Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:12 pm

((Awww true XD We don't see Hiyori for a while so I dunno if you would like to bring him in earlier or? 'Cause he deserves some love tbh XD))

"Sorry, Nagisa. We had to go pick Haru up," Makoto chuckled, rubbing his head.

"He was soaking again," Emilia giggled. She then noticed Nami, making her lean her head to the side. "Hm. She's new..."

"Come on, Emi, or you'll be late," her older brother told her.

"Ah! Coming!"

Last edited by NiaHearts on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:45 am

(Yeah, at first I hated him then character development happened. Now I just feel bad. She doesn't have to come right away. She can probably appear when Haru starts college and say that she's in the states or something and came back to swim with Haru. Then meets Hiyori)

Everyone arrived at school and Nami walked over to her class and sat in her seat. Don't know anyone here... Nami thought to herself, at the same time she does remember she has to be at the pool after school since she works part-time as a lifeguard.

"So I was thinking when are we ever going to be swimming together again?" Nagisa asked, "It's been a while since we lasted did that!"

"...I wanna do free." Haru said as he stared at the 3.

"Haru, you can do free. Mako-chan has to agree with the idea too." Nagisa widely grinned as he glanced over at Makoto. "Maybe Emi can join us too!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:29 pm

((Oh love that! <3 ))

"Eh? I can't swim with you guys on a team," Emi told Nagisa.

"You won't have to swim, Emi. You can be our manager if we even get to do a swim club. I don't think we even have one here," Makoto said, thinking about how it would work.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:52 am

(i'll just finish working on it. Eventually xD, been stuck babysitting my nieces since my mom is out of town for at least a week. so gotta babysit)

"Or if there are enough girls a girl swim club can work too." Nagisa nodded, "Maybe there will be enough girls who would want to swim as well."

"I want to swim free." Haru said.

"Haru you will swim free, you just gotta wait once we set up the club." Nagisa pouted, "It can be like the good old days."

The bell rang as homeroom began to start and the group went to their classrooms for classes to begin. "Looks like that's the bell, I'll catch you guys later!" Nagisa waved happily at Makoto and Haru.

"I still want to swim free." Haru mentioned as he thought about the water.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:22 pm

"See ya, Nagisa," Makoto waved to him.

"Haru-chan, you will," Emi giggled before noticing Nami. "She looks new. Kinda cute, too. What do you think, Mako-nii?"

"Huh?" Makoto looked over at where Emi was looking and did think Nami was cute. "Oh, um, yeah... I think so. I mean, she seems nice!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Nami glanced over and spotted Makoto and Emi. He's cute... Nami thought to herself and noticed Haru just standing there listening to their conversation.

As class ends it was time for lunch. Nami made some bento last night and took out her bento box. Haru was out buying bread for him, Makoto, and Emi while Nagisa came in the classroom and visited them. "I'm here!" Nagisa happily smiled at the 2, "Haru went to go buy some bread?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:26 pm

"Yeah, he did. He didn't have to since I brought my own lunch," Emi said as she held up her bento.

"Yeah, thanks for making me one, sis," Makoto teased her.

"Hey, if you want one, ask Mom or make yourself one!" Emi pouted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:10 pm

"Usually Haru-chan would eat some fish or something." Nagisa said as he thought about it.

Haru came back as he sat with the group and handed the bread to Emi and Makto, "Here you go."

"Haru-chan!" Nagisa happily put his arm around Haru, "Are you excited to be swimming today?"

"I want to swim free..." Haru said as he opened up his bread and start to munch on it.

"You will swim free eventually..." Nagisa pouted at him, "We're going to be visiting the swimming place first before we get things set up. Goro-san wants to recruit one of his lifeguards there who works part-time."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:35 pm

"Hm? Who?" Makoto asked after thanking Haru for the bread.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 pm

"He didn't mention a name, but he said that she has potential and goes to the same school as." Nagisa grinned. "Maybe she's in the same class as us." He noticed Nami quietly eating her lunch in the corner, "Like the cute girl Mako-chan as been staring at for a long time."

"Hm?" Haru glanced over at Mako's sight and noticed him eyeing over at Nami, "Why don't you talk to her if you're staring at her for that long?"

"Right! She looks new, never seen her before." Nagisa said, "Maybe she would want to join the swim club!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next