Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 36 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 68 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 36 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:07 pm

In the meantime, Artemis couldn't get a hold of anyone. She showed up at the Cave to grab her extra bow she left there when she noticed that it was empty. She couldn't find M'gann or Conner and noticed that the kitchen was dirty like her Martian friend was in the middle of baking. Only time she'd ever leave it like that is if a mission suddenly came up and she wasn't called in.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Artemis muttered before trying to call Dick. Maybe he'd know something.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 36 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:16 pm

Who ever it went straight to voicemail. "Hey. You've Reached Robin. I'm out doing the dynamic duo thing in gotham. Call you up," It said. And Yeah that meant just that.

"This is my machine I've been working on. I call it the converter," Asami grabbed her hand and showed her the machine.

Emi frowned and arched an eyebrow. "What's the team doing here? Why are they hooked up to that panel?"

"That's how it works," Asami explained.

"How what works?" Emi asked before hearing Mgann and The team start to wake up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:21 pm

"Ugh, Robin! Something weird is going on. I can't find M'gann or Conner and I don't think I'll test my luck with Kid Mouth. Give me a call. Bye." Artemis hung up and went to suit up. Something was definitely wrong and she was going to find out what.

Scarlett blinked her eyes open, but of course, couldn't see. However, she noticed she wasn't touching the ground so she couldn't "see" either. "W-What the hell... Where am I?"

"My head..." M'gann gasped when she noticed she was being chained down. "W-What is this?!" She saw Asami and narrowed her eyes. "You!! Why?!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 pm

And while Robin was kind of dodging bullets and hiding behind a desk to hack the bomb. Yeah Batman was dealing with the gunfire. He noticed he had a voicemail.

He quickly disarmed the bomb before going to help Batman. And all while they were working he managed to find a gap and listen to Artemis voicemail. T he team? Missing? Something wasn't right. He'd have to calm her as soon as... Robin dodged an electric baton and kicked the goon back.

Emi heard M'gann and was natural ly gonna go over and help when Asami grabbed her hand. "Don't. It's all part of the plan."

"what plan? Asami, what are you talking about?" Emi asked, looking at her a bit upset and confused.

"To remove all the metahumans. This-my machine is the start of it." Asami said, grabbing Emi's other hand. "With our powers we can put an end to it. No one ever has to be hurt again."

"You're hurting them. This isn't right," Emi stated, frowning.

"They won't be hurt. We'll fix them. And if it works we can do that do everyone. Isn't that what you want?" Asami asked. She had talked about not wanting metahumans powers to excist. They had only done her bad. It was the same with herself.

Emi shook her head." Not like this. Asami, please. I love you and I know you want to do right. But this isn't what they want." She stated, knowing that neither of the team was in on this.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:48 pm

"Yeah, uh, I like my powers, thank you. They help me see! So let me go!" Scarlett snapped.

"Knew she was bad from the start," Wally muttered, awakd e now and severely pissed off. He was trying to phase out of the cuffs, but his powers were still neutralized. Dammit!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:07 pm

"It's not just about them. We have to see the big picture here," Asami stated. 

"I am seeing be big picture! They help people. Other people, metahuman or not they are making the world better, Asami." Emi said, holding her hands tight and tying to talk her out of this. 

"I can't take that chance" She said, thinking about the bad metahumans that keept comming. Maybe one Day her the team would be bad. Asami frowned. "I can't do it alone. I need your help. With my and you're powers combined with this technology we can supress metahuman powers for good!" 

Emi shook her head and let her hands go. "No. I can't do it."

Asami frowned. Maybe she was right? No. No she had to stay strong. This would be better. "I thought you'd understand. I'm sorry." Asami said before grabbing ahold of wrist with her free hand, then the handle with her electrocuting glove, activating the machine while still holding onto her girlfriend. 

"No!" Emi was too late and she turned hearing the screams from everyone on the team as the lighting started up the machine and went through the cords to their cuffs. "Stop it!" Emi pulled her hand away from Asami's grip. Only when she did that the machine back fired, sending out a forcewave and hitting both girls into each side of the walls. The mashine shut down when it was let go off and The shocks stopped going though the team's bodies. But it was too late. It was done.

Emi groaned and lifted her head, feeling she got a nast hit on the side of her forehead. Her vision was a bit blurry and her eyes went wide at the first visual difference she could see. M'gann skin wasn't green anymore, but caucasian. "Oh no..."

