Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

3 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 5 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:41 pm

On Trigon's ship in space, Raven was sitting in the center hugging her knees when she saw her father approach and she stood up immediately.

Trigon stopped in front of her and held out a bowl and spoon. "I thought you might be hungry."

Raven grabbed the bowl and looked down at it before she looked back up at him. Next thing she did was throw the bowl to the huge throne of his, watching it shatter into tiny bits. She stared at the chair made of bones and charred out flames. "I've always hated that chair," she growled.

"So I've been told. Even so, I'd hope that you'd sit in it one day," Trigon said.

"I hated this room...this ship... I hated my life," Raven whispered. She glared up at him and walked a few feet away when he said, "You told me that, too. Every day."

He sat down and said, "For almost 13 years."

"I was a child when you took me," Raven said, gripping her fists.

"I saved you."

The young half demon turned. "No. No... We were happy on Azarath."

"Going to bed hated? People judging you because of who you were? Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I'm the one who stopped that. You know what's happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. Its a paradise," Trigon said, thinking back.

"Because you murdered half the planet," Raven whispered.

"A small price to pay for salvation," Trigon said.

"You're insane."

"Little one, its a simple calculus. This universe is dying out its resources. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcti-"

"You don't know that!!" Raven shouted, her eyes glowing red.

Trigon sighed. "I'm the only one who knows that. At least, I'm the only one with the will to act on it. For a time...you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter."

"I'm not your daughter," Raven told him as she raised her head. "Everything I hated about myself, you told me."

"Then in doing so made you the fiercest young girl in the galaxy," Trigon said and continued, "that's why I trusted you to find the Soul Stone."

Raven looked back up at him and said, "I'm sorry I disappointed you."

"I am disappointed, but not because you didn't find it," Trigon said as his huge clawed hand ran itself through her dark hair before he bent down and whispered, "or because you did, and you lied."

From there, Trigon took her to a little cell where Raven saw a shocking sight. There, floating in the middle of the room and nearly dismantled, was Cyborg. Her eyes were wide, shocked he was there and alive. When the Titans first formed, he had been apart of the team but they all thought he died on some forgotten planet after an explosion.

"Cyborg," Raven whispered, seeing him in constant pain and trying to move. "Don't do this," she told Trigon.

"Some time ago, your friend snuck aboard the ship to kill me," Trigon said.

"Please don't do this," Raven begged, tears welling into her eyes.

"He very nearly succeeded, so I brought him here...to "talk"." He clenched his fists and Cyborg screamed out in pain as his limbs were slowly being pulled from his body.

"Stop. Stop it, please," Raven cried and walked over, holding a hand to his gauntlet. "I swear to you on my life that I never found the Soul Stone!"

Trigon just looked down at her before one of his ghostly goons accessed Cyborg's memory files and pulled up a holographic memory of when the two talked. "You're strong. And we...are generous...me, but I never taught you to lie. That's why you're so bad at it. Where. Is. The Soul Stone?"

When she didn't talk, he clenched his fist and pulled Cyborg apart even further, making him yell out in pain. He continued to do that until Raven couldn't take it anymore and she finally told him, "Vormir!" She walked up to Cyborg who was doing his best to stay strong and she laid a hand on the human part of his face. "The stone is on Vormir."

"Show me," Trigon ordered.

Meanwhile, across the galaxy, Storm was still in the pod that was taking her, Dexter, and Groot to the planet where she would get a new weapon. "Pee in cup, what else is there to see?" Dexter asked Groot.

"I am Groot!" Groot complained. He had to go pee, actually.

"Do it in the cup and then toss it into space and go in the cup again," Storm told Groot.

Dexter turned his chair, "You speak Groot?"

"Yeah, I learned it from my mentors," Storm answered.

"I am Groot," Groot muttered.

"You'll know when we are close," Storm told Groot. "The birthplace of my hammer. Its truly awesome."

Dexter turned again when he saw how defeated Storm looked and sighed. "Okay. Time to be a captain." Turning the ship onto auto-pilot, he walked over to one of the screens to check the ship. "So, dead brother, huh? Yeah, that could be annoying."

"Well, I thought he died before. And he's not the only dead sibling I have," Storm told him. "This time, i think it might be true."

"And you said your sister and your mentors?" Dexter walked over.

"Imprisoned and back taking care of my two remaining siblings alive," Storm answered.

"Uh... What about your birth parents?"

"Never knew them," Storm shrugged.

"Best friend?"

