Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:40 pm

Emi saw how he got a worried look and she grabbed his hand. "Hey, its going to work out. We'll make an awesome swim team, and you'll have plenty of excuses to swim." She knew he was also worried about Rin, but she tried to get his mind off of him by mentioning swimming.

Makoto sighed. "Haru, he... He and Rin were close until Rin left for Australia, claiming he was going to become better than any of us had ever seen. Then Rin came back from Australia and challenged Haru to a race and still lost. Ever since then, Haru always gets quiet when we mention Rin. And it was obvious Rin changed as well. I just wish we could do something to make things up, but Rin is stubborn. Haru can be, too."

"I don't believe in miracles or anything of the like. Just seeing someone swim isn't going to make you want to swim," Rei said, thinking Nagisa was talking nonsense.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:33 pm

Haru sat there silently but also held on to Emi's hand. "Thanks, Emi..." Haru said, "It not just the swim team though. Rin comes back now. I feel like he changed like it was not the same Rin as before."

"I see..." Nami said. "I feel like he's just another competitor now when it comes to Haru. Rin left to swim for Australia because he wants to swim competitively. What matters though is that you, Haru, and Nagisa are still together."

"Alright then, whatever you say." Nagisa laid back in his chair as he just has to wait and see what Haru does when it's that time to practice. He glances over the doorway of the classroom and spotted Makoto and Nami. "Huh? Mako-chan, Nami-chan?"

Nami spotted Nagisa staring at both her and Makoto. "Oh, there you are." Nami said, "We were wondering how come you didn't come to lunch."

"I was just spending time with our new recruit hopefully." Nagisa widely grinned, "Rei, this is Nami."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:19 pm

"People change, Haru. It doesn't mean they've changed for the worst. I'm sure we'll get to really talk to Rin," Emi said, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Nice to meet you, miss," Rei said, shaking her hand politely.

"Could we join you guys? Lunch break is almost over," Makoto asked, holding his bento box up.

"By all means," Rei said, gesturing next to him. He had a feeling this was all some ploy to get him to join, but he wasn't going to be rude about it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:58 pm

"Hopefully..." Haru sighed, "What's taking those two so long?" He looked over at the door and noticed Makoto and Nami aren't back yet.

"So, what has Nagisa been pushing you to do this time?" Nami teasingly asked.

"Nami! I'm not pushing the guy! I'm just trying to convince him that seeing our swim club is not that bad." Nagisa frowned as he was embarrassed.

"Mhm..." Nami gave a nod, "Coming from his personality, and since he's already in the club. You shouldn't really pressure or push a member. I mean, there's nothing wrong with giving the swim club a shot. Everyone is great! But don't try to scare him off." She muttered as she glared over at him.

"I'm not scaring him! ...Am I?" He looks over at Rei.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:19 pm

"No idea. Maybe they finally found Nagisa, but got busy? If they're talking with Ryugazaki-kun, then they could be trying to convince him to join," Emi said, shrugging.

"Just a tad," Rei admitted. "But, you've convinced me. I'll come by this afternoon to see about your swim club."

Makoto got a smile. "That's great! You won't regret it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:44 pm

Nami nodded as she was happy Rei is going to visit the club. "Well, we'll see you after school." She said as she got up and already finished her lunch.

"You better show off your best Nami!" Nagisa grinned.

"Huh? I thought it be you, Makoto, and Haru swimming?" Nami blinked as she was confused.

"Emi and you should join in the fun as well." Nagisa insisted.

"Hopefully..." Haru said as he finished his lunch. Lunchtime is almost over though.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:05 pm

"I don't think there will be a problem. The pool is open for all members, including you and Emi, Nami-chan," Makoto told Nami. He waved to Rei and Nagisa. "See you both later."

"Hurry and finish eating. We'll need to head down in a second," Emi told Haru as she finished her lunch.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 pm

"Ok..." Haru said as he stuffed the last bit of food in his mouth and followed Emi.

"He's right!" Nagisa said, "We'll see you guys later." He waved at the two as they walked off.

Nami followed Makoto as they arrived back in the classroom. "We made it on time. I felt like that was a long conversation."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:28 pm

"Hey, guys. Find Nagisa?" Emi asked her brother and Nami after she and Haru made it back to their classroom.

"We did. Ryugazaki-kun agreed to come by the swim club after school, so we need to strategize how we can get him to join. That is, if Nagisa-chan doesn't first," Makoto chuckled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:42 pm

"I see..." Haru said, "At least Nagisa didn't scare him off right?"

"...He tried not to." Nami chuckled, "He's a nice guy though." She walked over to her desk and sat down.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next