed happily as she was proud of Logan. "See! She likes you!"

"Ms. Knight you're not helping." Kyla blushed.

"She's not even rejecting it." Jeniffer nodded in agreement.

"Alright, mom! That enough leaves the happy couple be." Katie said as she appeared out of nowhere and pushed her mom away leaving Kyla and Logan alone again.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:30 pm

"Would you calm down!?" Gwen held her head after feeling a headache coming on. She rubbed her temples before sighing. "What we NEED to do is get this song finished. Carlos, James, can you try to get Logan and Kyla here so they can record the song? Kendall and I will have it ready by the time you can get them here so that way, Griffin can have his song and the paparazzi can talk about the song instead of just them?"

"You mean go back into the sea of shark paparazzi!? They've already messed my hair up!" James whined.

"Fine. Have Carlos distract them while you and Kendall can go to the Palm Woods and get the couple here without them knowing. We need to think of an idea to distract the paparazzi so they don't follow you guys," Gwen said, rubbing her chin.
---
Logan sighed and sat on the couch. "I'm sorry, Kyla. Seems everything has gotten out of hand. I want to go out with you, or at least get to know you better, by taking you out on a proper date."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:54 pm

"On it!" Both Kendall and Carlos said as they rushed out of Rocque studio.

"Your niece is amazing." Griffin nodded with approval before leaving the recording studio.

"...Yup!" Gustavo widely smiled at Griffin leaving.

"I didn't expect a guy would confess his true feelings for me over by a misunderstanding photo." Kyla sighed. "I mean... I will admit, you're pretty cute." She smiled at Logan, "You were there for me with the whole photoshoot at the pool, me trying to get away from the Jennifer's. Not to mention, when my mom kicked me out you guys offer me to sleep somewhere at least."

Just then the door burst open revealing Kendall and Carlos. "Kendall?" Kyla blinked as she didn't expect him.

"We gotta go now!" Carlos said, "They need you at the studio."

"The song is already finished?!" Kyla asked as she felt the push from the two.

"Yup!" Both Kendall and Carlos said as they rushed to the studio.

~*~*~*~

Back at Rocque studio the "couple" arrived in the recording studio. "We're here!" Kyla said.

"Perfect timing!" Griffin said, "I also invited your mother here as well." He pointed at Celia.

"...You mean manager." Kyla corrected as she wasn't happy seeing her mom agreeing with the whole fake relationship.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next