"Practically stabbed through the heart. Metaphorically," Storm said, thinking back to Steph and rubbed her arm.

"Boyfriend? Girlfriend?" Wow, this was depressing.

"Probably hates my guts by now," Storm said, kinda wishing the cat would shut the hell up.

"You sure you're motivated for this mission?" Dexter asked.

Storm looked up and got a fake grin. "Absolutely. Rage, vengeance, anger, loss, regret, they're all tremendous motivators," she answered. "They-They really clear the mind, so I'm good to go."

"Yeah, but this is Trigon we're talkin' about. He's the toughest there is," Dexter reminded her.

"Well, he's never fought me," Storm said, even though she literally battled him less then two days ago.

"Yeah, he has."

"He's never fought me twice," Storm smiled, trying to stay positive about this. "And I'm getting a new hammer, don't forget."

"Well, it better be some hammer," Dexter said. He knew she was doing her best to find the fighting spirit she once had. He could see it in her.

Storm took a breath and said, "You know, I'm 98% Human and 2% Avian. I've killed mutant wolf hybrids and every one of them would rather killed me than not succeed. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Trigon is just on a long line of bastards and he'll be the latest to feel my vengeance if fate wills it so."

"Mmhm... What if you're wrong?" Dexter asked.

Storm was quiet as she thought about it before she answered, "Well, if I'm wrong then...what more could I lose?" She wiped her face when she realized she had cried a little before she got up to go sit down.

"I could lose a lot. Me personally, I could lose a lot," Dexter muttered. He got the fake eye he stole out of his bag and walked over to her. "Well, if fate does want you to kill that stupid goatman, then you're gonna need more than one stupid eyeball."

"Whats this?" Storm rose an eyebrow as she grabbed the eye.

"Whats it look like? Some jerk lost a bet to me on some planet," Dexter said, waving his paw.

"And he gave you his eye?" Storm asked, not trying to be grossed out by it.

"Nah, he gave me 100 credits. I snuck in his room later that night and stole his eye." Dexter smirked and turned back in his chair.

"Thank you, little cutie," Storm teased him before she took her eyepatch off and she stuck the eye into her empty socket.

"Ooh," Dexter cringed, shaking his fur. "I would've washed that. The only way I could sneak it away was up my-" Before he could finish, the alert that let them know they arrived went off. "Hey, we're here."

Storm felt the eye move and she blinked before hitting the side of her head. "I don't think this thing works. Everything seems dark," she said as she stood up.

"It ain't the eye," Dexter told her. They flew towards the huge rings in the center of the seemingly empty abyss.

"Something's wrong," Storm spoke. This wasn't what Kendra and Carter told her. The place was supposed to be bright and the rings were supposed to be moving. "The star's gone out...and the rings are frozen..."

They flew inside and landed the ship to get a closer look. "I hope these dwarves are better at forgin' than they are at cleanin'," Dexter remarked. "Maybe they realized they live in a junk pile in the middle of space."

"Kendra told me the forge hasn't gone dark in centuries," Storm said as she looked around in confusion.

Dexter stopped as he saw something that might give them a clue on what happened. "You said Trigon had a gauntlet, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"It look anything like that?"

"I am Groot," Groot commented, looking up at Storm.

"Get back to the pod," Storm said. When she turned, one of the dwarves smacked her into a post before kicking Groot and Dexter away. Storm quickly got up as the dwarf went to attack, trying to think of his name since the Hawks told her about him. "Eitri, wait! Stop!"

Eitri panted, giant brows furrowed in rage. "Storm?" he rasped.

"Yes," Storm nodded, seeing him calm down. "That's me. You heard of me from Kendra and Carter?" When he nodded, she asked, "What happened here?"

"They were supposed to protect us," Eitri said. "They both were supposed to protect us!!"

"Kendra and Carter are not as strong as they once were," Storm told him. "Eitri, the glove- what did you do?"

Eitri walked over and slumped against a little metal railing, seemingly defeated. "300 dwarves made this ring. I thought if I did what he asked, they'd be safe. I made what he wanted. A device capable of harnessing the power of the stones. And he k...and he killed everyone anyway. All except me. Your life is yours, he said, but your hands...your hands are mine alone."

"Eitri, this isn't about your hands. Every weapon you've ever designed, every axe, hammer, sword, its all inside your head. Now I know it feels like all hope is lost, trust me I know. But together, you and I, we can kill Trigon."

