Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:23 pm

"A-Ah, I wasn't staring!" Makoto blushed, seeing he was caught.

"That sounds like a good idea," Emi grinned and she tapped her brother's arm. "Go ask her, Mako-nii."

"N-No way, you ask!" Makoto told her. He was always shy when it came to talking to girls, especially cute ones like Nami.

Emi sighed before getting up. "Fine, fine." She than made her way over to Nami. "Hi there! I'm Emi Tachibana. You're new, right?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:30 pm

"Emi shouldn't be doing all the work." Haru said as he looked over at Makoto, "What's wrong with talking with a girl?"

"Haru he's just shy." Nagisa snickered as he noticed Makoto blushing.

"Huh?" Nami glanced up and noticed Emi, "Um...yeah... Namine Hasegawa." She smiled at Emi, "Is there something you need?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:47 pm

"I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining our swim club? We're trying to gain more members so we can start it up. You can swim if you want, but there's only two girls so far so it might be a long shot," Emi said with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:00 pm

"Huh?" Nami blinked, "Actually the funny thing is I was going to be checking out the club. I work part-time as a lifeguard at a swimming place, and the manager suggested that I'm going to be meeting some members from a swim club?"

"What are they talking about? Has she hit the question yet?" Nagisa tilted his head as he already wanted to know.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:04 pm

"Oh! You're the one Coach Sasabe suggested! Perfect! Come over here and meet the guys," Emi said, waving her hand.

"W-Wait, is she coming over here?" Makoto asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:01 am

“I guess so?” Nagisa said.

“Are you here to join the swim club?” Hard asked as he looked at Nami.

“Maybe, Emi said that you were the team Coach Sasabe mentioned about. I was supposed to be meeting you guys after school during my part time, but I guess this also works too.” Nami smiled, “I’m Namine by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Namine! I’m Nagisa, this is Haru, and the guy who kept staring at you most of the time throughout the day is Makoto.” Nagisa introduced the group and happily place his arm around Makoto’s shoulders once he said his name.

“What’s your swim style?” Hair asked as he was curious about Nami’s skills.

“Oh I’m not so sure. I don’t swim competitively.” Nami said, “I do like swimming, but I also work part time at the Iwatobi swim place once he got reopened.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:51 pm

"I didn't know it had reopened. Its a good thing, though," Emi smiled.

"I-I have not been staring!" Makoto hissed at Nagisa before he gave a nervous smile to Nami. "Well, uh, welcome to the club."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:51 pm

"It was closed for a while, but Haru, Mako, and I have done some convincing. He might also help out with the club too." Nagisa grinned widely as he was proud of his progress.

Haru silently gave a nod, "I just want to swim free."

"Haru..." Nagisa pouted at Haru, "You will swim free later. Haru has a thing with water."

"I would agree, the water is great. Sometimes you just have to bond with the water." Nami chuckled, "Unless I'm thinking of it the wrong way..."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:56 pm

"No, Haru thinks the exact same way," Makoto chuckled.

"It's gonna be great to have another girl on our team! But uh...if we want a real swimming team, we'll need another member, won't we? A boy member?" Emi pointed out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:51 pm

“Yeah! We need one more to become an official team and compete!” Nagisa said, “Unless I know someone.” He start to think of a classmate he had in class who might have the potential to do it.

“I mean for now, I want to see how the pool looks. I didn’t know we have a pool here so I’m excited to see what the swimming pool will be like.” Nami smiled as she can’t wait to go for a swim.

Haru nodded in agreement., “Class is almost over, then we can swim.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next