Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 3 of 102 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 52 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Yeah yeah! I can start if no one else wants too? Smile
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:45 pm

If you don't mind. I gotta get ready for work soon XP
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:11 pm

About 2 weeks later Thea was starting to get back to her normal life after prison. Just hanging out with her friends, trying to explain the situation of being gone as if she had been outside the US to deal with her hotel concept managing. No one of them knew of her... other life and it was best to keep it that way. Wally was back onto his feet, pretty quick after the accident, of course he had been lucky to call himself a speedster, but he had also been busy trying to find out who was behind it. Thea thought he had let it go since she believed it to only be an accident, just like the police claimed it to be.

At the moment she was just out shopping with her friends while her uncle, Slade Wilson was at the mansion, in his study. He was not pleased that his plan of removing Wally from the picture hadn't worked. Oh well. He guessed he would have to make a second attemption. Naturally he had noticed Wally didn't like him. He knew who he was, and he had only met him once since Thea got out of jail. However, he didn't really expect the speedster to figure this murder attempt out. But he was soon to be wrong as a certain red head just were approaching the mansion.

In that time Dick Grayson had become closer friends with Starfire, actually more than friends. The two of them had grown to quite fancy one another and they were now dating.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Wally had been putting a lot of thought behind the accident. Behind everything, really. Every day after he had gotten out of the hospital he had been going over all the knowledge he had on himself, Thea, and all the incidents that occurred leading up to the explosion. There had seemed to be one common thread... Deathstroke. What was definitely the defining factor was the bomb that had been used to try and get rid of him. After going over some files from the Cave about Deathstroke and his recent crimes showed that he had bought some highly illegal and highly explosive materials that matched what was found at the accident.

And naturally, Wally knew who Deathstroke was. Slade Wilson, Thea's uncle. If he had been targeting Wally as himself, that meant he knew who he was. That he knew Kid Flash was him and he was Kid Flash. Obviously, Thea might not know that he knew since she forgave her uncle for shooting him way back. So now the young speedster was arriving at Slade's mansion to have a word with him. They had to settle things before someone else got hurt. Someone else like Thea.

Meanwhile, all the way in the Himalayas, Natalie Grayson had done a lot better in her training. There had been some incidents where she would wake up in a cold sweat and thrashing around, but they had always managed to calm her down. Other days she had fun with the peaceful training and she even got the Ancient One to train her in some magic. The magic she was using was to help her calm her inner demons. Keep them from hurting people, but it was not perfected. When her training was perfected only then could she come home.

Right now, though, Natalie was eagerly waiting to see her dad, Alfred, and her boyfriend, Garfield since they were granted permission to come and visit her. She couldn't wait to show them her new skills she acquired and just see how they were.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Slade was signing some papers in his study for his "everyday work", which meant helping Thea with what used to be her parents company. He had the Withmore buisness, and it's money, all under his wing, just like he wanted to. He was just finnishing his paper work and was going to go for some coffee, when he, did not hear the doorbell or anything, but suddenly just noticed Wally stepping into his study. Usually the young speedster knocked, also since Thea wasn't there he wouldn't just wlak in unless he wanted something. So, the one eyed man only arched his eyebrow at him as he stood up, waiting for him to say start the conversation.

"Are we there yet?" Garfield was leaning his face onto his hand as they were in a helicopter to get all the way up to the Himalayan mountains. This was probably his 55th time asking.

"Not yet, Garfield," Bruce paitiently told him.

"You know, I probably could have flew us there already," Gar said before they heard the butler. Who knew he could drive an helicopter?

"Approching the temple, Master Bruce," Alfred said, manuvering the helicopter like a boss.

"Yes! Ohh that looks soo cool!" Garfield said, seeing it as he pressed his face against the glass.

Minutes later Alfred starting bringing the helicopter down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Wally stood there with a determined face, eyes narrowed. "I know who you are...Deathstroke."

The Ancient One stood outside with some of her pupils and Natalie, of course. Natalie began to get really excited when she saw the helicopter land and now she was really wishing she was in a cuter outfit for Garfield.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:09 pm

"That's not that suprising," Slade stated, looking at him. "Now, did you come here just to glare at me? We both know we don't like one another." Slade had a pretty good idea why he was there though. He was a smart kid.

"Wait." Bruce had too stop Garfield who was a bit too eager out of the copter. "Okay. Go." He let the Green Boy run put to hug her.
And so did Garfield. He ran out and got his arms around Natalie, spining her around. "I missed you!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:10 pm

The past two weeks had been pretty hard for Alex.
Between the injury, her slow recovery preventing her from going on missions, and how she had been pretty much ignored by Dick every since the new alien had joined them, she didn't feel good.

She had even been avoiding Thomas, for some reason. Somehow, she just... didn't feel like it was a good idea to have him around. Of course, she was sure that was hurting him. Whenever he went to talk to her, she was a bit too cold, distant.

Anger, frustration and just bitterness filled her heart almost all the time. It was like a cloud was following her around.
Sure, it was nowhere near as bad as it had been when Dick had left. But she was now considering going invisible, making everyone forget about her, for a while, just so she could deal with these things on her own.

Despite all of this, she was trying hard to keep her cool. After all, she had promised herself she wouldn't do that again. And she couldn't do that to her mom, or Thomas.

In that moment, she was just sitting on the couch, staring at the tv. A dumb movie was playing, but she wasn't really paying attention. She was allowed to leave the infirmary, and she could even go home, but that was pretty much it. She couldn't move much, not like she wanted to. The pain was still strong, and even taking deep breaths made her wince.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:59 pm

"No. I came here to pick a bone with you," Wally growled, walking over to him. "I'm not scared of you and the next time you threaten my life again, I'm going to tell Thea. She'll love hearing how her uncle tried to kill her boyfriend."

Natalie laughed and held onto him with her only hand. "I missed you, too!" she squealed, so happy to be in his green arms again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:15 am

"My question is why you havn't, but yet again. These are just accusations, arnt they," Slade said, knowing he had no proof.

(Do you want to play BB Lily? Wasn't sure)

"How you been?" Garfield smiled an dput her down.

Kori then flew into the kitchen that was conected to the livingroom since she was making dinner for Dick. "Oh, Hey Alex. How are you?" She asked as she got stuff out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 102 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 52 ... 102  Next