Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 40 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:01 pm

"Yeah. Its great. Its like I'm back in that ring and doing my routine with my family," Scarlett said, smiling. She hugged his arm and snuggled her head into his shoulder, eyes closed as she continued to listen to the music.

Wally then grinned a little before unscrewing the top of the sprinkles and slightly tilted it. "Then should I put the whole bottle in?" he teased her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 40 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:26 pm

"You did do a pretty good performance. But... We did it better," Dick added, deciding to tease her to make her laugh.

Emi couldn't help a small smile and bumped him a little playfully, knowing he was teasing with her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Scarlett opened her eyes then and she smacked his chest. "Shut up! The Flaming Pyrodas are so much better than the Flying Graysons," she teased him back.

Wally stumbled a little with a laugh and he screwed the top back on before pouring a decent amount of sprinkles on her ice cream. "There you go."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:16 pm

"Augh! H-Hey not so hard!" Dick laughed ,holding his chest before rubbing it.

"Thanks Wally," Emi smiled. "You always know how to make me feel better." She smiled a little, accepting her bowl.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:09 pm

"Did I hurt the poor baby?" Scarlett teased him a little with a smirk, just imagining his face.

"That's what i'm here for, ba-Emi. Emi," Wally caught himself before he said "babe". It was like old times when they were together. He really did need to watch himself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:50 pm

"Heh- No you didn't" Dick lied. She had a mean punch but he wasn't really hurt of course. Just rubbing his chest a bit.

Emi caught his mistake and saw his slight blush. She reached for his hand on the counter and intertwinned her fingertips with his, just wanting him to know it was okay. And that she was greatful for him acting like this to her.

(Maybe now could be when Wally feels. Idk. A pulse of electrizity in him? Like. It could be a signal of realizing Emi has new powers to give powers back?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Scarlett laughed. "I don't need my powers to know you're lying, Dick," she teased him.

((Oooh yes! Perfect!))

As soon as she touched him, Wally felt a spark but he smiled down at their hands. He knew what she meant and he nodded. "You're welcome, Emi. I know things will be okay." Things were going to be okay. For some reason, he felt excited, excited-elevated, even. It was like...

"Wait a second," he whispered, letting her hand go to look at his hands. "Emi... I think the machine had a reverse effect on you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 pm

(Thank you!)

"Heh, that bad huh?" Dick asked, chuckling.

Emi freaked when he said that, seeing him pull his hand away. "W-what do you mean?" She asked,  afraid her powers had came back. And then she touched him. But he seemed to be okay? Or?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:23 pm

((Welcome!! ♥ ))

"No, no, this..." Wally began to think about it before he called over, "Rob! Hey! Come here! Bring Scarlett!"

Scarlett heard Wally calling and she rose an eyebrow. "What is he shouting about?" she asked Dick.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:37 pm

"Uh... Not sure," Dick said standing up before helping her. "C'mon." He said, taking her headphones out and guiding her to the kitchen.

"Wally...you're scaring me," Emi said not sure what he was going on about. Did she still have her powers? Last thing she wanted then was to hurt anyone else.

The rest of the team in there also heard the fuzz. Artemis walked over with Kaldur and even Conner went to see what was going on. "What's the fuzz about, Wally?" Artemis asked, arching an eyebrow. They were all in a bad mood. Why did he suddenly seem cherry?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next