Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 51 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:10 pm

He must have a trap waiting for us as soon as we go in, Aqualad thought.

We can't just sit on our asses here, guys! Emi is inside and we need to save her. Wally, you agree with me, right!? Scarlett thought, her knee bobbing in her seat.

I want to save her as much as you do, Scar, but rushing in could be what drives Deathstroke to kill her, Kid Flash thought.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 51 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm

'I'll take a closer look,' Robin thought, finding what he was looking for as he scooped the area. The ventelation system. He used his grappling hook and zipped up before going in for a quiet approach.

'Stop' Robin stopped his crawling when he heard Miss Martians signal. 'Look below you,' Robin peaked through the vents and looked down at what M'gann had to be seeing. He saw Deathstroke, he was walking around the room which looked like some old factory site. He keept scanning the room before he spotted Emi, just looking like she was passed out, on the floor. 'Emi's in the room with Deathstroke. She appears to be unconsious. Can't see anything set up for a trap... Robin finnished his scan of the room, but also, there could be something his scanners didn't pick up. We're going in blind. He said before he remembered. Ah,.. sorry that's not a joke... He added to not hear a Scarlett remark on that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:28 pm

'Yeah, real nice save,' Scarlett thought and rolled her eyes a little.

'Do you see anything resembling a trap? If he attack from all sides, we could take him by surprise,' Aqualad thought.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:31 pm

'Nothing,' Robin replied taking an extra look around.

'Then I say we go in. If we do like Aqualad say he' ll have no where to escape.' Artemis thought.

' Yeah. And sure Deathstroke is a tough guy but he can't possibly take all of us,' Superboy thought.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:21 pm

'Don't underestimate him. He's as strong as he is smart,' Scarlett thought.

'We got this, Scar. Trust us. We're going to save Emi. Aqualad, lets do it,' Kid Flash thought as he got his goggles over his eyes. He was ready.

'Alright,' their team leader confirmed as he made his way to a window to break in. 'On my mark, we strike. One...two...three... Now!' He jumped in through the window from the second floor and immediately attacked Deathstroke with some water from his water bearers.

Kid Flash ran in from the bottom, but instead of trying to attack Deathstroke, he went to secure Emi and make sure she was okay.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:38 pm

Everyone ran in on Aqualad's signal. Artemis fired an arrow at the masked mercerary as well from the front, tightly followed by Rovin's batrang from the back. Superboy juped down through the same hole Aqualad create and Miss Martian flew in right after.

What happened next shocked everyone though. Deathstroke was holding his hand out, just having stopped time it seemed as Artemis Arrow and the batrabg along with Kaldurs bearers were frozen infront of them.
Deathstroke chuckled. "Not what you expected, huh?" He asked before he sent the attacks back at them.

) Hey. I was thinking what kind a powers he would have. Wouldn't it be cool if he could kinda manipulate time?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 15, 2019 1:17 am

((Oh that would be badass!))

Scarlett, who was forced to stay in the Bio-Ship, quickly rose from her seat. "Guys! What happened!? Guys!!"

Kid FLash and the others all hit the walls with hard thuds before falling to the ground. He rubbed his aching head as he looked at Deathstroke with wide eyes. "H-How did he..."

"He has powers," Conner commented, less shaken up but still shocked by this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed May 15, 2019 4:32 pm

'Scarlett. Stay on the Bio-Ship!' Aqualad ordered, standing up with some effort, trying to diverse a plan in his head. But this defiently was unexpected.

"Now let's see if we can make this fight fair?" Deathstroke smirked behind his mask before he grabbed his sword on his back. He didn't want to make it too easy for himself.

'He's going for a direct attack!' Artemis stood up and readied her bow. She recocnized the mercernay movement from her dad.

'Artemis, wait-' Aqualad didn't have time before she fired an arrow, but only for Deathstroke to slice it appart and making it explose behind him. Artemis keept firing at him but to all their surprise he didn't use his powers, for now.

'I still won't mind hearing that plan?' Artemis thought, seeing the mercenary approach.

'Our priority is to get Emi to saftey. Miss M. Think you can locate her?' Robin thought, standing up and holding his head.

'On it!' Miss Martian turned invisible to get past the assasin, or so she thought before having to dodge bullets when Deathstroke started firing at her, also having that perceptual vision. "Ah, you're looking for the girl. Of course." Deathstroke knew why they were there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri May 31, 2019 9:23 pm

Kid Flash growled. 'I'll go find Emi! He can't shoot what he can't hit!' he thought, taking off towards the hallway as fast as he could go, not allowing Deathstroke to be able to shoot him.

'I can help! Let me down!' Scarlett could jump but she wasn't sure what she would hit when she got off the Bio-Ship that was two if not three stories in the air. She felt so useless!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:48 pm

'No, last thing we need is someone else to save!' Superboy thought, not meaning to sound so harsh, but well. She was still in training and they were already in over their heads if Deathstroke had powers. Especially since they didn't know the limits of them either. He helped Miss Martian up before looking over as Aqualad clashed his sword with Deathstroke's.

"I gotta say, I'm flattered you brought the whole team to fight me," Deathstroke said, holding up the strenght against the atlantean before he found and opening and kicked him back into Artemis.

Deathstroke dodged and grabbed the electric caple Robin had attempted to shot at his back before he put a gadget on there to override the electric pulse to jump back at the Boy Wonder.

Robin screamed before he pulled the glove off his arm as he felt how the tech inside got fried. He narrowed his eyes at the mercenary.

That was when Superboy jumped and threw a box at Deathstroke. However, before Deathstroke got the chance to hit the wall he held his hand out and stopped his time. He slowly landed on the ground and then the rest of the debries from the box flew to the walls.

"Nice try," Deathstroke smirked. "Now it's my turn." He held his hand out once again before reversing the time from the box, and then hitting it back into Superboy himself.

Robin's eyes then when wide, finally realising what he could do. He could manipulate time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next