Back on Trigon's ship, one of his ghosts was putting Cyborg back together. The half metal man was compliant and keeping still until he made his eyepiece pop out. The ghost then faced him to put the piece back in place and he quickly made his move by grabbing the tangible parts of him and broke its skull head. "Sorry, man," he said before he hobbled over to the computer in the room and sent a message to the Titans. "Emily, listen. You all have to meet me on Titan."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 5 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by shinefairy Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:46 am

Back on the donut shaped ship they were slowly coursing through space and approaching Titan.

Tim looked over at Steph who were looking out the window. "Hey, what's going on?"

Doctor Fate answered. "I think we're here."

Steph rolled eyer eyes and uncrossed her arms before she walked over to the steering mechanism. "I don't think this rig has a self-park function." She pointed out, and she wasn't too keen on crashing. She turned to Tim. "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?"

Tim nodded and put his hand into the way too big glove thing. "Yep, got it."

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time!" Steph stated. Oh yeah. She had flown a fair amount of spacecrafts before, but she was pretty sure this was something new.

"Okay! Okay! Ready." Tim said, even though he probably wasn't. He was like 15 years old. He didn't even have a drivers licence.

The ringship closed in on one of those huge, whatever that was, and they were so in for a crashlanding.

"We might wanna turn?! Turn! Turn! Turn!" Tim said, pulling as hard as he could on the handle.

Steph held on and stumbled a little when they crashed, not full on, but still losing half of the ship on the way. "I think we lost something..." She muttered, totally going in for a rough landing.

Doctor Fate then brought up a protective circle around them as they went in for their landing.

Moments later only a quarter of the ship had stopped on the surface of Titan. Steph had hit the ground and coughed as she stoof up, the dust clearing. She reluctantly accepted Fate's help onto her feet. "You alright?" She saw Fate nod and she brushed her suit off. "That was close. I owe you one," She admitted, knowing she or Robin probably wouldn't have been able to take the hit.

That was when Robin cut them off, standing up by the help of his bo-staff. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I end up eating you, I'm sorry." He said.

Stephanie turned and gave him a serious look. "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." Robin explained.

That was when a grenade rolled in between the three, going off and blasting them all back by it's energy pulse.

Seconds later, Damian, Starfire and Emily came into the room.

"Trigon!" Starfire shouted as her eyes glowed green and she fired her starbolts at Dr Fate, but he absorbed them into his cross shield before allowing his cape to flew and blind Starfire by wrapping itself around her.

Steph flamed on when Damian started firing bullets at her, and she vaporised them before they could touch her skin before sending back fireblasts at him. Before he could dodge any more she blasted the metalic piece close to him to send him back before she tackled him down. However, she didn't notice the gadget he placed on her and she fell down when suddenly an non-oxygen energy field lit her out.

Robin made a backflip using his staff when he saw Emily approach with some weird as glowing shit to her head. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!" He said before sending out a birdarang that put sticky plastic to her.

That's when Damian jumped in, kicking the boy wonder away. "Stay down, impostor!" He tried shooting at him but Robin rolled out of the way, doing pretty good untill Damian used an electrical wire to electrocute him.

Starfire was still dealing with the yellow cloth. "Die, blanket of death!!" She said as she tried to pull it off.

Steph, who recovered from her fall flamed back on when she saw what was going on and flew over to Starfire, who just got the cape out of her face, and she pinned her down with her foot, aiming her head, testy ready to fire this alien.

Doctor fate was ready for anything when Damian started talking, having his sword to Tim's throat. "Everybody stay where you are. Chill the F out!" He looked at the people he had infront of him. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Raven?"

Steph glared back at him and suddenly flamed off. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Raven?" She asked.

"I'll do you one better! Why is Raven?" Starfire said.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak!" Damian swore, tighting the sword to Tim's throat.

"Let's do it! You slice my guy, I blast her. Let's go!" Steph flamed on, only her arm this time to maximum heat.

"Do it, Damian! I can take it!" Starfire stated, since she had firepowers too.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:07 pm

"No she cant take it!" Emily exclaimed.

"She's right, you can't" Doctor Fate stated.

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Trigon myself." Damian said, getting ready to shoot. He turned to Robin and continued "Starting with you."

"Wait, what. Trigon?" Dr Fate asked " All right, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?" he added, talking slower and trying to clear out the situation.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?" Damian scoffed, his annoyed voice filled with sarcasm.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:53 pm

Steph looked at him before she guessed who he was. Dick had told her. "You're Bruce Wayne's son?" She realized.

