Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 27 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:39 pm

((Yeah! I like that xD perhaps that's how Dick finds out about Scarlett's boyfriend; they're all talking at the Cave and M'gann - who knows, naturally - slips about her boyfriend and my girly comes clean about him?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 27 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:21 pm

(Oh yeah! Totally something M'gann would do. Then she'd be all like "hello M'gann" )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:44 pm

((Totally xD shall we?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:48 pm

(Yes! Do you mind to start? Since it's your big idea and I will tag along?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:08 pm

((No, I don't mind ^^ it'll be a bit before it posts. Can only do so much on my phone))

About two weeks later, Scarlett found herself at the Cave with the boys, Emi, and Asami. The League had found out about Asami's neutralizing powers and thought she would be an asset to the Team. Of course, it would require a trial period, but if Asami did well she could permanently be apart of the team.

Scarlett actually had a lot to do with recruiting Asami. She thought her powers would be beneficial to recon missions and suggested it to Batman, who in turn talked it over with the League, then granted such permission.

The first step was having Asami introduced to the Team. They were to be in costume until they themselves agreed to have her join. So here was Scarlett with the girls and we're just Zeta'd into the Cave.

"Welcome to the Cave!" Scarlett held her arm out with a smile.

Wally, in his Kid Flash attire, was not happy about having Asami having a chance to join the Team. That meant having to work with her and he felt that was not going to go well. It was like Artemis all over again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Emi smiled as she stood next to her girlfriend, holding her hand since she had been a little nervous. She had never done something like this before, meeting s group of superheroes. 

Dick, was dressed as Robin and smiled. He didn't mind Asami joining the team. Like Scarlett had suggested he thought it'd be beneficial for the team. Well. As long as she didn't touch them. He and Artemis were fine. But the rest of the team. So a good suit would be needed for her.

Asami looked around. It wasn't what she expected. Okay, actually it probably was. "Wow. It's... Actually a cave."

"You havn't seen all of it," Robin assured her.

"He's right, but let's meet the team."

They barley had to walk inside before the team approached them, having heard their arrival.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:42 pm

"Hi! You must be Asami," Miss Martian greeted first, floating over but not touching or hugging her. Then she looked at Emi. She knew who she was by Scarlett, but didn't dare mention that. "And you must be Emi! So good to finally meet you both! I'm Miss Martian. This is Superboy, Aqualad, Artemis, and Kid Flash. You've already met Robin and Scarlett, of course."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:50 pm

"H-hi?" Asami smiled a little anf gave a small wave.

"Wow. You do really look like smaller verions of your mentors," Emi commented, seeing them in real and in costume for the first time. "Not that that's a bad thing."She added in.

"I'm Emi, uh. This is Asami," Emi quickly explained so they Wouldn't get confused.

Asami nodded and looked at the team. "So all of you have powers?" She asked with a smile.

"Uh no. Not me or Robin," Artemis explained.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:09 pm

"The rest of us do! You already know what Scarlett do. I am able to do everything my uncle, um, mentor Martian Manhunter can do. Well, I'm still having trouble with phasing, but my shapeshifting has improved!" Miss Martian said. "And Superboy here can lift just about anything and he can leap from building to building."

"That leaves Kid Flash. Want to tell them what you can do?" Scarlett gave him a look.

Kid Flash rolled his eyes. "I'm fast." He didn't care much to talk to Asami.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:18 pm

"Um, Roger that..." Asami could tell pretty obvios Wally didn't like her but didn't say anything about it.

Emi only sent a small glare at Wally. 

"So. Um. What exactly is it that you do?" Artemis asked  arching an eyebrow.

"I neutrulize metahuman abilities by skin contact. I don't grant any powers myself and it's just temporary," Asami explained.

"Kinda like Parasite but she's a good guy!" Robin filled in.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next