Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open) - Page 9 Empty Re: ♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Logan chuckled. "Yeah, we look like a good couple. I-I mean, the couple photos were good."

"No, he meant the other way around," Gwen giggled, looking through the photos and she saw one she liked in particular. It was her and Kendall splashing each other. "Mind if I get a copy of this one?" she asked the photographer.

"Aw, man! Why do they get girls and we didn't!?" James asked Carlos, crossing his arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:09 pm

“Because dibs?” Carlos shrugged as he didn’t mind not having a girlfriend.

“Of course!” The photographer nodded. He ended up printing up the photo right away and handing the copy over to her. “I’ll email you the photos too and you can post it on social media or do what you want.”

“Thank you!” Kyla smiled.

“So are we all set here?” Celia asked.

“Yup you guys are good to go!” The photographer said, “Its been a pleasure working with you Kyla. I can see why so many photographers want to work with you.”

“Yeah...” Kyla awkwardly chuckled.

“My daughter is the best of the best!” Celia said, “Now come on Kyla we gotta go to Rocque records now so you can make your music video appearance!”

——————

The group arrived at Rocque records as Gustavo and Kelly were patiently waiting. “WHATS TAKING THE DOGS SO LONG?!” Gustavo shouted impatiently.

“They are probably running fashionably late.” Kelly said.

“When do they ever have fashion?” Gustavo raised an eyebrow at her.

“...Ok you got a point.” Kelly said. “Maybe I should try and contact them.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:18 pm

"Uncle G! We're here!" Gwen announced as she showed up in the outfit she wanted to be in for her music video. Of course she couldn't go with the one she had on when she jumped into the pool. Well, unless her music video contained a pool scene, which it did not. It was definitely noted, though.

"Sorry we're late, Gwen decided to have some fun with the boys and Kyla," Vanessa chuckled after walking over with her daughter.

"Which is why we were extra late. Sorry," Logan apologized.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:01 am

"You know being on time is important." Gustavo sighed, "ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO YOU DOGS!" He suddenly yelled glaring at the dogs.

"EEK!" Carlos ends up jumping into James' arms.

"We're sorry, it won't happen again." Kendall said as he was already used to this.

"It was my fault. I was holding them up." Kyla frowned as she stepped in front of BTR.

Gustavo takes off his glasses and blinks as he couldn't believe, "Wait... this is the Kyla you were mentioning about?" He eyes his niece.

"Don't tell me you know her too?" Carlos raised a brow at Gustavo.

"Uh..." Kyla looked at Logan, then Gwen, then Gustavo. "I'm confused?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:53 pm

"Um, yeah. Me, too. Uncle G, how do you know Kyla so well?" Gwen asked, an eyebrow raised.

"I can answer that. She is an upcoming model and one of the Palm Woods' number ones," Kelly answered, showing magazines with Kyla they just happened to have.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:55 am

The group stood there in silence including Kyla who awkwardly chuckled. "I didn't expect to get noticed by Rocque records as well."

"Of course you will get noticed! I only said yes because you're friends with my niece, but meeting you in person. It's an absolute yes to collab with my niece." Gustavo nodded, "Griffin would approve if he heard Kyla Zamora has appeared."

"I can't believe he's giving her that special treatment. He hasn't even tried to scare her off." Carlos whispered over to the group.

"... I know right." Kendall said.

"So, is it true from what I heard from BTR..that you can be pretty scary in person." Kyla said.

Gustavo's eyes grew, then he glared over at the dogs with his shades. "No... I don't know what the DOGS have been telling you."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:31 pm

"O-Only good things of course!! Right, guys?" Logan said, looking at his friends with a "play along" look.

"Yes! Of course. You're so, um...um..." James tried to find a good word.

"...good with music?" Logan finished with an uneasy smile.

Gwen sighed before she smiled at her uncle. "Uncle G, thank you so much! This music video is going to even better with Kyla!" she said as she looped her arms with Kyla's.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:10 pm

"It better be. Let's see what you got, so in order to do this music video we need to set up an audio recording." Gustavo said, "Which means Gwen get into the recording studio."

"What do you want us to do Gustavo? Since we're also helping out with Gwen's music video." Kendall asked.

"You just sit there and be good dogs!" Gustavo said as BTR quickly sat at the closest couch they can find. Kyla shyly walked over and sat on the armrest of the couch.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 pm

"Alright. Wish me luck!" Gwen held up her thumbs before going into the recording booth. She got her headset on and gave the okay for her uncle to start the music.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:22 pm

Gustavo nodded as he started the music and the guys along with Kyla listened to the recording. "Wow!" Kendall said as he was amazed with Gwen's voice.

"You're saying as if you never heard her sing before." Kyla lightly teased Kendall.

"Well...that's because he hasn't." Carlos chuckled making Kendall elbowed Carlos.

"...Not funny." Kendall said as he scowled over at Carlos.

Kyla giggled and waited for the recording to finish. "Alright! Audio is done. Nice job...as always." Gustavo said as he was proud of his niece.

"That was amazing." Kyla said as she likes listening to the song.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next