Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 70 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:21 pm

Kid Flash was the first one there. He looked around at the helicopter roof and gave Robin a look. "I don't see anything."

"Exactly. No helicopter. This building is still registered under a company's name, so that means the helicopter should be here. Someone used it, and they'll be back," Aqualad said after arriving next.

"On the contrary. I'll still have power over them. They'll know who granted them the powers, and I have the power to take them away," Deathstroke said, holding up his hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 70 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 pm

"Unless they stole it. I don't see" borrowing" as Deathstroke's motive" Superboy stated, crossing his arms.

"But we know he used a helicopter to take her somewhere. It's a start." Miss Martian thought.

Should I pick you up? Artemis asked, ready to hover the bio-ship to them.

Emi frowned and she shook her head. "You're crazy." She stated. He was dilutional. This was all just some crazy power game.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:24 pm

Go ahead and pick us up. Maybe we could find out where the nearest helicopter has taken off and landed, Aqualad suggested. Robin, we will need more of your hacking skills.

Back into the air we go, Scarlett thought with a little eyeroll.

"I prefer the term "ambitious"," Slade said. He patted a chair for her. "Sit tight. The fun is just beginning."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:41 pm

(Haha. Aw. Poor Scar xD Anyway. Should we skip till a couple of days later? Emi could still be missing as they never found her. And tthey will keoe looking of course but just be kinda distracted from their every day life? I kinda want it to go some while. Kinda like Terra)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:59 pm

((Sure! I like that idea ^^ I wasn't really sure what else to make Deathstroke do so XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:26 pm

(Haha. Yes. But you play him well take credit!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:09 pm

((Thank you, thank you ^^ I wasn't sure to go more Cartoon Teen Titans Slade or more Titans Deathstroke))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:21 pm

(Well, You're doing a great job! But skipping it is then!)

At the cave things were kind of tense whenever the team was there all together. None of them had been really focused on school the last couple of days with Emi still missing. Yes, their trail had gone cold and they wenr't sure what to do next. The League were on it, but that didn't exactly calm the young teenagers down from finding their friend.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:28 pm

Wally was the worst of them all. Every day, he would go to another town or two or three to look for Emi. He was hounding his uncle and Bruce about finding Emi, and was even caught hacking into CCPD network to use for his own. His uncle had gotten him out of that trouble, and was nearly grounded. He didn't care. He'd break every law to try and find Emi.

Scarlett wasn't in any better condition. She just got more angry. She had "flare ups" where she would automatically start a fire with her hand or something. That's why she stayed at the Cave more. Her parents could find out her powers too easily with how things were.

And at the moment, she was taking her anger out on a sandbag in the Cave's training room and doing her best to not set it on fire...again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm

"Careful there," Artemis commented, seeing the two other burned sand bags on the floor. She walked into the gym. Artemis looked over at Conner who was currently also working out in there while M'gann was in the kitchen, cooking lunch. No matter how much they wanted to they still all needed to eat.

Dick was in the entrance room by the big laptop system, trying to conncet and tie down clues they got on Emi's wereabouts. Of course he could hack into the system. It was the same system as the batcave. But even he was tired of going after empty traces. Deathstroke wasn't the most obvious villain. He knew what he was doing and right now? That was causing the team to lose their patient on finding Emi.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next