Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 69 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:45 pm

Ladybug frowned after hearing Chat Noir actually see that. Then she heard his ring beep before she said, mainly to him, " well, how would you feel if you've been out in the world for 300 years and no one acknowledged you? "

Then she said to all of the group, " we have our assignments. We try to figure out how we can help Jack so that he can return to being human or something that runs along the lines of being normal again. " She held at her fist, wanting all of them to return the gesture like they always did.

Robin thought the idea was kind of ridiculous, exactly how they were going to find out and wondered how no one ever did in the first place, but he didn't bring that up. He just shrugged and put his fist next to lady bugs, saying, minot? I'm up for a challenge. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 69 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:46 pm

Squirrel wasn't one to shy away from a hard research. She was thrilled, in fact. A mystery to be solved! Something new, maybe never seen before. It was exciting, fascinating.
She smiled and nodded.
"Sounds like a plan" she said as her fist joined the others'.

Jack nodded.
"Gotcha, don't worry" he said with a smile, understanding what was going on. "See you soon, though?" he asked.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Cat Noir agreed, not helping but to roll his eyes a little but he held his fist out regardless to his teammates. They all then pound it before they had to leave since they would detransform.

Tigress returned a smile. "Yeah, you know where to find me," She nodded, before she used her lasso to get herself down into the alley so she could transform back. She then ran back towards the skate park. She might have said that without thinking about it. But, she was pretty sure that Jack just knew somehow.

"Ohh, looks like we just got some gossip," Raash said, happy to have this new knowledge of Jack. It was actually very interesting.

"Quiet Raash," Jolie hushed him, pushing him down in her hoddie pocket before she jumped onto her skateboard to wait by one of the park benches. She wondered what Jack would say when he got back. Would he be honest with her? Guess she would find out sooner rather than later.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:30 pm

"well, bug out! " Ladybug gave them all a wink before she tossed her yo-yo and made her way home. She got to the skylight and said, " spots off. "

Little tiki then came out of the yo-yo and she de-transformed. Gabrielle gave her one of the macaroons as she lounged on top of the little patio there while looking over the Paris streets. " Are you sure you don't know a way to help him, Tikki? To be alone for 300 years and not able to speak to anybody or have anyone hear you, or see you.. to be completely alone that's my worst nightmare. "

"I wish I knew, Gabrielle, "Tikki replied solemnly, looking at her with a frown. Then the little kwame flew up and nuzzled Gabrielle's cheek. " But don't worry. I'm sure the master will know what to do. He'll know how to fix Jack's situation. "

Gabrielle smile down at the little ladybug. " I hope so.. "

Robin had left a little after that, getting to the street right across from where he lived before he took the transformed. Now Dick was playing on his bed, arms under his head as he laid on his back. "We got our work cut out for us, Rogue," he told the little bird as he munched on some seeds that Dick had carried around.

(I figured that since his kwame is a bird, that he would like bird seeds or something like that XD)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:14 pm

((I think that makes sense. It's cute!))

Mary left after the others. Instead of heading home after de-transforming, she went to the library. She wouldn't start the research right away, but rather a pre-research of the sorts. She wanted to make sure the library had books that could maybe have the information they were looking for.
It was no surprise to the librarian to see Mary there, not even asking her for her library card. Mary simply greeted her with a smile and a few kind words, before making her way inside to check the different sections, which she knew by heart.

Jack felt a bit... overwhelmed. But in the best possible way.
He felt happy that he had met other holders more personally! And they wanted to help him? It was almost too good to be true.
He flew around the park for a bit, before spotting Jolie.
Now,he had to make sure to ask her about being a Miraculous holder herself, or at least why she could see him. He had a theory, as a small sense of deja vu grew on the back of his mind, but he wanted to talk to her first.

"Sup?" he said as he flew above her, once he had made his way to the park bench she was sitting on.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69