Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 56 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:01 pm

"No, no, don't apologize. I'm just gonna have to try harder," Scarlett said as he rubbed her cheek where she was sure a new bruise would show up. "I wanted to use my powers just then, but you might have gotten hurt, so I hesitated."

"Welcome." Wally smiled and walked after her, glad to see she was doing better than he thought.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 56 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Dick smiled. "That's nice, but during battle. Never hesitate to use your powers. They're a part of you now," Dick said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

Emi put her hand to the wall a paet of the way for support but managed alright. She was glad Wally was giving her some space. Honestly, she was still just a little freaked out now. When they got to the kitchen she leaned against the counter, sitting down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 pm

"Yeah, I know." Scarlett smiled and she laid a hand on top of the one on her shoulder. "Thanks, Dicky."

Wally went and got them both waters before he sat down next to her. "M'gann and Con are resting while Kaldur is out in Atlantis. They should all be back soon to talk to Bats about everything."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:37 pm

"You're welcome," Dick said, smiling before he thought about Emi again. Was she awake? He should be by her side...

"Think he'll be angry?" Emi asked, looking at Wally as she accepted the water bottle. She still had a hard time to picture Bruce being the one under that cowl.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Scarlett was going to ask him something when she overheard that Batman was scanned into the cave with Black Canary. The two were there early to talk to Emi. That mean she was awake?

"Nah, he won't be..." Wally also heard the leaguer's arrivals and rose an eyebrow. "Wow, they work fast," he muttered. He looked at Emi as he said, "He's not going to be mad at you or interrogate you. I'll be with you the entire time."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Emi smiled a little nervous. "Great," She said, not sure she believed him.

"Let's go," Dick said, going to meet up with the rest of them to find out whate to go from now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:22 pm

"Alright then..."

"Emi," Black Canary was a little surprised to see she was up and moving around. Honestly, they had come to talk to the kids first, but seeing Emi was awake, she could just talk to her directly. "How are you feeling?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:46 pm

Emi smiled a little. She always liked Dinah. "I am a little drained and shaken, but I'll manage," Emi told her. She figured they'd wanna know what happened.

"Em! You're awake!" Dick smiled when he saw her up and moving when Batman came in. "We need to know exactly what happened." He stated.

Emi nodded before starting to tell them how Deatstroke kidnapped her for her powers. And to grant himself powers.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:09 pm

"That's...a little terrifying," Wally muttered after she was done explaining. He saw the others' look before asking, "What?"

"Smooth," Scarlett would've rolled her eyes if she could. She was tapping her fingers on her hands, honestly feeling really jumpy because he had a power that even she couldn't stand against.

"This is a problem, but we will find him. I'll keep all of my contacts and the GCPD updated on the news. He does not get under our radar again," Batman said.

"Its not your fault, Emi, if that's how you feel right now. He forced you. We're just glad that you're back and safe," Black Canary told Emi as she held a hand on her shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:42 pm

"Word's gonna get out. What I'm capable off," Emi frowned. "They'll come after me."

"We'll protect you," Dick promised.

"It's not me I'm worried about," Emi said. Because of her, Deathstroke now could hurt so many people....
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next