"I'm no son of Bruce Wayne. I'm son of Batman." Damian stated.

Steph rolled her yes and lowered her guard. "Yeah, that's BRUCE WAYNE, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?" She questioned.

"So, you're not with Trigon?" Robin asked, feeling a bit defeated as he thought they found some associates.

"WITH Trigon?! No, I'm here to kill Trigon! He took my girl. Wait... who are you?" Damian asked, not recognizing anyone of them.

Robin took off his mask "I'm your brother, man." He realized. Wow. Did Bruce have a son? Way to fill him in.... "And oh yeah. part of the team."

"Oh.." As if Damian belived that first thing of hand.

"They're the ones Storm told us about," Steph heard Emily say. Well, at least one girl she recognized. "You know Storm?" She asked. So she was alive?

"Yeah. Beefy Girl, not that nice, needed saving." Damian stated, not liking her.

"...Where is she now?" Doctor Stange asked.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Storm was still back on Nidavellir with Dexter, Groot, and the giant dwarf, Eitri. They were walking towards where they were to begin to forge Storm's new weapon to defeat Thanos with. "This is the plan, we're gonna beat Thanos with a brick?" Dexter asked after seeing some stone be lifted down and locked into place.

"Its a mold," Eitri told him. "A King - or a Queen's - weapon, and to be the greatest in the universe. In theory, it could even summon the Bifrost."

"Did it have a name?" Storm asked.

Eitri smirked a bit as he looked at her and answered, "Stormbreaker."

"That's a bit much," Dexter muttered.

"So how do we make it?" Storm asked Eitri.

"We'll have to restart the forge. Awaken the heart of a dying star." Eitri turned to the lifeless pile of rock that was the heart of the star.

Storm took a breath and ordered, "Cat, fire up the pod."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:49 pm

"The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." Damian stated, seeing the chaos. 

Steph ignored him, going to focus in the real problem. Trigon. "Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it." She spoke up, looking around. "All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet-" She started untill she both saw and heard Starfire yawning. 
" Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down!? Huh? Did you hear what I said!?" She asked. 

" I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan." Starfire admitted. 

Kill me now. .. Steph thought. "Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page..." 

Last edited by shinefairy on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:15 pm

"See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do." Damian stated

" Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" Tim asked, frowning slightly as he pointed at them.

"Kick ass, take names" Emily stated, looking serious. Starfire nodded "Yeah, that's right"

Steph and Tim stared at them, just not knowing what to say.

"Alright, just get over here, please, Wayne, can you get your folks to circle up?" Steph said, sounding just so done.

"Wayne..." Damian rolled his eyes "Damian is fine" he stated, before motioning to Starfire and Emily.

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude..." Steph started, before Damian interrupted.

"Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan, and that way it might be really good." Damian said.

"Tell him about the dance-off to the universe" Starfire said.

Damian really didn't want to remember that, specially now. He gave Star a look, wishing she hadn't said anything. Talk about embarrassing.

"What dance-off?" Steph asked.

"It's not a... it's not... it's nothing." Damian said, not wanting to talk about it.

"Like in Footloose, the movie?" Tim asked Damian.

"Yeah, exactly like Footloose" Damian stated, exasperated. "Do people still like that movie?"

"Eh, some do, i guess" Tim replied.

"Don't encourage this, alright?" Steph said, tired " We're getting no help from Ninja Guy here."

"Ninja guy? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half Wayne, half Assassin of the Shadows. So that's 100% badass ninja for you" Damian said, being serious.

"Your math is blowing my mind." Steph said.

"Excuse me" Emily interrupted, talking softly as she didn't want to be rude "does your friend often do that?" she asked, as they all turned to see Dr. Fate.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Steph looked over and saw Dr. Fate sitting cross-legged, floating slightly above the ground, his hands poised in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone glowing brightly in the Fate cross symbol setting.  Some sort of green vapor-like energy was flowing from the stone, and more intricate magical energy patterns circled Fate's forearms. His cape was floating behind him as if the Stone was creating a strong breeze. 

Fate had his eyes closed as his head was jerking rapidly from side to side in a blurring motion. 

Steph walked over. "Fate! We alright!? " She asked  not sure what he was doing. Suddenly he snappe dout of it and almost fell untill Steph caught him. "You're back. You're alright." She said  

"Hey, what was that?" Tim asked, asking the obvious. 

Doctor Fate panted and spoke up. "I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." He explained. 

"How many did you see?" Damian asked, curious about his weird magic moment. 

