Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 41 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:46 pm

"I think the machine used to take our powers had an opposite affect on Emi's own power. I think instead of neutralizing powers, I think she can grant them back. Just-Just now, she touched my hand and I can feel something," Wally said, getting a cheery grin.

"If you are going on about some sappy feeling, Wally, you can just shove it-" Conner began, eyes narrowed and not in the mood to be played with.

"SB, I'm serious here!" Wally grabbed Emi's hands again. "Look. Just concentrate. I think you can help us get our powers back."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 41 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:53 pm

Dick exchanged a look with Artemis and Kaldur. 

Emi was a little startled by the sudden statement. "I-I don't know what to do..." She said. Could what he said actually be true?

"Wally, are you certain-" Kaldur started, just not wanting to give his team or any of them False hope.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:03 pm

"I'm certain. I felt it. I..." Wally then held up his hand and for a slight, slight second, it vibrated. He then laughed a little and grabbed his wrist. "D-Did you see it!? It vibrated!!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:09 pm

"Oh my god..." Artemis couldn't actually believe what she just saw. She realized it was true.

"You mean I did that?" Emi asked, shocked. What had she done? No that wasn't a bad thing... But had she really done that?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:13 pm

"Yes! Emi, you did this! You gave me a sliver of my power back! That means you can maybe fully give it back. We just have to figure out how," Wally said, trying to think of everything like tests or scenarios.

"Wait, his hand vibrated? Really?" Scarlett asked Dick, since she couldn't see but she heard everyone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:58 am

Dick realized Scarlett couldn't see what was going on and he looked at her. "Y-yes. It seem so." He told her.

"How's that possible?" Artemis asked. "I thought whatever happened was permanent?" At least that's what Flash and the others had been going about since it happened.

Kaldur thought about it. "Yes. But if something did happen, and the machine had a different affect on Emi...There's a possibility Wally's theory might be right. We have no other explenation to this." He said, meaning as why Wally suddenly could use his powers, even for a second.

"Wait. I'm confused. You're saying my powers didn't disapear but they changed?" Emi asked, looking at her hands trying to wrap her head around it all. "If so, how do I know I'd be giving back the right powers?" She looked at the team. If she could help, of course she would. But she didn't want to make things worse. She didn't know how these new powers worked or would react if she tried to use them.

"It seems it kinda figured that out on it's own," Dick remarked, seeing as that was what happened to Wally and that was just an accident.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:36 pm

"I think its because our powers have unique genetic markers inside of them. Like, say-say you had my speed and my uncle's. When you go to give both of our powers back, you won't give me his speed and you won't give him my speed. The unique characteristics in the coding will automatically bond back with our DNA and grant us our powers back," Wally explained, going totally nerd for a second.

"Uh... English?" Scarlett asked, blind eyes blinking.

Wally sighed. "The powers will just know who to go to. Emi, you'll just have to focus," he said after turning back to her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:47 pm

"Well... Alright. I'll try," Emi said, nodding. She'd do her best to help if she could.

"Wait. Before we proceed with this. Shouldn't we contact the Leauge? Incase. I don't know, something happens?" Artemis asked, looking at the team. But it was their choice of course. She didn't need any powers back.

"Do we ever ask for permission?" Conner remarked. "At least we should get M'gann. We could ask BC what she thinks too." He said
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:28 pm

"Black Canary is the closest member. I'll go ask," Wally said, jogging off-ugh, he was so slow without his powers! Not cool at all. He reached the counseling room and knocked. "Hey, um, sorry for interrupting but you guys need to come in here and see this."

He then came back with M'gann and Black Canary and Wally explained to them what he just explained to the others. Then of course had to "translate it to English".

"So, you're sure she can restore your powers?" Black Canary asked, an eyebrow raised.

"She can. They saw my hand vibrate. It works," Wally confirmed.

Black Canary sighed and rested a hand on her hip. "Alright. Proceed. I'll be here in case something, well...goes off."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:43 pm

M'gann was then excused from her session to follow Wally and see if this could work.

"You'll do fine," Dick tried to encourage Emi who seemed a little nervous about it all."Thanks, Rob." She said before Wally came back with M'gann.

"What she say?" Dick asked, meaning BC.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next