Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 43 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:29 pm

(Agreed *nods* so, a little bit of romance after the little dress up but I don't know what to do for the romance. Maybe end of school year dance?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 43 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:55 pm

((Oh i'd love a dance!! Would be sooo fun if maybe Gabrielle asked Adrien -or the other way around- while she's dressed like him lol!

Oh, and perhaps we could even have someone from the school know Jolie from the skating park, maybe? and ask her to come with them to the dance, so that she could be part of it and all~

And we'd have some romance with Richard and Mary

Aaaand we could have the party go wrong in the end, with maybe someone getting real jealous, getting akumatized and destroying everything, and while fighting them, the miraculous holders get to know Jack?

omg and imagine Jack asking Jolie for one dance, because he hasn't danced with anyone for hundreds of years

sorry, thought of a lot of ideas out of the blue here XD ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:19 pm

(I am game for all of it!!! Haha. Love that you guys have ideas cause my brain is dead xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:39 am

(I love the idea of either Adrian asking Gabrielle or the other way around to the dance while they are dressed like each other lol XD

And awe that's so cute!! I think it's so sweet! And the credit goes to Lily because I have been out of it lately LOL XD 😂)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:59 pm

((haha it was teamwork! i didn't even consider a dance~

but yay! glad y'all like the idea ^^))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:32 pm

(Sure! I think it's a nice way to bring everyone together and for some romance)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:44 pm

(Yes ~ anything special y'all want to do for your couples?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:52 pm

((hmm... not sure.
Maybe i'll try to find a way for Mary to ask Richard out to go to the dance together, maybe with her coming up with a silly, book-inspired idea ~ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:36 pm

(Haha 😂 I love it!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:56 pm

(sounds cute! For me I am just thinking like getting to know eachother better would be a good first step. I feel like Jolie would be curious and askalot of questions.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next