"14,000,605." Doctor Fate replied like it was normal. 

Steph swallowed before she asked. "How many did we win?" 

Fate was quiet before he looked seriously at Steph. "One."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:04 pm

((Oh God, here comes the heartbreak! Crying or Very sad ))

By now, Trigon and Raven just appeared on Vormir for the Soul Stone. They stopped outside a giant mountain and Trigon told his daughter, "The stone had better be up there. For your friend's sake." Then they ventured up the mountain, Raven dreading every second of it. When they reached the top, they encountered someone Raven thought they'd never see again.

"Welcome, Trigon, son of Alars. Raven, daughter of Trigon," the whispery voice said.

"You know us?" Trigon asked.

"It is my curse to know all who journey here," the entity replied.

"Where is the Soul Stone?" Trigon demanded, not wanting to waste any time.

"You should know...it extracts a terrible price," the entity rasped out, in which Trigon stepped up and said, "I am prepared."

The entity finally stood on his feet and came more into the light to reveal that it was Brother Blood under the hood. "We all think that at first. We are all wrong." Nonetheless, he took them to the summit where the Soul Stone could be attained.

"How is it you know this place so well?" Trigon inquired.

"A lifetime ago, I, too, sought the stones," Brother Blood answered. "I even held one in my hand. But it cast me out, banished me here. Guiding others to a treasure I cannot possess." He led them to the edge of a cliff. "What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear."

"What's this?" Raven asked.

"The price," Brother Blood told her. "Soul holds a special place among the Infinity Stones. You might say it has a certain wisdom."

"Tell me what it needs," Trigon commanded.

"To ensure that whoever possesses it understands its power...the stone demands a sacrifice," Brother Blood said.

"Of what?"

"In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love," Brother Blood said with a little frown, making Trigon turn to him. "A soul...for a soul."

Raven just started to laugh a little at the irony, of the look of defeat on Trigon's face. "All my life, I dreamed of a day, a moment...when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now...you kill and torture...and you call it mercy." She looked up at him. "The universe has judged you. You asked it for a prize, and it told you no. You failed. And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one."

What happened next Raven was not expecting. Trigon turned to her, and from his two bottom eyes fell tears down his red face. "Really? Tears?"

"They're not for him," Brother Blood told the young girl.

Raven then understood and she looked up at him. She began to back up as he slowly walked towards her. "No," she whispered. "This isn't love."

"I ignored my destiny once. I cannot do that again," Trigon told her. "Even for you."

Raven looked up at him before she quickly grabbed her knife from him and went to stab it through her chest, only for it to turn into bubbles. Her hands trembled as she began to cry and knew there was no way for her to get out of this.

"I'm sorry, little one," Trigon whispered. He then grabbed her arm and began to drag her to the edge of the cliff while she struggled against his grip. She could not use her powers against him, as he was cancelling them out by the stones he already had. When he was close enough, he tossed her over the edge. She screamed as she fell and Trigon actually let more tears shed from his yellow eyes before he found himself in a small body of water away from the mountain. He immediately raised his hands and saw he was holding the Soul Stone in his right hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:10 pm

(So Sad )

In the meantime, in the bio-ship, approaching Vlatvia. Aqualad walked over to wonder girl who was piloting. "Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." 

" I hope you're right about this, Aqualad. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Wonder Girl said, hoping they wern't getting a bio-ship of trees in their asses. 

And like Kaldur said, the bio-ship passed through the secret hidden city of Vlatvia. Garfield was a waiting them with Queen Perdita, also his girlfriend. "When you said you were going to open Vlatvia to the rest of the world...This is not what I imagined." He admitted. 

" And what did you imagine?" Perdita asked with a smile. 

" The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks." Garfield told her with a smirk. 

When they all walke dout of the bio-ship, Nightwing and Aqualad walking first Jaime looked at Rocket." Should we bow?" He asked  not sure. 

" Yeah, she's a queen." Rocket told him. 

" We have a lot to thank you for Perdita. " Aqualad smiled and walked up to the Queen as Jaime kinda made an awkward bow, being the only one. 

"What are you doing?" Rocket almost laughed. 

"Uh, that's not necessary." Perdita said, not keeding him to bow to her. She looked at Garfield when he spoke. "So how big of an assault can we expect?" 

"I think you can expect quite a big assault." Jaime stated. 

" How we looking?" Nightwing asked. 

"You will have my Queen's Guard, the Nation military, the special service forces , and..." Queen Perdita started. 
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next