Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 57 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:46 pm

"The League will handle what Deathstroke is planning next. Meanwhile, you can be put under protective custody. Its all up to you, but I don't think Deathstroke is going to let anyone else know about your abilities. That means more power to even people that hate him, and more competition," Batman said. "You can stay here in the meantime. You'll be sage here," he promised.

"We'll make sure of that," Wally told Emi with a thumbs up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 57 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Emi breathed out with a relief. "Thank you." She nodded. What she'd give for her powers to just.... go away.

(Sooo, do we have a next step we wanna do? I cant rememver)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:43 pm

((I know I wanted Scarlett and Dick to get closer, but other than that, no real idea >.< ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:04 pm

(Poor Scar never gets her Dick. XD Well... Hm idk. It would be fun to do some love drama. What if. What if we do something. Idk. Like a halloween party at the cave or school or mission or whatever. It could just be at the park or whatever. Anyway, what if Scarlett finally feels like she is Willing to try again like. To get Dick to like her I guess. Me tored to just Gonna make this short. I want Dick to kiss Emi again, maybe Scarlett "Sees" And Wally finds out and then it's just Gonna be drama)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 pm

((Oh yesss! I agree ^^ Maybe Wally could have been doing some, mm... Maybe Scarlett was trying to set something cute up for her and Dick at the party, like a little cozy thing outside or inside and Dick follows the "clues" that were left out but somehow, Emi also arrives. And then maybe she thought that it was meant for HER by a secret admirer, maybe Wally or Dick, and then sees Dick and the mood gets romantic and they kiss and Scarlett is upset because it was supposed to be for her and Dick))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:21 pm

(Aww. Poor Scar XD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:23 pm

((Yeah XD I was thinking that, maybe in the end, Scarlett could ask her parents if they could move or rejoin the Circus. Or something and when they agree, they go to leave and Dick realizes he may not see Scarlett for another couple of years, if ever again, and then could go after her?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:49 pm

(That would also be sad. Dude. Our girls never get any good with the boys xD haha. My thought was that Emi would kinda be upset, well. amybe not upset but. Like, she doesn't like Dick like that anymore, since she is still hurt after the fact that he ans Wally still lied to her. And things will just be awkward)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:13 pm

((Ooohh yeah ^^ I like it!!))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:22 pm

(Cool)

A few weeks later it was time for Halloween. And this year M'gann decided to arrange a party at the cave. The whole team were invited. And Emi and Scarlett too, since they knew even if thwy wern't officially members.

Emi was wearing a simple Tinkerbell costume, not wanting to go over the top tjis year. Actually she had had a lot on her mind and was just trying to relax and hopefully enjoy this small party.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next