In the meantime Batman was rounding up with sherrif gordon and Robin called Artemis back to find out what was going on. He could bring Batman and The leauge if they were missing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 pm

M'gann groaned and she pulled herself up off the floor before seeing her hands and gasping. "W-What? No, no, no!" She whispered. The machine had deactivated the cuffs so everyone was free but...

"I can't... I can't see," Scarlett quivered out. Her body shook as she started to cry. "I can't see!"

Wally, too, was staring at his hands. He didn't feel even an ounce of the Speed Force in him anymore. Asami really did it. Their powers were gone.

"About time!" Artemis scolded a little as she was on a bike to where she thought the others were. "Robin, the Team is issing. I can't get a hold of anyone. Kaldur isn't in Atlantis, M'gann and Conner aren't at the Cave, and neither Scarlett or Wally are at their homes."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Asami groaned and held her head before she saw Emi had gotten blasted back by the force too. "Emi!" SHe ran over to her side to check on her, worried. Naturally she grabbed her to help her, but she didn't feel her powers working like they always did. She frowned and realized both of their powers were gone too. "Y-your powers."

Emi usually didn't get the same feeling Asami did with her powers and she looked at her hands. Her powers were gone? Finally? For a moment she felt relieved and happy untill she looked back at her friends. "I'm not the only one..." She frowned, seeing the team were free but were all drained.

"Ugh... it doesn't feel right," Conner stepped out, feeling very powerless compared to how he usually felt. "M'gann!" His next instict was to comfort his girlfriend who was unusually ungreen.

Kaldur stepped out, having to hold onto something and holding his head. He tried to grab his water barrels and make his tattoos glow, but nothing.

"I-it's okay. We'llbe okay," Asami smiled and hugged Emi tightly. So, yeah, it kind of sucked cause now she wouldn't be able to continue her work to get rid of metahumans. But what was important was that Emi was free of her powers like she always wanted.

Emi pulled away from he hug. "No. How could you?" Emi asked, looking at her with tears in her eyes. She wasn't sorry for herself, she was sorry for her friends. They'd never get their powers back.

Asami frowned, hating to see her girlfriend upset. She reached out for her. "We'll be together. We'll be safe. We can find a life without metahuman powers. Like you've always wanted." She said.

"I can't." Emi turned her face from her. "I can't be with you." Emi stated, looking back at her, a slight frown mixed with narrowed eyes. She didn't want to do this. She loved Asami, but she betrayed her trust. "I- I can't forgive you for this." She stated.

Asami gasped. What had she done? She frowned and looked away. She wouldn't have done it if it meant she was going to lose Emi. But she looked back at her. She didn't need to try and convince her. She had made up her mind. "I-I understand." Asami said, feeling really sad. Her plan only worked part wise, and she lost her girlfriend in the process. She glanced over at the team and she didn't feel like sticking around to feel worse about what she did. So she got up and left.

Emi just let her go. She needed to be there for her friends now. They needed her more than ever.

"Did you check the security footage?" Robin asked her before hearing the background sound of a motocycle. "Wait, where you heading?" Had she already found them? Now he felt bad for not being able to pick up before.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:53 pm

Wally had immediately gone over to Scarlett to comfort her. Yeah, not having his powers sucked and he was still trying to wrap his mind around maybe not having them again, but now Scarlett couldn't see. Not really. Not without her geo-enhanced ability.

He saw Emi walk over and narrowed his eyes a little. "What did she do to us?" He asked her.

"I spotted a van leaving the Cave on the security cameras and Asami was the driver. I ran the license plate and found out where it went. I can send you the coordinates," Artemis said, doing so by the high tech bike.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:09 pm

Emi stopped and frowned." I'm not sure... But I swear I wasn't in on this. I-I had no idea." Emi said. "I-I'm so sorry." She told him. Told everyone. She didn't even know what to say. She didn't understand what Asami had done. Or how her machine worked in detail. But she knew something had happened with her own and Asami powers in symbios with the machine. 

"Alright. Recieved. I'll meet you there as soon as I can. Robin out." Robin said before hunging up so he could quickly tell Batman and then be on his way. And Yes. Batman would send in the big guys as well. Maybe it was a good thing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 68 ... 100  Next