Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open) - Page 18 Empty Re: ♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:08 pm

"Perfect timing!" James rushed over, comb and hairspray in hand since he needed to rejuvenate his hair. "Gwen is nearly done with the song! I don't think I've ever seen someone write so much. Other than you, Logan."

"Wait, what?" Logan asked, hearing this for the first time.

"Its done!" Gwen burst into the room and panted. She then straightened up and grabbed Kyla and Logan by their wrists. "Studio. Now!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:39 pm

"W-Wait!" Kyla blinked as she was already dragged into the studio with Logan.

"Perfect! Time to hear this amazing song." Griffin said as he was ready.

Gustavo was already in his seat, playing the song and hitting record. As the music plays, Kyla began singing her duet with Logan, and the more she was into the song she didn't realize how much the song related to her. She kept looking over at Logan giving him a smile but, at the same time she felt her heart race.

"This sounds amazing..." Celia nodded with approval, but also noticed how much Kyla was enjoying singing which made her frowned as she never saw her daughter this happy.

As the song ended, Kyla took bit her lip nervously and looked over at Griffin. Griffin pushed the button revealing his voice, "I think... we just got out next hit." Griffin said. "Plus this would be a great debut for Kyla and the couple."

"Plus! It can also help with BTR promotion." Celia said.

"Yes! We did it!" Carlos said as he was happy for the two.

"After all that hard work..." Kendall sighed in relief but also was glad that Gwen's song became a hit. He lifts her up and pulled her in for a hug.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Gwen squealed in surprise before laughing. She hugged him back, burying her head into his shoulder. Her song did good!! She was a genuine songwriter!

"Yes!" Logan laughed and he hugged Kyla quickly before realizing and pulled away. "S-Sorry. Got, got carried in the moment..." He really enjoyed singing with her. The song really did touch his heart.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:09 pm

"It's fine..." Kyla blushed as she smiled at him.

~*~*~*~

A couple of days have passed since her duet with Logan got released. Kyla managed to get some furniture for her place and didn't have to sleep over at Rocque records anymore like she needed to. Although, the dating rumors of her being with Logan is still going on, but died down. Kyla was in her room as she was reading the latest news about her and Logan's relationship. "Let's see... we got spotted together at the Palmwoods pool playing with a beach ball and sharing a snowcone together." Kyla read the magazine. Her eyes then grew where they also snapped some photos of her and James being cute together. "But, has the supermodel moved on with a new BTR member?!"

"Kyla!!!!" She heard shouting at the door. She glanced over and noticed Carlos rushing in and breaking down her door, "Did you read?!" He showed her the magazine.

"Carlos! My door!" Kyla shouted at him.

"Sorry about that..." Kendall said as he walked over the door that was on the ground.

"I hate the press!" Kyla said as she slammed the magazine on the table, "Now they assume I'm in a love triangle involving James?!"

"I thought the song would've been a hit!" Carlos pointed out, "It was a good song... right?" He looked over at James and Logan.

"You see what happens when you're too famous Kyla?" Kendall pointed out making Kyla glare at him.

"Oh really? So when are you going to ask Gwen out huh?" She rolled her eyes at him, but Kendall pointed at her.

"When-" Kendall was about to say, but shut his mouth. "We shall not speak of that!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:20 pm

"Hey, guys? Did you read..." Gwen walked over to the apartment and noticed the door on the floor. "I don't wanna know." She sighed and held up the magazine. "They're at it again. As usual. This won't look good for BTR."

"I don't know, I think I'm finally getting my spot in the starlight!" James appeared with a grin, doing his signature jazz hand move.

"Dude, forget about your dumb starlight!" Logan said after showing up, looking more upset than the others. "This is going to ruin everything!" He knew it wasn't real, but he did worry about how James was more attractive than him and Kyla was so out of his league.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:20 am

"Gwen... you're really lucky." Carlos scowled, "You don't have any bad rumors about you, but you're doing all you can to help us out." He began sniffling.

"Carlos now's not the time to cry." Kyla said as she looked over at Carlos.

"Wait!" Kendall said as he read the bottom corner, "Did anyone read the bottom corner of the magazine?"

The group looked over and in the bottom corner talked about Kendall's relationship with Gwen. "I can't believe I jinxed it..." Carlos said, "I must be physic."

"Carlos!" Kendall sighed, "Apparently people assume that Gwen and I are in a secret relationship and hiding it from Gustavo. ...Oh wait..."

"KENDALL!!!" Gustavo said as he appeared at Kyla's door.

"OK! IF YOU'RE GOING TO YELL SOMEWHERE MY PLACE IS NOT THE BEST PLACE!" Kyla said as she gave a worried look.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18