Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 63 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Wally growled and he gripped his fists before hearing M'gann's voice in his head. Wally, don't, she told him as she flew over, Conner behind her. They all heard them fighting from the living room and Conner was on standby to stop them in case fists started flying.

"Stay out of my head, M'gann." Wally ruffled his hair before asking, "Where, where's Emi? Do you know where she went?"

"I think she went on home like Scarlett, but I'm not sure," M'gann answered with a frown.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 63 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 pm

"Great way to crash the party..." Artemis muttered, feeling awkward.

"Should we go after them?" Kaldur asked, just concerned.

Emi had just decided to get teleported to Gotham and sit down outside the Zeta tubes.

(oh Oh. Should Deathstroke come now?like I talked about? Or take it chill.?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm

((Mmm... Right now could be good because she's alone, but its up to you ^^))

"Give Scarlett her space, she needs it. But I'm gonna go after Emi. Happy Halloween, guys. Thanks for the party, M'gann," Wally said before going to the Zeta Tube to be zeta'd to Gotham.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:21 pm

(Well. Suuure. You wanna play Deathstroke?)

M'gann sighed. So much for their party.

"I supose we should find Robin." Kaldur said. Wondering where he went.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:58 pm

((Sure!! ^^))

Wally had immediately left the Cave after that to go after Emi. She couldn't have gone far on foot, and it worried him that she was alone this time of night, ON Halloween. Not that he was superstitious, but all the weirdos came out tonight.

Indeed, the weirdos were coming out from the nooks and crannies. One of them being Deathstroke, who had been keeping a close eye on Emi ever since she escaped from his clutches. The time to approach her finally came once he saw her sulking alone down a street with no heroes tailing behind her. So he waited until there were no more trick or treaters and the time was right for him to approach her again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Emi kicked a can on the ground infront of her, hands around her arms since she forgot her jacket back at the cave and it was pretty chilly outside. Maybe I should go back... Shouldn't really be out at night alone at this ti- She stopped when she noticed the can stopped by someone's foot. Her eyes read upwards and she stumbled back when she saw who was starting there. Emi's natural instinct was to run, so she did. She backed and turned, rounding a corner and hoping to lose him. Who was she kidding? How was she supose to outrun him!?

Dick had been trying to call Scarlett, but she had only ignored his calls. So he sighed. Did he really screw something up? Wouldn't Scarlett have talked to him if she had feelings for him as more than a friend? He frowned and thought about it. Did he have more feelings than a friend for her?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:45 pm

"You can'y get away from me, Emi," Deathstroke said as he raised his hand and used his new time powers to make her run back to her spot before keeping her there. "You are a very hard girl to get to. But I'm not done with you yet." He was going to knock her out when he heard a voice calling for Emi, so he grabbed the frozen girl and took her into an alleyway with his hand around her mouth and a knife to her throat in case she tried anything.

"Emi! Come on, I'll take you home and we can talk!" Wally called as he walked by, not even noticing it.

((Did you want Wally to see Deathstroke take her? Or wait?))

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:54 pm

(uhhh. I wasn't planning to but. You do whatever rides your boat ^^)

Emi sucked her breath in when Deathstroke held the blade to he r throat. She had just heard Wally and was going to call out when he had covered her mouth. And now, even if he wasn't using his powers, she was frozen. Too scared to move or talk incase Deathstroke would kill her. So she just stood there. Helpless and scared for her life, praying Wally would see or hear them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:20 pm

((Oh no I won't have him find out, I just didn't remember what you said for a second XD))

Wally kept going, calling for her and got further and further away. Deathstroke saw this as his opportunity to inject some sleeping serum into Emi's neck before taking off with her to his new hideout.

((Annnnd what now XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:33 pm

(Well I think we could skip. Maybe Scarlett just thought Dick was a dick and never really cared to talk to him about it. But. They could find out Emi has gone missing as well.
And Yeah. For Emi Deathstroke could use her to sell like powers to other people,kinda?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next