Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 2 of 102 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 pm

Right, right. So then there will be problems with them both. Man, I wish I had an elaborate plan for Nat and Gar xD
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Haha. I have a plan!!! It continues in the future. But Yeah. Just for now then. Maybe Gar just visits Nat at the place with Bruce and Alfred?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:08 pm

I think that's our best bet for now. But lets wait for Lily, to see her plans for Alex and Dick
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Sounds good!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Hiii!
Finally here haha

Well, my plan is kinda weird. Because... honestly, im really liking Thomas and Alex as a couple. I mean, they're so nice and good to each other XD

So im thinking, for the 2 weeks skip, maybe Alex starts feeling really jealous about Kori and Dick being together all the time. And now that she's probably healed (but cant go to missions yet because she's still recovering), then the jealousy is starting to affect things with Moth as he starts noticing?

My long term plan is basically Moth and Alex take some time away, to rethink stuff, because of the jealousy problems. Alex is doubting if she really likes Moth or if she was just with him because Dick was gone, and she has all these conflicting emotions.
But after some time, Alex'll realize that she wasn't jealous because she loves Dick, but because she actually missed him a lot and she feels like him being with Kori is like he's still away, having no time to be with her as friends like they used to.

So once she realizes she's no longer in love with Dick (after all, he did break her heart in a million pieces XD), she'll talk things through with Moth :3

Not sure yet if they'll come back together immediately, or if they'll take things slow, as he is now a full member of the team so they have plenty of time to spend together ^^

But yeah, that's my basic idea. What do you girls think? :3
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:20 pm

I like it!! It has a nice patient feel like how actual relationships are xD
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:37 am

(I really like it too!!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:41 am

yay!! im glad y'all like it~ >w<
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:48 pm

No prob!! So are we all ready to start?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:40 pm

yeah ^^
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 102 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52 ... 102  Next